tap shoes clipart
images baby shoes clipart. man buying
deepikak
03-25 04:50 PM
I have voted for all the questions posted on legal immigration which speaks about our issues.
Please do participate , this is a golden chance to get our voice heard.
I have also posted a question about the same , you can also vote for this question.
Legal immigrants pay more taxes with no benefits ,waiting for GC for more than 10 +yrs ,aspiring to own a home with their savings but cant buy as they cant get GC .do something like visa recapture, allow us to file for AOS irespective of their PD."
Indian, atlanta,ga:)
Please do participate , this is a golden chance to get our voice heard.
I have also posted a question about the same , you can also vote for this question.
Legal immigrants pay more taxes with no benefits ,waiting for GC for more than 10 +yrs ,aspiring to own a home with their savings but cant buy as they cant get GC .do something like visa recapture, allow us to file for AOS irespective of their PD."
Indian, atlanta,ga:)
wallpaper Oxford style tap shoes.
lj_rr
07-31 04:15 PM
Any inputs?
j-square
07-04 10:50 PM
"__________________
EB3 Worldwide
PD 07/11/03
I-140 RD 02/27/06 AD 03/22/06
I-485 RD 05/07/07 filed at TSC
FP 06/02/07 (Code 3) - sent to USCIS same day
LUD 06/05/07
"
For RD to be 05/07/07, you must be eligible to file in the month of May and hence PD should be current as per April VB.
EB3 ROW was still Aug 2002 in April visa bulletin. How could you file for I-485?
Not April VB. To file in May, PD should be current as per May VB (which came out in mid April). On May VB, EB3 ROW was 01AUG03. This case's PD is July 11 2003, so went through.
EB3 Worldwide
PD 07/11/03
I-140 RD 02/27/06 AD 03/22/06
I-485 RD 05/07/07 filed at TSC
FP 06/02/07 (Code 3) - sent to USCIS same day
LUD 06/05/07
"
For RD to be 05/07/07, you must be eligible to file in the month of May and hence PD should be current as per April VB.
EB3 ROW was still Aug 2002 in April visa bulletin. How could you file for I-485?
Not April VB. To file in May, PD should be current as per May VB (which came out in mid April). On May VB, EB3 ROW was 01AUG03. This case's PD is July 11 2003, so went through.
2011 Tap Dancers clip art
aadimanav
11-01 09:56 PM
If there are more than 61,000 with PD > 2006 then it will not help much.
Could you please explay why is that? What if there are nurses with PD 2002, 03, 04 or 05
Could you please explay why is that? What if there are nurses with PD 2002, 03, 04 or 05
more...
gimme_GC2006
09-06 08:06 AM
For USCIS all desi's lookalike :p
hehhehhe..good one :D
hehhehhe..good one :D
raama123
02-25 11:22 PM
I was registered first time in last 6years this forum.i did not expect answers from this forum like arrogant,if you are not interested don't give reply like below,even you don't know about issue to answer,why you are giving unnecessary.
Forum will help to others with sharing the knowledge and sharing situations,not giving silly things..
Please remove this type of answers
dealsnet = which is correct
sargon = LoL. No wonder she got caught. She is not only a thief, she is also stupid
snthampi View Post
People like your (friend's) wife are a shame to the legal immigration community. We come here to work hard and make a better living. I don't think, this woman deserve to be admitted back to the US and I am not sorry to be rude in this case.
Please.... come on... you are a highly skilled immigrant... you can do better than this... I'm waiting... please spend the rest of the work day to come up with something.
Bookmark and Share
thanks
raam
Forum will help to others with sharing the knowledge and sharing situations,not giving silly things..
Please remove this type of answers
dealsnet = which is correct
sargon = LoL. No wonder she got caught. She is not only a thief, she is also stupid
snthampi View Post
People like your (friend's) wife are a shame to the legal immigration community. We come here to work hard and make a better living. I don't think, this woman deserve to be admitted back to the US and I am not sorry to be rude in this case.
Please.... come on... you are a highly skilled immigrant... you can do better than this... I'm waiting... please spend the rest of the work day to come up with something.
