man tattoos
man tattoos. Tattoo Ideas For Men 4 Tattoo
braindrain
09-02 11:45 PM
I am planning to sponsor visitors visa for my parents and and based on the available documentation I need to submit my birth certificate as part of the required docs.
My parents name in the their passport is not exactly the same as in my birth certificate. The last name is good and the issue is with the first and middle names not being exactly the same. Will this be an issue when they go for VISA. Should I get the names corrected in my parents passport before applying for VISA.
If we need to correct the names in the passport in India, does anyone have an idea of the process and how long it might take.
Any advice/help is greatly appreciated.
My parents name in the their passport is not exactly the same as in my birth certificate. The last name is good and the issue is with the first and middle names not being exactly the same. Will this be an issue when they go for VISA. Should I get the names corrected in my parents passport before applying for VISA.
If we need to correct the names in the passport in India, does anyone have an idea of the process and how long it might take.
Any advice/help is greatly appreciated.
man tattoos. tattoos on them?
webm
04-01 03:46 PM
I faced there are times that Email notification trigger didn't worked as expected.:(
man tattoos. Upper Shoulder Tribal Tattoos
mrdelhiite
07-26 02:29 PM
Thanks for your answers. I have already asked my friend to join IV.
Is there anyone who has recently filed labor - PERM ? Can you share your experience?
-M
Is there anyone who has recently filed labor - PERM ? Can you share your experience?
-M
man tattoos. Spider-Man-Tattoo.jpg
santb1975
12-08 01:21 PM
To have some real threads getting started after a long time on IV website. Thanks for the initiative Chunduv
more...
man tattoos. tattoo ideas for men shoulder.
abhay
10-30 09:19 AM
I did some mistakes when I went for Visa intervew in March 2007, I have done a new form on line and printed again.If they have not changed the usage of online DS-156 you could do the same thing.
Some fields cannot be edited after you save for the first time like Passport Details (Number, Place of issuance etc).
Some fields cannot be edited after you save for the first time like Passport Details (Number, Place of issuance etc).
man tattoos. A story about Tattoo Man
thamizhan
07-17 10:29 PM
This is like giving them a small window to file within 10 days in the old rate other wise....pay the big chunk.
Good tactics....it will be difficult for the people who do not have any medical appointments and other documents that need to come from other countries !!
Good tactics....it will be difficult for the people who do not have any medical appointments and other documents that need to come from other countries !!
more...
man tattoos. The man with a skull tattooed
Krilnon
01-21 11:31 PM
Feel free to steal any of the tedious collection work that I've done, like the JS/AS array associating the filename, author, and title.
Here is a ZIP archive with the SWFs that I harvested: http://reclipse.net/kirupa/fxpression09/fxpression_entries.zip
Here is a ZIP archive with the SWFs that I harvested: http://reclipse.net/kirupa/fxpression09/fxpression_entries.zip
man tattoos. Spider-Man Chest Tattoo
njdude26
07-19 03:57 PM
My attorney today informed me just a week after he sent an email to them saying that case was closed in error they replied back saying they are reopening the case. wow that was fast...
more...
man tattoos. Archive for the #39;tattoos#39; tag
sanjay02
05-14 03:15 PM
Gurus
I am going to be renewing my EAD myself and its going to be paper filing, so my question is what should I be be answering to the question below?
Its question 17 on the EAD form
17. If you entered the Eligibility Category, (c)(3)(C), in item 16 above, list your
degree, your employer's name as listed in E-Verfy, and your employer's EVerify
Company Identification Number or a valid E-Verify
Client Company Identification Number in the space below.
Degree:
Employer's Name as listed in E-Verify:
Employer's E-Verify Company Identification Number or a valid E-Verify
Client Company Identification Number
I am going to be renewing my EAD myself and its going to be paper filing, so my question is what should I be be answering to the question below?
