quotes about relationships and life
images quotes on relationships
PHANI_TAVVALA
12-06 09:15 AM
This is equivalent to $155,000/year. Indian companies like to report CTC (cost to company/compensation) rather than gross salary. So $155k CTC doesnot sound out of normal range salary ($90K gross +relocation+1 time sign-on+benefits (401k,medical, dental, bonus etc)) for someone working for a big tech firm in California.
wallpaper on marriage, relationships
loudoggs
07-31 07:34 PM
Good for you...the tracking number and print out should work...
My lawyer gave me the fedex tracking number and I can see my application was delivered on 7/2 morning. I'm attaching a printout of the delivery confirmation from fedex website.
My lawyer gave me the fedex tracking number and I can see my application was delivered on 7/2 morning. I'm attaching a printout of the delivery confirmation from fedex website.
Anders �stberg
May 1st, 2005, 02:46 PM
I'd say you captured the action just fine. All that bird tracking was probably good practice for this.
Thanks Fred. The bird shooting must help for better reaction time if nothing else, they are not always very predictable. :)
Thanks Fred. The bird shooting must help for better reaction time if nothing else, they are not always very predictable. :)
2011 Are you looking for quotes
MArch172008
05-23 03:32 PM
I am on H1 since 2005 and renewed last year and it is valid till april 2010.
Last year i joined directly to the client and they are processing my GC.
When they hired me they gave me list of projects and future plans for more then 5 years but this work is not IT driven and manufacutring in having late back attitude so my fear is if there are not projects in the future i may loose the job then at that point i will have very little time to get my labour approves abd re start the process...
So as back up i want to have a labour approve based on future employment and if possible have 140 processed.
guide me if this is not the correct thing to do...
regards
Last year i joined directly to the client and they are processing my GC.
When they hired me they gave me list of projects and future plans for more then 5 years but this work is not IT driven and manufacutring in having late back attitude so my fear is if there are not projects in the future i may loose the job then at that point i will have very little time to get my labour approves abd re start the process...
So as back up i want to have a labour approve based on future employment and if possible have 140 processed.
guide me if this is not the correct thing to do...
regards
more...
jonty_11
07-23 04:49 PM
I'm going to ask my employer/lawyer for the receipt as I have to go out of country in the second week of October. But you never know, these guys don't care about your life.. They might still not give it to you... (Yeah, everyone knows I-485 is OUR application and they do not have a legal right to hold our receipt notices, but we are at their mercy for atleast 180 days)
well if u dont have receipt hance no EAD/AP, you are at their mercy forever.
well if u dont have receipt hance no EAD/AP, you are at their mercy forever.
logiclife
02-16 10:31 AM
California used to finish the labor cert in 7-8 months even in 2004, 2005, just before BECs started.
I got my state labor approved and then it went to the San Francisco office in Dec 2004 and got it approved in June 2005. I am glad it didnt go to backlog center coz they were just starting up at the time.
Backlog centers have worsened the problem by slowing things down even further and now you even lost transparency. They are like "Trust us, we are the elite backlog centers...how could WE do anything wrong".
I got my state labor approved and then it went to the San Francisco office in Dec 2004 and got it approved in June 2005. I am glad it didnt go to backlog center coz they were just starting up at the time.
Backlog centers have worsened the problem by slowing things down even further and now you even lost transparency. They are like "Trust us, we are the elite backlog centers...how could WE do anything wrong".
more...
gc28262
03-06 05:06 PM
Back in the old days when there weren't as many IV members, people thought twice before giving a red dot to anyone. Now it has become kind of a fashion. You can get a red dot for asking questions someone thinks has already been asked or for asking simple questions which someone thinks that you should know or if you doesn't agree with someone's viewpoint etc etc. You might get a red dot if someone doesn't like your handle :D
After someone presented a data of how many visas were allocated to India in past five years, I made a comment that India has in fact gotten far more visas than the allowed 7% in past few years. That was just an observation from the data presented yet I ended up with about 200 disapprovals and 2 red dots. I didn't say that India shouldn't have gotten those visas or if it was fair/unfair to anyone else but lot of people just hated the comment.