Bookmark and Share
thanks
raam
more...
peer123
07-17 10:43 AM
I am also in somewhat same situation. My Employer didnot pay me for one month and didnot provide paystubs for 4 months. ANy way I sucessfully joined a large corporation as they were willing to listen to my situation. When I ask for pay they say they will suit me as I have joined the client.
I feel for you man, This is the main reason why left consulting with Desi firms long time ago. The act like parasites,... I am only referring to people who are so, I am not commenting on the large community of good employers....
I feel for you man, This is the main reason why left consulting with Desi firms long time ago. The act like parasites,... I am only referring to people who are so, I am not commenting on the large community of good employers....
2010 dancer in tap shoes low
LongJourny
01-26 02:46 PM
My attourney says that when they approved my visa for the first time on H1b, they forgave me and that I should be fine. He recommended me to make sure that I report correctly. As per the rule goes I was suppose to be working either one of the company. There is no exception like 5 days or 7 days. It seems they are not so hard for small gaps as long as you filed for H1B transfer. Hope this helps.
more...
keepwalking
05-22 09:58 PM
Can you please prefix "Tracker:" to the thread's title.
Thank You.
Greetings,
In brief, I have applied for I-485 when I was single and now priority dates are current. I need to add my spouse. Do I need to apply for I-485 for myself again? Below are the timelines.
Thanks in advance.
In August 2006.
1. Employer A
2. I was Single.
3. Files I-140 and I-485 concurrently.
4. Schedule A expired.
5. Application moved to Eb3.
In June 2007
1.Employer B (Moved in June 2007 via H1b transfer).
Married in 2008.
April 2010.
1. Employer B.
2. New I-140 filed in EB2, approved.
3. Ported EB3 PD of Aug 2006.
May 2011.
1. PD will be current in June 2011.
2. I need apply I-485 for my spouse.
Do I need to re-apply for I-485 and G-235a for the principal applicant.
Thank You.
Greetings,
In brief, I have applied for I-485 when I was single and now priority dates are current. I need to add my spouse. Do I need to apply for I-485 for myself again? Below are the timelines.
Thanks in advance.
In August 2006.
1. Employer A
2. I was Single.
3. Files I-140 and I-485 concurrently.
4. Schedule A expired.
5. Application moved to Eb3.
In June 2007
1.Employer B (Moved in June 2007 via H1b transfer).
Married in 2008.
April 2010.
1. Employer B.
2. New I-140 filed in EB2, approved.
3. Ported EB3 PD of Aug 2006.
May 2011.
1. PD will be current in June 2011.
2. I need apply I-485 for my spouse.
Do I need to re-apply for I-485 and G-235a for the principal applicant.
hair Dance Recital EXCLUSIVE Clip
HawaldarNaik
09-28 09:48 AM
No checks cashed, no reciepts in sight.
I grew up hearing that most of the things in America are right and extremely efficient.
However the 485 application processing has left me baffled...astounded...
Not that i am sad that my collegues who filed way way after i did got their reciepts, EAD etc....but the fact that i always thought that there was a proper process in place or atleast a mechanism where applications were processed based on date filed
Today when i call up the 1-800 no they either say 90 days not up...or if i lie and say 90 days up...they say not in the system and will take time...
I thought America was about accountability...responsiblity and ensuring that in case there are errors....prompt action is taken to address the same....i dont see that...at least in my case....
ur thoughts...
I grew up hearing that most of the things in America are right and extremely efficient.
However the 485 application processing has left me baffled...astounded...
Not that i am sad that my collegues who filed way way after i did got their reciepts, EAD etc....but the fact that i always thought that there was a proper process in place or atleast a mechanism where applications were processed based on date filed
Today when i call up the 1-800 no they either say 90 days not up...or if i lie and say 90 days up...they say not in the system and will take time...
I thought America was about accountability...responsiblity and ensuring that in case there are errors....prompt action is taken to address the same....i dont see that...at least in my case....
ur thoughts...
more...
whiteStallion
06-16 06:48 PM
I am not sure about six months ... That is only when you file 485 and want to use AC21 to continue your GC process.
Once your I-140 is approved, then you lock the PD from that moment itself.