Its question 17 on the EAD form
17. If you entered the Eligibility Category, (c)(3)(C), in item 16 above, list your
degree, your employer's name as listed in E-Verfy, and your employer's EVerify
Company Identification Number or a valid E-Verify
Client Company Identification Number in the space below.
Degree:
Employer's Name as listed in E-Verify:
Employer's E-Verify Company Identification Number or a valid E-Verify
Client Company Identification Number
man tattoos. flag tattoo man art

kirupa
01-04 12:10 PM
SirDuke - unless it is a library that comes as a part of a Flash install, then no.
:)
:)
more...
man tattoos. the butterz man tattoos,

indianindian2006
02-08 08:38 PM
what is OCI??
Overseas citizen of India
Overseas citizen of India
man tattoos. of Men Tattoos 4 Choosing
Macaca
07-11 06:21 PM
Write an email with all rally details. Save this email in your Yahoo draft folder. Send the email to the person after you have talked to him/her. Now the person does not have to write rally details!
more...
man tattoos. arm tattoos for men are

breddy2000
12-16 12:22 PM
A freind of mine had two years EAD and don't have H1 anymore. His drivers License was denied as EAD is not considered a valid document for drivers License extention.
This happened in Wayne , NJ.
I too will be going for the renewal soon. Did anyone else faced similar situtation. If yes, how did they resolve?
It quiet common that each office follows different rules.
No harm in trying at different offices. As someone suggested take the printout of the valid identification cards and you should be all set.
This happened in Wayne , NJ.
I too will be going for the renewal soon. Did anyone else faced similar situtation. If yes, how did they resolve?
It quiet common that each office follows different rules.
No harm in trying at different offices. As someone suggested take the printout of the valid identification cards and you should be all set.
man tattoos. Upper back tribal tattoos
gparr
July 25th, 2005, 07:06 PM
I enjoy shooting white objects, particularly snow and white flowers, because it's difficult to get the exposures right and to avoid blowing out highlights. However, I'm never happy with the results I get when I process the images in Photoshop. Below is a shot of an Angel's Trumpet bloom I shot the other day. The challenge is to download the RAW file (link below) and process it to either show me that it can be better than my effort or to confirm for me that I'm on target with my image processing. If you post your version, please also post details of what you did in Photoshop so I can try to replicate it. Have fun and thanks.
Gary
Download the RAW file:
http://www.gparr.com/images/gparrraw.zip
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/angeltrump03.jpg
Gary
Download the RAW file:
http://www.gparr.com/images/gparrraw.zip
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/angeltrump03.jpg
more...
man tattoos. Iraqi man with ID tattoo on
thomachan72
03-04 09:29 AM
Isn't there something called I-9 also that has to be maintained by the local HR?
So basically the HR should pocess copies of the latest visa/I-797, I-94, LCA/I-129 and I-9?
Correct / add if anything is missed. This is important for people who work in facilities other than corporate headquarters also where the files will primarily be maintained at the corp headquarters.
So basically the HR should pocess copies of the latest visa/I-797, I-94, LCA/I-129 and I-9?
Correct / add if anything is missed. This is important for people who work in facilities other than corporate headquarters also where the files will primarily be maintained at the corp headquarters.
man tattoos. Spider-Man-Tattoo.jpg
pcbadgujar
01-22 03:18 PM
No you don't need to be on payroll before filing the PERM. That is what I did. GC can be applied for future employment.
more...
man tattoos. Leopard Man 67 year-old Tom
eb2dec2005
10-28 04:01 PM
I think they have started Receipting Delays at NSC. By the way, did you have any RFE on your I-485 in Aug/Sept. 08.
Nope, i did not receive any RFE's so far.However, there has been a soft LUD on our I185 cases on 9/17.