It just shows how intolerant IVians have become to other people's point of view. I am sure I'll get a red dot for this too :D
I guess there are some anti-immigrants on the forum who is determined to discourage members by giving red dots. I see too many people receiving red dots for no reason now a days.
Solution. just ignore them.
Admins/Core members,
Please take necessary steps to discourage this red-dot festival !
After someone presented a data of how many visas were allocated to India in past five years, I made a comment that India has in fact gotten far more visas than the allowed 7% in past few years. That was just an observation from the data presented yet I ended up with about 200 disapprovals and 2 red dots. I didn't say that India shouldn't have gotten those visas or if it was fair/unfair to anyone else but lot of people just hated the comment.
It just shows how intolerant IVians have become to other people's point of view. I am sure I'll get a red dot for this too :D
I guess there are some anti-immigrants on the forum who is determined to discourage members by giving red dots. I see too many people receiving red dots for no reason now a days.
Solution. just ignore them.
Admins/Core members,
Please take necessary steps to discourage this red-dot festival !
2010 Life Quotes; Relationships
leoindiano
08-28 02:56 PM
apume,
I am just asking why i lost my Donor Access? Not begging.
They opened a thread, "Good News on preadjudication"...I just wanted to take a look at it.
If you count how many people contributed more than me, you will not find more than 100 members. If top 100 contributers dont have access, who will have accesss to Donor Forums.... What is the freaking use? Why even have Donor Threads?
No Accountability results in No Credibility.
I am not against donating (have done it myself) but do you guys really think they are giving out GCs to the donors?
Or is someone giving out the secret to a quicker GC in the donor forum?
Or is there the address of the shop selling GCs?
Whatever appears in RED color - supposedly for donors - to me seems to be a marketing trick to attract more donation (sadly, they had to resort to this) - but remember that if there is a big news that is relevant to us - it will be flashed everywhere, even in Indian newspapers!
Don't go begging access to the donor forum or start salivating at the thought of accessing it... just seems kinda childish to me.
Don't gimme reds for this, it was only worth 0.02 - not enough for donation!
Chill, Peace!
I am just asking why i lost my Donor Access? Not begging.
They opened a thread, "Good News on preadjudication"...I just wanted to take a look at it.
If you count how many people contributed more than me, you will not find more than 100 members. If top 100 contributers dont have access, who will have accesss to Donor Forums.... What is the freaking use? Why even have Donor Threads?
No Accountability results in No Credibility.
I am not against donating (have done it myself) but do you guys really think they are giving out GCs to the donors?
Or is someone giving out the secret to a quicker GC in the donor forum?
Or is there the address of the shop selling GCs?
Whatever appears in RED color - supposedly for donors - to me seems to be a marketing trick to attract more donation (sadly, they had to resort to this) - but remember that if there is a big news that is relevant to us - it will be flashed everywhere, even in Indian newspapers!
Don't go begging access to the donor forum or start salivating at the thought of accessing it... just seems kinda childish to me.
Don't gimme reds for this, it was only worth 0.02 - not enough for donation!
Chill, Peace!
more...
acecupid
02-25 12:57 PM
LoL. No wonder she got caught. She is not only a thief, she is also stupid.
:rolleyes:
Whenever people post for their friend mostly likely its their own story. Good observation indeed.
:rolleyes:
Whenever people post for their friend mostly likely its their own story. Good observation indeed.
hair funny quotes on relationships

Munshi75
10-09 06:16 PM
By all standards, you should have the receipt number by now. Call USCIS customer service and follow the menu, have lot of patience and all the info with u when u call them up.
more...
gc007
01-05 10:23 PM
I have been on H4 since 2000. I once got an H1-B in the year 01, but did not get to work. Meanwhile my H4 got extended till now.
With the recent changes of de-coupling H1 & H4.......
My question is can I use the previous H1-B issued in 01 and apply for COS without any cap restrictions ? And can this be used by a new Employer ?
Appreciate any responses on this. Thanks
With the recent changes of de-coupling H1 & H4.......
