quotes for parents
images quotes about parents love. quotes about parents love
jthomas
12-11 08:45 PM
I paid 3500 dollars to the attorney for H1B transfer before 3 years. I don't know the USCIS fees
Thanks. These are the fees for a new H1B. Is procedure/fees same for transfer of H1B from one employer to another? How long does it take? I know USCIS posts processing times, but a first-hand information on employer transfer will be helpful.
Thanks. These are the fees for a new H1B. Is procedure/fees same for transfer of H1B from one employer to another? How long does it take? I know USCIS posts processing times, but a first-hand information on employer transfer will be helpful.
wallpaper love quotes for parents. Quotes About Parents Love. Love quotes birth dates;
bodhi_tree
12-15 12:07 PM
he can get a 3 yr extension no matter what because I am assuming that he will go through PERM and have his I140 approved through the new company in a year or so.
the only benefit of the old I140 is to port the Priority Date.
Could you elaborate ? Did you mean I'll eventually get a 3 year extension after I run out of 6 year term (assuming the new company files perm and the retrogression is still there then..) OR did you mean I can get 3 years right now ?
the only benefit of the old I140 is to port the Priority Date.
Could you elaborate ? Did you mean I'll eventually get a 3 year extension after I run out of 6 year term (assuming the new company files perm and the retrogression is still there then..) OR did you mean I can get 3 years right now ?
mhkumar
03-25 02:31 PM
serach for immigration
This is a good question
"Why can't we move immigration bill faster and provide more green cards to legally working people so that will help housing market as more immigrants can bring more change to economy as many people wait to get green card to buy a home in USA"
VAMSI, CHICAGO - Budget
Yes, very good question. Everyone vote for this question.
This is a good question
"Why can't we move immigration bill faster and provide more green cards to legally working people so that will help housing market as more immigrants can bring more change to economy as many people wait to get green card to buy a home in USA"
VAMSI, CHICAGO - Budget
Yes, very good question. Everyone vote for this question.
2011 anniversary quotes for parents. Anniversary Quotes For Parents. marriage

vinzak
06-17 12:56 PM
It is not illegal
If you create an app for the iPhone, you should be able to put it on the apple store and derive income from it, as long as you have not worked for someone (or yourself) deriving compensation financially, without authorization.
So if i created an app and sold it, wouldn't i be working for myself and deriving financial compensation?
If you create an app for the iPhone, you should be able to put it on the apple store and derive income from it, as long as you have not worked for someone (or yourself) deriving compensation financially, without authorization.
So if i created an app and sold it, wouldn't i be working for myself and deriving financial compensation?
more...
pachai_attai
08-17 07:58 AM
sajimm, I was in similar situation like yours. During Dec 2004, Our doctor directly took xray test instead of TB skin test. Thats the reason I got NOID on 07/20/07.
I submitted my new 693 along with new TB skin test result and the case processing resumes on 08/15. The LUD is changing every day after that.
I submitted my new 693 along with new TB skin test result and the case processing resumes on 08/15. The LUD is changing every day after that.
Domino
09-12 02:58 PM
Hello,
I have a question about obtaining and O-1 visa (or possibly EB-1 Green Card). I did hire an attorney , but would like another look at the situation.
I am a musician, about 2 months after the end of OPT, presently in USA, with a PhD and many awards so I should qualify for O-1.
As advised, I needed an employer to sponsor the visa. My attorney suggested that Part-time is not recommendable at all. I researched and could not find if the position need to be necessarily Full-time? I have only a part time job currently and many freelancing opportunities.
Also, since the nature of my profession is freelancing (meaning I need to perform, teach...on many different places), can I be self-employed for O-1?
We already filed the petition for O-1 (with the part-time employer as a sponsor) and the current status is: Additional Information/Proof Needed. We still don't have the letter stating what is needed, but I worry it's not a good sign. What do you think?
And lastly, IF it happens that O-1 is not approved, can I still apply for EB-1 Green Card?
Thank you for your answers!
I have a question about obtaining and O-1 visa (or possibly EB-1 Green Card). I did hire an attorney , but would like another look at the situation.
I am a musician, about 2 months after the end of OPT, presently in USA, with a PhD and many awards so I should qualify for O-1.
As advised, I needed an employer to sponsor the visa. My attorney suggested that Part-time is not recommendable at all. I researched and could not find if the position need to be necessarily Full-time? I have only a part time job currently and many freelancing opportunities.
Also, since the nature of my profession is freelancing (meaning I need to perform, teach...on many different places), can I be self-employed for O-1?
We already filed the petition for O-1 (with the part-time employer as a sponsor) and the current status is: Additional Information/Proof Needed. We still don't have the letter stating what is needed, but I worry it's not a good sign. What do you think?
And lastly, IF it happens that O-1 is not approved, can I still apply for EB-1 Green Card?
Thank you for your answers!
more...
srini1976
01-23 01:37 AM
I used Clinton Bush Haiti Fund**|**Home (http://www.clintonbushhaitifund.org) to make my small contribution, it took less than 2 minutes, no account creation required, this site accepts paypal too.
https://re.clintonbushhaitifund.org/SSLPage.aspx?pid=3884
Thank you for providing the link. I also made my small contribution and also forwarded the link to my friends.
https://re.clintonbushhaitifund.org/SSLPage.aspx?pid=3884
Thank you for providing the link. I also made my small contribution and also forwarded the link to my friends.
2010 love quotes for parents.
nixstor
09-03 10:14 PM
It helps for the older PD's who were stuck in name check for many years.
They are collecting this for New visa # which are going to come in Oct.
So it does help them in identifying the cases with old pd's and solve the puzzle of why they are not being approved. Based on this number of cases they might move the visa dates accordingly.
Guru's any insights.
Jeez! This is a really deplorable situation. USCIS has all the information and they are asking AILA for help? Why not just ask the guys who have their AOS cases pending? It's so unfortunate that this needs to be done.
They are collecting this for New visa # which are going to come in Oct.
So it does help them in identifying the cases with old pd's and solve the puzzle of why they are not being approved. Based on this number of cases they might move the visa dates accordingly.
Guru's any insights.
Jeez! This is a really deplorable situation. USCIS has all the information and they are asking AILA for help? Why not just ask the guys who have their AOS cases pending? It's so unfortunate that this needs to be done.
more...