Nope, i did not receive any RFE's so far.However, there has been a soft LUD on our I185 cases on 9/17.
man tattoos. hatchet man tattoos. ladies breast tattoos. chest; ladies breast tattoos. chest. Bistroengine. Apr 5, 05:51 PM. Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U;
lostinbeta
10-15 10:18 PM
I watch it =)
Haha, just kidding, my niece watches it :) :P
Haha, just kidding, my niece watches it :) :P
man tattoos. man tattoo
madhu345
09-18 08:46 AM
Why dont we take voting for name change and see what % of members will opt for the change.
Blog Feeds
09-18 10:20 AM
AILA Leadership Has Just Posted the Following:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjkjvSEiGutdfTRPe22woy1AVIvgYgK55Dlk16_CWrogMUmWjN3AuhEWuoWdRMJjKnLPZvuYAbf3W27kV33PystJn4cg-KQZuyEodlHhQOe3zDK3uLJDa0RtKp_be4MDRmTST0f2jKBZ-g/s320/Wilson+Liar.jpg (https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjkjvSEiGutdfTRPe22woy1AVIvgYgK55Dlk16_CWrogMUmWjN3AuhEWuoWdRMJjKnLPZvuYAbf3W27kV33PystJn4cg-KQZuyEodlHhQOe3zDK3uLJDa0RtKp_be4MDRmTST0f2jKBZ-g/s1600-h/Wilson+Liar.jpg)During President Obama's address to a joint session of Congress on Tuesday, Congressman Joe Wilson (R. SC), shouted "LIAR!" when President Obama stated that the proposed health care plan would not cover "illegal aliens." Now, Joe Wilson said he should know this because he once was an immigration lawyer (http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2009/09/rep-joe-wilson-speaks-to-rwv.html). Whether that meant immigration from or to South Carolina, I am not sure, but one thing is for sure, no one I know ever knew Joe Wilson the immigration lawyer. If by "immigration lawyer" Mr. Wilson meant that he once helped an immigrant get deported, I am not sure that really counts. But if "Joe the Immigration Lawyer" is like "Joe the Plumber," then maybe he thinks he really was one.
After all, an immigration lawyer would likely be able to understand what exactly the law means when it says that only citizens and permanent residents are covered under the Obama plan. What has caused Joe Wilson to react like this, besides a serious lack of self control, is the provision in the proposed legislation that eliminates the requirement of using the "SAVE" system to verify whether someone who is an immigrant, is legally in the United States. Use of this program has stopped very few undocumented immigrants from getting public benefits, but has stopped literally thousands of U.S. citizens, mostly poor, from obtaining benefits because of their lack of accessible proof of their citizenship.
Factcheck.org has presented a short article on Seven Falsehoods About Health Care (http://www.factcheck.org/2009/08/seven-falsehoods-about-health-care/). One of those applies directly to this point:
False: Illegal Immigrants Will Be Covered. One Republican congressman issued
a press release claiming that "5,600,000 Illegal Aliens May Be Covered Under Obamacare (http://steveking.house.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=Newsroom.PressReleases&ContentRecord_id=a294b300-19b9-b4b1-1296-659af869849a&Region_id=&Issue_id=)," and we�ve been peppered with queries about similar claims. They�re not true. In fact, the House bill (the only bill to be formally introduced in its entirety) specifically says that no federal money would be spent on giving illegal immigrants health coverage:
H.R. 3200: Sec 246 � NO FEDERAL PAYMENT FOR UNDOCUMENTED ALIENS. Nothing in this subtitle shall allow Federal payments for affordability credits on behalf of individuals who are not lawfully present in the United States.
Also, under current law, those in the country illegally don�t qualify for federal health programs. Of interest: About half of illegal immigrants have health insurance now, according to the nonpartisan Pew Hispanic Center, which says those who lack insurance do so principally because their employers don�t offer it."Misleading GOP Health Care Claims" (http://factcheck.org/2009/07/misleading-gop-health-care-claims/) July 23 � by Brooks Jackson, Viveca Novak, Lori Robertson and Jess Henig.