My question is can I use the previous H1-B issued in 01 and apply for COS without any cap restrictions ? And can this be used by a new Employer ?
Appreciate any responses on this. Thanks
hot ,life,quotes,relationships
sanju
06-30 02:36 PM
Thanks babloo!!
I BELIEVE that we will all be fine. Just hang-in there, and do the best that we all can and must.
Guys and Gals,
It's all speculation... Wait and see... we will all be fine... if you have your papers ready then file it.......
I'am staying positive..... Want y'all to do it too....
All the best....
I BELIEVE that we will all be fine. Just hang-in there, and do the best that we all can and must.
Guys and Gals,
It's all speculation... Wait and see... we will all be fine... if you have your papers ready then file it.......
I'am staying positive..... Want y'all to do it too....
All the best....
more...
house quotes about relationships
kubmilegaGC
09-11 03:52 PM
bump...
tattoo Tags: life, quotes | Leave a
srini1976
07-17 10:59 AM
Please change the title of the thread.
It is misleading.
It is misleading.
more...
pictures Beautiful Quotes – Quote of
ca_immigrant
01-20 07:43 PM
anyone on this ?
I too have to go in India....in June....
in case I am not green by then I too have to get the H1 stamped...and anything to expidite the satmping will help...
Thanks to OP for posting this !
I too have to go in India....in June....
in case I am not green by then I too have to get the H1 stamped...and anything to expidite the satmping will help...
Thanks to OP for posting this !
dresses cute quotes about love and
Queen Josephine
August 9th, 2005, 07:42 AM
I am trained as a physicist, and crossed polarizers are a common method of managing light in physics experiments, so I decided to try that here.
You can't use circular polarizers like most of us have for our autofocus DSLRs. Stacked C-polarizers don't black out, because they are both filtering the same light.
With two polarizers you get weird rainbow effects from diffraction, and the whole scene tends to the purple/UV.
Always nice to have a scientist on board seeing possibilities we sometimes miss. Thanks for the great explanation Michael!
You can't use circular polarizers like most of us have for our autofocus DSLRs. Stacked C-polarizers don't black out, because they are both filtering the same light.
With two polarizers you get weird rainbow effects from diffraction, and the whole scene tends to the purple/UV.
Always nice to have a scientist on board seeing possibilities we sometimes miss. Thanks for the great explanation Michael!
more...
makeup quotes about relationships
perseus
07-17 01:04 AM
here is a brief account of my, and my spouse's, arduous but successful journey toward the coveted green cards. i hope this account helps you somehow.
(note: what you read below is all of what i am willing to share. i have spent a lot of time in typing it. i will not have the time or inclination for any elaborations or explanations!)
1. landed in the united states on f-1 visa -- september 2000.
2. arrested on misdemeanor shoplifting charge after prank went awry -- june 2001; judge dropped charge in july 2001 and also sealed and expunged the record.
3. changed from f-1 to h-1b upon accepting job offer from employer A, via about two months of c.p.t. in september 2003 (never used o.p.t.)
4. obtained labor certification in may 2004, and approval of i-140 (via eb-2) in march 2005, both via employer A. (priority date was, hence, may 2004).
5. got married in home country in june 2006; spouse landed in the united states on h-4 in november 2006.
6. graduated with advanced degree (and high academic honors) in december 2006.
7. transferred h-1b from employer A to employer B in september 2007; abandoned employer A's i-140 approval.
8. spouse, who had been on h-4 since november 2006, changed to f-1 in september 2007 to pursue advanced degree; spouse graduated in may 2009.
9. arrested in april 2008 for driving while visually impaired; convicted and punished by judge with three-month driving probation and fine.
10. obtained new labor certification in march 2008 and obtained new i-140 approval (again via eb-2) in september 2008; both via employer B.
11. mailed i-485s for self and spouse in october 2008; did not realize while mailing that the priority date had recently retrogressed (had no attorney assistance); but uscis accepted petitions, cashed checks, and processed the i-485s by sending self and spouse biometric appointments and an r.f.e. (for spouse).
