arnold schwarzenegger terminator face

arnold schwarzenegger terminator face. Arnold Schwarzenegger#39;s namearnold schwarzenegger terminator face. Arnold Schwarzenegger#39;s name

  • Arnold Schwarzenegger#39;s name



  • babuworld
    05-29 11:33 AM
    I too got RFE on my I-485 but its about Birth Certificate requesting non availability and my 10th and 10+2 mark list. Got the same RFE to my spouse too.

    I am with the same employer.





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator face. Arnold Schwarzenegger hasarnold schwarzenegger terminator face. Arnold Schwarzenegger has
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger has



  • villamonte6100
    11-02 08:50 AM
    cjain...

    Everybody has a right to express their opinions...immuser has the freedom to share information..I have the freedom to express my opinion....Hope you learn something from posts from alterego..He shared a different view which was very informative....I admit I had'nt thought about it that way...showed me a different perspective...

    I guess it's time you grow up....by making sarcastic comments you help no one....If you have nothing to say....there is no rule in the forumn that you have to.....Ever tried keeping your mouth Shut...

    Its better to keep your mouth Shut and let others think you are a fool, rather than opening your mouth and confirming all doubts ...

    I totally agree with your earlier comment. This is an immigration forum for people like us in the US. If we can just post anything here, then I'd like to post my problems with my neighbor as well.

    Once again, Good on you mate!!!!





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator face. Terminator costume homemadearnold schwarzenegger terminator face. Terminator costume homemade
  • Terminator costume homemade



  • satishku_2000
    08-30 12:32 PM
    My PD is 2002 Aug



    Is it a sub. labor? I heard that in sub labor cases scrutiny is much higher





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator face. Arnold Schwarzenegger had toarnold schwarzenegger terminator face. Arnold Schwarzenegger had to
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger had to



  • h1bmajdoor
    07-08 10:14 PM
    India govt will not involve in USA internal matters.Idea was floated long back by few members and core team responded to it.

    this is BS.

    The interests of indian citizens resident in the USA (all decent taxpayers) are not being taken care of by the US political system. There is a clear pattern of exploitation by employers and neglect by CIS, FBI and others.

    In this situation, the interests of Indian citizens should be taken up by the Indian parliament. If they want to shy away from their duty, it should be taken up by the UN.



    more...


    arnold schwarzenegger terminator face. terminator face. Arnoldarnold schwarzenegger terminator face. terminator face. Arnold
  • terminator face. Arnold



  • Anders �stberg
    May 1st, 2005, 01:04 PM
    Thanks Nick!

    I basically used my bird settings, I think I should probably lower the shutter speed a little, don't know how much though as I don't like blurry shots. I would like to be able to do panning with long shutter times but I'm really bad at it, the few times I've tried everything is blurry.

    EDIT: Lens was 300/2.8L IS, my favourite, I went to this practice track mainly to get to use it again as it has been sitting on a shelf for a while, waiting for some summer sports. :)





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator face. After Arnold Schwarzeneggerarnold schwarzenegger terminator face. After Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • After Arnold Schwarzenegger



  • dbevis
    October 16th, 2005, 06:53 PM
    There was a piece on one of the news shows this AM. A guy still makes Daguerreotypes (the actual plates, from raw materials!) in New York City. Basically that stuff must be like ISO 0.05 because he was making exposures from 30 seconds to 4 minutes, achieving the 'missing people and cars' effect as a result.

    Oh, by the way, he uses a Giotto Rocket blower to blast the dust from his plates before coating with the silver solution.



    more...


    arnold schwarzenegger terminator face. Arnold-Schwarzeneggerarnold schwarzenegger terminator face. Arnold-Schwarzenegger
  • Arnold-Schwarzenegger



  • ras
    04-03 01:16 AM
    The letter is dated as
    Date: Jan 8, 2008

    and it mentions at the end

    'You must submit the requested information within tweleve(12) weeks from the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the denial of your petition.'

    so if we count 12 weeks from Jan 8, it is going to be 84 days which is going to finish by April 2nd.

    If the RFE response reaches by say this Monday i.e Apr 7th will it be OK?

    The reasons for delay are financial adjustments.

    He is now going to send the tax returns for 2007 which has been asked.





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator face. arnold schwarzeneggerarnold schwarzenegger terminator face. arnold schwarzenegger
  • arnold schwarzenegger



  • pbojja
    08-04 04:18 PM
    [QUOTE=aamchimumbai;266413]All,

    I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lucky!


    What makes you think I-140/485 July filers are lucky ? Our cases are straight forward and we are able to file in July 07 .

    I m sorry to be little rude but you can just post a question with out mentioning how lucky others are or not .



    more...


    arnold schwarzenegger terminator face. terminator face. Arnoldarnold schwarzenegger terminator face. terminator face. Arnold
  • terminator face. Arnold



  • BharatPremi
    12-09 04:50 PM
    Hello-

    1) Is it possible to allow minimum ONE TIME contributions like $10?
    Ans: Yes. It can be done through PAYPAL - payment need to be sent to donations@immigrationvoice.org
    2) Is it possible to allow minimum RECURRING contributions like $10?
    Ans: Seeing the need of assuring sure funding IV core team has decided minimum $50/- recurring option.When I am talking to my friends, we felt that the above things increase the
    Contributions. We are also thinking that it is easy to ask friends to contribute if there are no limits on the contributions.

    If I am correct there are more than 25,000 Members. If there are 10% of active members and each contribute $10 we get another $25000 that is required for the Bill.

    My Contributions:
    $50 Recurring Contributions from Nov 07.
    Contributed $100 for the DC Rally.
    $25 to the local Northern California Chapter in Oct 07.
    Contributed to AILF $100 during the July visa bulletin time.