I can certainly see both sides of the debate, and, frankly, neither side is being completely honest or clear. What is quite clear, is how immigration, and our broken immigration system, keeps coming up in the context of the debate of national agenda items, such as the health care debate.
Several weeks ago I blogged on the danger that the tone of the Health care debate (http://ailaleadership.blogspot.com/2009/08/healthcare-debate-and-immigration.html)had for the coming immigration reform debate. Calling the President a Liar during his speech to a joint session to Congress is Exhibit A in what we have in store for the coming debate. If Joe Wilson the Immigration Lawyer can misrepresent the consequences of legislative language as straight forward as these two particular sections, we have to be prepared for the extraordinary misrepresentations of any positive aspects of an immigration reform bill. Whether it is "amnesty," "rewarding law breakers," "open borders," "Liars," or even "destroyers of American culture" we have to understand how to phrase and present the response. Without a doubt, the response from those of us who understand the need to balance immigration reform, with security concerns, and with economic growth has to be not only vocal, but focused. We, as Real Immigration Lawyers, must know the language of the proposed legislation, we must know the myths that are out there, and we need to be vocal in our response.
Next week, more than 40 talk radio hosts are descending on Capital Hill for the FAIR (http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?aid=846)Annual Scare the Crap Out of Congress Boondoggle. The outrageous claims of the downfall of America caused by illegal immigration, along with similarly nutty myths will be presented as facts. Actual real news organization will cite the Center for Immigration Studies as a legitimate source of information. We must be prepared to call into our local radio stations, whose hosts are in D.C. next week, and be prepared to present the facts of immigration. Not by sugar coating the problems that are caused by illegal immigration, but rather by pointing out which specific laws are broken (INA 212(a)(9) anyone?) and how having a comprehensive solution can actually fix the immigration pothole in the legislative superhighway. Immigration Lawyers it is time to Stand Up and be vocal and beat back the immigration myths (http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?bc=27924).
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/186823568153827945-8070452709764975137?l=ailaleadership.blogspot.com
More... (http://ailaleadership.blogspot.com/2009/09/liar-what-does-health-care-have-to-do.html)
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjkjvSEiGutdfTRPe22woy1AVIvgYgK55Dlk16_CWrogMUmWjN3AuhEWuoWdRMJjKnLPZvuYAbf3W27kV33PystJn4cg-KQZuyEodlHhQOe3zDK3uLJDa0RtKp_be4MDRmTST0f2jKBZ-g/s320/Wilson+Liar.jpg (https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjkjvSEiGutdfTRPe22woy1AVIvgYgK55Dlk16_CWrogMUmWjN3AuhEWuoWdRMJjKnLPZvuYAbf3W27kV33PystJn4cg-KQZuyEodlHhQOe3zDK3uLJDa0RtKp_be4MDRmTST0f2jKBZ-g/s1600-h/Wilson+Liar.jpg)During President Obama's address to a joint session of Congress on Tuesday, Congressman Joe Wilson (R. SC), shouted "LIAR!" when President Obama stated that the proposed health care plan would not cover "illegal aliens." Now, Joe Wilson said he should know this because he once was an immigration lawyer (http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2009/09/rep-joe-wilson-speaks-to-rwv.html). Whether that meant immigration from or to South Carolina, I am not sure, but one thing is for sure, no one I know ever knew Joe Wilson the immigration lawyer. If by "immigration lawyer" Mr. Wilson meant that he once helped an immigrant get deported, I am not sure that really counts. But if "Joe the Immigration Lawyer" is like "Joe the Plumber," then maybe he thinks he really was one.
After all, an immigration lawyer would likely be able to understand what exactly the law means when it says that only citizens and permanent residents are covered under the Obama plan. What has caused Joe Wilson to react like this, besides a serious lack of self control, is the provision in the proposed legislation that eliminates the requirement of using the "SAVE" system to verify whether someone who is an immigrant, is legally in the United States. Use of this program has stopped very few undocumented immigrants from getting public benefits, but has stopped literally thousands of U.S. citizens, mostly poor, from obtaining benefits because of their lack of accessible proof of their citizenship.