12. transferred h-1b again, from employer B to employer C, in june 2009, more than 180 days after i-485s had been pending; spouse simultaneously applied for change of status from f-1 to h-4.
13. self and spouse invited for i-485 interviews in october 2009 based on self's i-140 approval obtained through employer B; i-485 petitions denied because priority date had not been current when filed; self and spouse shocked and in near-panic! self began to consider restarting green card process from i-140 stage, this time via eb-1.
14. h-1b extended in december 2010 for a year, via employer C's petition; at time of extension approval, self's original six years on h-1b had elapsed.
15. re-filed i-485s in january 2010, this time with attorney's help (mainly to write cover letter).
16. self and spouse invited for i-485 interviews again in june 2010, based on second i-485 petitions (based on self's i-140 approval obtained via employer B, even though at this time self was with employer C with previously denied -- for a technicality -- i-485s); i-485 petitions approved at the interview -- jai siyaram!
17. self and spouse received approval notices and "card production ordered" emails, all dated 13 days after interview.
18. received green cards and "welcome to the united states" fliers, both in july 2010, 29 days after i-485 interviews -- jai shri krishna!
notes in conclusion:
1. the green card process via employment, from h-1b through i-485, with possible multiple approvals/denials of each, is daunting due to the time and expense involved (including possible cost of attorney)
2. uscis's emphasis on technicalities can be frustrating; in our experience, approval of a i-485 is ultimately a discretion exercised by a single reviewing officer.
3. overall, applicant and any spouse/kids (a) must have maintained legal status throughout the h1b through i-485 process, and (b) must never have been convicted of felonious assault or moral turpitude.
4. in the end, applicant would find that the immigration system works, slow though it is because of congressional quotas and a somewhat slothful or myopic uscis.
5. i offer my best wishes to all that are reading this, regardless of citizenship. as a proud (and relieved!) new permanent resident of the united states, i say to you, "good luck and an advance welcome!"
reminder: what you read above is all of what i am willing to share. i spent a lot of time in typing it. i won't have the time or inclination for elaborations or explanations but, most sincerely, i wish you well!
(note: what you read below is all of what i am willing to share. i have spent a lot of time in typing it. i will not have the time or inclination for any elaborations or explanations!)
1. landed in the united states on f-1 visa -- september 2000.
2. arrested on misdemeanor shoplifting charge after prank went awry -- june 2001; judge dropped charge in july 2001 and also sealed and expunged the record.
3. changed from f-1 to h-1b upon accepting job offer from employer A, via about two months of c.p.t. in september 2003 (never used o.p.t.)
4. obtained labor certification in may 2004, and approval of i-140 (via eb-2) in march 2005, both via employer A. (priority date was, hence, may 2004).
5. got married in home country in june 2006; spouse landed in the united states on h-4 in november 2006.
6. graduated with advanced degree (and high academic honors) in december 2006.
7. transferred h-1b from employer A to employer B in september 2007; abandoned employer A's i-140 approval.
8. spouse, who had been on h-4 since november 2006, changed to f-1 in september 2007 to pursue advanced degree; spouse graduated in may 2009.
9. arrested in april 2008 for driving while visually impaired; convicted and punished by judge with three-month driving probation and fine.
10. obtained new labor certification in march 2008 and obtained new i-140 approval (again via eb-2) in september 2008; both via employer B.
11. mailed i-485s for self and spouse in october 2008; did not realize while mailing that the priority date had recently retrogressed (had no attorney assistance); but uscis accepted petitions, cashed checks, and processed the i-485s by sending self and spouse biometric appointments and an r.f.e. (for spouse).
12. transferred h-1b again, from employer B to employer C, in june 2009, more than 180 days after i-485s had been pending; spouse simultaneously applied for change of status from f-1 to h-4.
13. self and spouse invited for i-485 interviews in october 2009 based on self's i-140 approval obtained through employer B; i-485 petitions denied because priority date had not been current when filed; self and spouse shocked and in near-panic! self began to consider restarting green card process from i-140 stage, this time via eb-1.