I140 + 6 months = Change your employer, file new PERM & then new I140 but you get to keep your old PD from old PERM. Is it not the case ?
Once your I-140 is approved, then you lock the PD from that moment itself.
I140 + 6 months = Change your employer, file new PERM & then new I140 but you get to keep your old PD from old PERM. Is it not the case ?
hot Nike Running Shoes Clip Art
webm
05-28 10:43 PM
Hi everybody,
please help - the lawyer filed the original EAD/AP applications.
Now I want to renew it myself - Should I fill an additional form (G - something for changing representation)
if I am filing paper EAD/AP forms???
Thanks....
Yes file the G-28 forms as well..thats what i did too..
please help - the lawyer filed the original EAD/AP applications.
Now I want to renew it myself - Should I fill an additional form (G - something for changing representation)
if I am filing paper EAD/AP forms???
Thanks....
Yes file the G-28 forms as well..thats what i did too..
more...
house tap shoes clipart. pointe
GCAmigo
02-23 02:17 PM
I dont think economy is THAT bad.
It is in fact going through the worst ever phase!
~GCA
It is in fact going through the worst ever phase!
~GCA
tattoo tap shoes clipart. baby shoes
badluck
07-09 10:20 AM
This website is for immigration issues only. Please dont hate me now.
more...
pictures tap shoes clipart. ballet shoes clipart. ballet shoes clipart. Funkatronic
pasagc
07-31 07:03 PM
I am going to file my EAD by my self. My I-485/AP was filed my my laywer on 11th july. I
dresses tennis shoes clipart. clip art
nashorn
12-18 03:25 PM
Have you got their decision on your 140? They wouldn't make dicision on your 485 untill they have decision on your 140. If your 140 got denied, your 485 would be denied.
more...
makeup tap shoes clipart. baby shoes clipart. baby shoes clipart. AndrewR23
parablergh
09-02 04:13 PM
The officer is incorrect. The H-1B visa stamp only allows for reentry into the U.S. from abroad, it does not control your status. You can either go back and explain that the I-94 card attached to the approval notice isn't the most recent, and therefore isn't your current expiration or follow one of the other options presented above.
girlfriend dance shoes clipart.
somegchuh
10-31 05:26 PM
Thanks everyone for the input. Does anyone know if they issue the renewed EAD starting at the end of the current EAD or does the renewed EAD start on the day the case gets updated? If the answer is latter then I don't want to bother pushing the lawyer (not that they care anyways ;-)
my lawyer said that if anyone uses EAD to work or planning to use EAD soon (not H1B) then it is better to apply for EAD renewal before 6 months of current one expires. If you are in H1B not planning to use EAD even in future then you can renew it 3-4 months before expiry.
my lawyer said that if anyone uses EAD to work or planning to use EAD soon (not H1B) then it is better to apply for EAD renewal before 6 months of current one expires. If you are in H1B not planning to use EAD even in future then you can renew it 3-4 months before expiry.
hairstyles tap shoes clipart. chart .
redcard
12-19 12:53 PM
redcard and igcard, why don't you guys just fuck off?
Thanks buddy, I shall ask my friend, who has another friend, who is friend with another friend of his friend who is friend with another friend who is known by alb2c3 who will tell me how to "FO" as he has a PhD in "F@##"". As soon as I here from him I shall let you know friend
Thanks buddy, I shall ask my friend, who has another friend, who is friend with another friend of his friend who is friend with another friend who is known by alb2c3 who will tell me how to "FO" as he has a PhD in "F@##"". As soon as I here from him I shall let you know friend
zCool
04-03 01:30 PM
In that case, just do the best you can,
This type of issue used to be answered and helped by unitednations
In fact he was a miracle worker when it came to A2P. I haven't come across posting from him in a quite a while but do check archives from IV and immigrationportal. You need someone of his knowledgebase
This type of issue used to be answered and helped by unitednations
In fact he was a miracle worker when it came to A2P. I haven't come across posting from him in a quite a while but do check archives from IV and immigrationportal. You need someone of his knowledgebase
needhelp!
01-18 04:46 PM
makes sense to me..