lvinaykumar
07-02 02:16 PM
all i can say is they are taking us for granted. If we don't do anything about it they will continue to do this again and again. We should fight back. Put a lawsuit. I have take a vacation to get the documents done and also pay for my medical exam. Which costed me lot of money. I don't mind spending few more to fight for what was taken away from me..
I am going to contribute as soon as i get my pay check this month.....Lets fight.
I am going to contribute as soon as i get my pay check this month.....Lets fight.
hair anniversary quotes for parents
GKBest
09-28 04:59 PM
That's the reason why they are now changing the receipt date to September even if you filed on July 2nd.
I think this is just their way of saying......give us another month.
I think this is just their way of saying......give us another month.
more...
comstar8199
08-25 06:45 PM
I think someone should make a Pwnd smilie...
and by the way Templarian Kalamazoo isn't too far away, I live there.
and by the way Templarian Kalamazoo isn't too far away, I live there.
hot quotes for parents.
lskreddy
07-30 10:11 AM
Pappu - I agree with you in totality that it is an opportunity wasted when people focus on the individual issues. But, after listening in on a couple of calls, I find the whole call to be not much of use as they always defer the question with 'we have asked the TSC to find out' or 'that is for the USCIS to answer'.
I appreciate a channel of communication and a watchdog for USCIS activities but when communicating regarding problems with USCIS, I see ombudsman's office as a level of indirection. They seem to identify problems, pass on as a report that gets nowhere or gets partially addressed.
If USCIS took cues and had allowed a conference call with the USCIS leadership directly, or if one of us (could be me but I need some ideas as to how to approach) could do such a thing, we could see far more benefit in gathering more significant problems and getting them answered.
I would rather hear the news from the 'horse's mouth' than listening to someone who barely has an influence. I would gladly stand corrected if history has shown otherwise.
I appreciate a channel of communication and a watchdog for USCIS activities but when communicating regarding problems with USCIS, I see ombudsman's office as a level of indirection. They seem to identify problems, pass on as a report that gets nowhere or gets partially addressed.
If USCIS took cues and had allowed a conference call with the USCIS leadership directly, or if one of us (could be me but I need some ideas as to how to approach) could do such a thing, we could see far more benefit in gathering more significant problems and getting them answered.
I would rather hear the news from the 'horse's mouth' than listening to someone who barely has an influence. I would gladly stand corrected if history has shown otherwise.
more...
house quotes on parents. children
hemya
08-18 10:17 AM
Do check with your company/lawyer to see if it has been approved. My online status still says 'pending' even though I heard from my manager and lawyer on July 18th regarding the approval of my I-140.
Approval date was July 14th
Approval date was July 14th
tattoo love quotes for parents. each day Day. Children; each day Day. Children

dummgelauft
05-15 09:45 AM
Hey, what you think or say does not matter. This is what lawyers are for, go hire an attorney.
Oh! I might have forgotten that you might be working for a desi consultant, who will pad your resume to make it look like Kernigan's or Ritchie's. ..maybe they can qualify you for EB-1...
Oh! I might have forgotten that you might be working for a desi consultant, who will pad your resume to make it look like Kernigan's or Ritchie's. ..maybe they can qualify you for EB-1...
more...
pictures quotes about parents love. funny love quotes sayings.