14. h-1b extended in december 2010 for a year, via employer C's petition; at time of extension approval, self's original six years on h-1b had elapsed.
15. re-filed i-485s in january 2010, this time with attorney's help (mainly to write cover letter).
16. self and spouse invited for i-485 interviews again in june 2010, based on second i-485 petitions (based on self's i-140 approval obtained via employer B, even though at this time self was with employer C with previously denied -- for a technicality -- i-485s); i-485 petitions approved at the interview -- jai siyaram!
17. self and spouse received approval notices and "card production ordered" emails, all dated 13 days after interview.
18. received green cards and "welcome to the united states" fliers, both in july 2010, 29 days after i-485 interviews -- jai shri krishna!
notes in conclusion:
1. the green card process via employment, from h-1b through i-485, with possible multiple approvals/denials of each, is daunting due to the time and expense involved (including possible cost of attorney)
2. uscis's emphasis on technicalities can be frustrating; in our experience, approval of a i-485 is ultimately a discretion exercised by a single reviewing officer.
3. overall, applicant and any spouse/kids (a) must have maintained legal status throughout the h1b through i-485 process, and (b) must never have been convicted of felonious assault or moral turpitude.
4. in the end, applicant would find that the immigration system works, slow though it is because of congressional quotas and a somewhat slothful or myopic uscis.
5. i offer my best wishes to all that are reading this, regardless of citizenship. as a proud (and relieved!) new permanent resident of the united states, i say to you, "good luck and an advance welcome!"
reminder: what you read above is all of what i am willing to share. i spent a lot of time in typing it. i won't have the time or inclination for elaborations or explanations but, most sincerely, i wish you well!
girlfriend we form in life, no matter
diesel
03-01 09:29 AM
Now they are saying 17 months (until 9/30/2007)
Is a year 10 months? What kind of math is this? :confused:
Is a year 10 months? What kind of math is this? :confused:
hairstyles quotes about relationships and trust. Broken Trust Quotes For Relationships.
GCBatman
04-13 10:42 AM
Thanks gcisadawg.
I do not think 1st option will work for me since I was told by my old company that I SHOULD move my 401 K.
I do not have any existing IRA account kindly provide more details how I can set it up & how long it take to set it up?
Thanks,
You have multiple options.
1> Just keep the money with your old company. This is possible if the balance is above 5K.
You can shift as soon as you set up a new 401K plan with your new company. Check with your current HR if they allow this. In my company, they do allow this.
2> Shift the money to a new/exsisting IRA.
Either case, first open the account and ask your current 401K custodian to write a cheque to new 401K/IRA custodian. If they write a cheque directly to you, they may withhold tax.
If you don't deposit within specific time period then you would incur tax and 10% penalty.
-GCisaDawg
I do not think 1st option will work for me since I was told by my old company that I SHOULD move my 401 K.
I do not have any existing IRA account kindly provide more details how I can set it up & how long it take to set it up?
Thanks,
You have multiple options.
1> Just keep the money with your old company. This is possible if the balance is above 5K.
You can shift as soon as you set up a new 401K plan with your new company. Check with your current HR if they allow this. In my company, they do allow this.
2> Shift the money to a new/exsisting IRA.
Either case, first open the account and ask your current 401K custodian to write a cheque to new 401K/IRA custodian. If they write a cheque directly to you, they may withhold tax.
If you don't deposit within specific time period then you would incur tax and 10% penalty.
-GCisaDawg
viveckj99
08-24 03:41 PM
Hi All,
I have one labor subsitution(PD EB3 Dec 2004) done before July 16 from another employer.Now I filed my I 485 with June 2006 PD and approved I-140 under perm with my current employer.Now my question is can I apply I-140 with another employer who has labor PD EB3 Dec 2004 with my pending I-485?
I have one labor subsitution(PD EB3 Dec 2004) done before July 16 from another employer.Now I filed my I 485 with June 2006 PD and approved I-140 under perm with my current employer.Now my question is can I apply I-140 with another employer who has labor PD EB3 Dec 2004 with my pending I-485?
Nagireddi
03-03 11:28 AM
adjusted Gross Income:)