Factcheck.org has presented a short article on Seven Falsehoods About Health Care (http://www.factcheck.org/2009/08/seven-falsehoods-about-health-care/). One of those applies directly to this point:
False: Illegal Immigrants Will Be Covered. One Republican congressman issued
a press release claiming that "5,600,000 Illegal Aliens May Be Covered Under Obamacare (http://steveking.house.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=Newsroom.PressReleases&ContentRecord_id=a294b300-19b9-b4b1-1296-659af869849a&Region_id=&Issue_id=)," and we�ve been peppered with queries about similar claims. They�re not true. In fact, the House bill (the only bill to be formally introduced in its entirety) specifically says that no federal money would be spent on giving illegal immigrants health coverage:
H.R. 3200: Sec 246 � NO FEDERAL PAYMENT FOR UNDOCUMENTED ALIENS. Nothing in this subtitle shall allow Federal payments for affordability credits on behalf of individuals who are not lawfully present in the United States.
Also, under current law, those in the country illegally don�t qualify for federal health programs. Of interest: About half of illegal immigrants have health insurance now, according to the nonpartisan Pew Hispanic Center, which says those who lack insurance do so principally because their employers don�t offer it."Misleading GOP Health Care Claims" (http://factcheck.org/2009/07/misleading-gop-health-care-claims/) July 23 � by Brooks Jackson, Viveca Novak, Lori Robertson and Jess Henig.
I can certainly see both sides of the debate, and, frankly, neither side is being completely honest or clear. What is quite clear, is how immigration, and our broken immigration system, keeps coming up in the context of the debate of national agenda items, such as the health care debate.
Several weeks ago I blogged on the danger that the tone of the Health care debate (http://ailaleadership.blogspot.com/2009/08/healthcare-debate-and-immigration.html)had for the coming immigration reform debate. Calling the President a Liar during his speech to a joint session to Congress is Exhibit A in what we have in store for the coming debate. If Joe Wilson the Immigration Lawyer can misrepresent the consequences of legislative language as straight forward as these two particular sections, we have to be prepared for the extraordinary misrepresentations of any positive aspects of an immigration reform bill. Whether it is "amnesty," "rewarding law breakers," "open borders," "Liars," or even "destroyers of American culture" we have to understand how to phrase and present the response. Without a doubt, the response from those of us who understand the need to balance immigration reform, with security concerns, and with economic growth has to be not only vocal, but focused. We, as Real Immigration Lawyers, must know the language of the proposed legislation, we must know the myths that are out there, and we need to be vocal in our response.
Next week, more than 40 talk radio hosts are descending on Capital Hill for the FAIR (http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?aid=846)Annual Scare the Crap Out of Congress Boondoggle. The outrageous claims of the downfall of America caused by illegal immigration, along with similarly nutty myths will be presented as facts. Actual real news organization will cite the Center for Immigration Studies as a legitimate source of information. We must be prepared to call into our local radio stations, whose hosts are in D.C. next week, and be prepared to present the facts of immigration. Not by sugar coating the problems that are caused by illegal immigration, but rather by pointing out which specific laws are broken (INA 212(a)(9) anyone?) and how having a comprehensive solution can actually fix the immigration pothole in the legislative superhighway. Immigration Lawyers it is time to Stand Up and be vocal and beat back the immigration myths (http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?bc=27924).
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/186823568153827945-8070452709764975137?l=ailaleadership.blogspot.com
More... (http://ailaleadership.blogspot.com/2009/09/liar-what-does-health-care-have-to-do.html)
h1techSlave
07-30 10:27 AM
For the next conference call, may be we can pool together some common questions and a couple of people can ask them during the call.