logiclife
03-24 04:55 PM
Please dont waste time in engaging into a duel with numbersusa, FAIR, immigrationwatchdog, zazona.com or anyone like that.
As it is, we are short on people who can work with us. I am not against fighting them in principle, but you are fighting an enemy who is not entirely just in our battle but overall immigration battle(legal and illegal).
We have been trying to separete ourselves from illegals, so if we choose to fight an enemy choose someone who is exclusively against legal employment based immigration. Otherwise you are joining a fight that you do not want to be a part of ie the fight of pro or anti Illegal immigration.
MY 2 cents. I think you are choosing an enemy that will make us look like sympathizers of illegals and open borders.
As it is, we are short on people who can work with us. I am not against fighting them in principle, but you are fighting an enemy who is not entirely just in our battle but overall immigration battle(legal and illegal).
We have been trying to separete ourselves from illegals, so if we choose to fight an enemy choose someone who is exclusively against legal employment based immigration. Otherwise you are joining a fight that you do not want to be a part of ie the fight of pro or anti Illegal immigration.
MY 2 cents. I think you are choosing an enemy that will make us look like sympathizers of illegals and open borders.
dresses love quotes for parents. quotes about parents love.
bhushansd
07-12 03:45 PM
Please change the name of this thread, it sounds that some got a rejection notice.
more...
makeup quotes about parents love.
MeraNaamJoker
09-15 01:30 PM
First thank GOD for pulling you out of this mess.
Instead of blowing the money in strip bar or any place like that, send it to India and ask them feed any orphans. You will be blessed more......
Instead of blowing the money in strip bar or any place like that, send it to India and ask them feed any orphans. You will be blessed more......
girlfriend children quotes for parents.
harsh
05-31 09:37 AM
The reason for denying visitor's visa depends from person to person. If a person is young then they have a lot more burden of proving that they will return back to their homeland than say parents of someone whose son / daughter is here.
Also when you give the affidavit of support, the consular office will calculate how much you make yearly and see how many you are sponsoring and how many dependents you have in US. If, in consular officer's opinion the total income declared under Affidavit of Support is less that what he thinks is needed for supporting so many people, visa might be rejected on the basis that visa applicants might become public charge.
Now sometimes even parents of someone here get denied. Again that depends on how they can prove their ties to home country. If all the children are in US and parents apply, a consular officer might say, you have no interest to return back to your home country as all your children are in US.
And then there is luck. No one can tell what mood the consular officer is in that day. I was lucky that my parents and my wife's parents both got their visas recently. My only advise is make sure you have all the documents ready, cover all your bases and have a mock interview with visa applicants and see how they reply to your questions. I know from personal experience that it helps.
Also when you give the affidavit of support, the consular office will calculate how much you make yearly and see how many you are sponsoring and how many dependents you have in US. If, in consular officer's opinion the total income declared under Affidavit of Support is less that what he thinks is needed for supporting so many people, visa might be rejected on the basis that visa applicants might become public charge.
Now sometimes even parents of someone here get denied. Again that depends on how they can prove their ties to home country. If all the children are in US and parents apply, a consular officer might say, you have no interest to return back to your home country as all your children are in US.
And then there is luck. No one can tell what mood the consular officer is in that day. I was lucky that my parents and my wife's parents both got their visas recently. My only advise is make sure you have all the documents ready, cover all your bases and have a mock interview with visa applicants and see how they reply to your questions. I know from personal experience that it helps.
hairstyles quotes about parents love

nlssubbu
05-19 01:08 PM
In the similar boat.. I received sms/email on 13th that 485 has been approved but have not received any welcome/approval letter till date. I am on H1b. It has expired and I don't have Advance Parole also. I need to travel urgently in first week of June 2011. I was thinking of getting my H1b stamped during the trip, but since that's not possible what are my options???
I called my lawyers office but really didn't get any sound reply... seems like that lost interest once I told them I am not filing EAD/AP and GC is approved
Why don't you take an Info-Pass and check with an immigration officer? In case of GC approved but yet to be received at your end, there is a possibility that they can stamp your passport with temporary GC (I-551 i think) for urgent travel.
Try your luck!
Regards
I called my lawyers office but really didn't get any sound reply... seems like that lost interest once I told them I am not filing EAD/AP and GC is approved
Why don't you take an Info-Pass and check with an immigration officer? In case of GC approved but yet to be received at your end, there is a possibility that they can stamp your passport with temporary GC (I-551 i think) for urgent travel.
Try your luck!
Regards
milind70
08-28 10:13 AM
is it not required for the beneficiary to sign the approved labor before attaching it to the I140 petition ?
i dont think so, i never signed anything while filing for 140 ,my attorney took care of everything, i did not sign even the G 28 Form. I filed i 140 in March 2007 got approval in April /may 2007.
At 485 stage i only signed G 28 form as i was filing thru an attorney.File 485 in July 2007.
Relax chill, i think you are fine.
i dont think so, i never signed anything while filing for 140 ,my attorney took care of everything, i did not sign even the G 28 Form. I filed i 140 in March 2007 got approval in April /may 2007.
At 485 stage i only signed G 28 form as i was filing thru an attorney.File 485 in July 2007.
Relax chill, i think you are fine.
keiryu
06-28 04:35 PM
Let me rephrase. You can have both but you can only enter in as one status. Whatever you enter in as, that will be your status. If you have not entered in as AP, You can enter the US on H-1b without impacting your AOS.
Status of EAD/AP vs. H/L (http://www..com/greencard/adjustmentofstatus/eadap-hl.html)
Status of EAD/AP vs. H/L (http://www..com/greencard/adjustmentofstatus/eadap-hl.html)