    ^





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator face. Arnold Schwarzenegger fromarnold schwarzenegger terminator face. Arnold Schwarzenegger from
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger from



  • ganguteli
    04-23 09:18 AM
    Focus on your goal. Emotions may not take you there.

    If I am in your place, i wont argue with that lawyer. I will try to get full co-operation from that lawyer, and make him file another LC, after proper review from your side. Obviously you need support from employer also.

    It is your choice. And yes you can file legal case against law firm. But then what?

    morchu, people like you who put their tail between their legs are the reason some are stuck in retrogression and exploited by our employers and have to face some unprofessional and bad lawyers.

    yes you can file a complaint against the lawyer and his license will be revoked. See

    http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/HOW_TO_REPORT_A_BAD_IMMIGRATION_LAWYER

    Just because your labor is cleared you have no feelings for the person on this thread who had to wait for 2 years. Can anyone give him back his lost time?



    more...


    arnold schwarzenegger terminator face. Terminator 4 moviearnold schwarzenegger terminator face. Terminator 4 movie
  • Terminator 4 movie



  • vvincent72
    08-16 04:59 PM
    As per me, you really have to do "nothing"

    1. You continue working with your present employer
    2. Let the contract company get your H1B approved
    3. After getting the new H1b Approval tell the contracting company that you will not join till 3 months as you are working on some important project, and able to join them ASA the project is complete
    4. Wait for 6 months
    5. After 6 months you will get EAD.

    I did somewhat the same as above and it did work, a contracting company applied for my H1B but didn't join them for some technical reasons

    The best part of this is you will get a CAP exempt H1B, which you can use it, if you run in trouble with your I-485

    Thanks for your reply guys.! Looks like the bottom line you guys state is that - does not matter if the H1B is not withdrawn before Oct. 1st 2007 by the contracting company. It should not be a big deal to me when and how they withdraw this right.?

    All that i may need from the employer is the letter they write to USCIS stating to cancel this petition. Do i have to keep a copy of the fedex receipt that they may use to send this out to USCIS. Just evidence that USCIS recd. this package.! Since USCIS will not send anything back that they actually withdrew this petiton what kind of proof / evidence do i need to keep with me for furture reference.?

    Does this hanging I-129 petition affect the 485 / EAD that we have filed.?

    Thank you!





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator face. arnold schwarzeneggerarnold schwarzenegger terminator face. arnold schwarzenegger
  • arnold schwarzenegger



  • cygent
    05-24 02:24 PM
    Why can't every Indian residing in US come together and make a pledge to not work even for one day throughout the US. Then they will know how much they need us and how big impact they will have on their economy.

    Sureee mate! Then let all Chinese take away the jobs... Hahahaha!! Indians so gullible. Wat you think man? They are nothing in this country, they will be wayyy better off if you don't work for 1 day. 1st try & bring your family together, forget about rest of Indians. Hahahahaha.

    It's all about power in numbers - i.e. Whites, Hispanics, Blacks - in that order. Indians are a drop in US ocean, besides they all hate each other. So what are you gonna do? Hahahaha. Stupidos.

    PS: This website NOT just for Indians. So please take off your blinders. ALL OF YOU who assume that.



    more...


    arnold schwarzenegger terminator face. arnold schwarzeneggerarnold schwarzenegger terminator face. arnold schwarzenegger
  • arnold schwarzenegger



  • Dhundhun
    12-10 04:47 AM
    IV is doing self-immolation by not removing red/green/grey DOT system. Many IVans are fed-up with this and lost interest in providing feedbacks.

    DOT giving system is public domain reputation system, refer to http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq.php?faq=rep.

    Used positively, this system is very much useful, but if abused, it creates chaos.

    My feeling is that some anti-IVans are screwing IV through creating chaos now and then.





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator face. T-800 – Arnold Schwarzenegger,arnold schwarzenegger terminator face. T-800 – Arnold Schwarzenegger,
  • T-800 – Arnold Schwarzenegger,



  • shx
    02-12 08:12 PM
    Just to let you know.... I got my labor approved in EB2, with MS + 1 year experience. You can try this option too.



    more...


    arnold schwarzenegger terminator face. Terminator 5: Arnie#39;s Return?arnold schwarzenegger terminator face. Terminator 5: Arnie#39;s Return?
  • Terminator 5: Arnie#39;s Return?



  • gc_kaavaali
    07-16 05:21 PM
    Jonty,
    Take it easy!!! relax!!! I understand your frustration...but take it easy...we are trying our best to fight for our problems. I already participated in high five drive.

    I think people out here have nothing to do. Please concentrate on the cor eissues... and participate in IV campaigns..High FIVE for one...

    When new processign dates come out you will know have patience.





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator face. Arnold Schwarzenegger isarnold schwarzenegger terminator face. Arnold Schwarzenegger is
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger is



  • I-485 approval
    08-21 01:02 PM
    The entire process took around 1 and half year.



    more...


    arnold schwarzenegger terminator face. and Arnold experienced,arnold schwarzenegger terminator face. and Arnold experienced,
  • and Arnold experienced,



  • feedfront
    09-14 02:06 PM
    Gr8 idea. I'm in..





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator face. The Terminator, an immenselyarnold schwarzenegger terminator face. The Terminator, an immensely
  • The Terminator, an immensely



  • vactorboy29
    07-17 07:04 PM
    I think we need to send flowers with thank you note to IV core members and congress woman.Let us get vote and send flowers to those addresses.

    Thank you





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator face. arnold schwarzeneggerarnold schwarzenegger terminator face. arnold schwarzenegger
  • arnold schwarzenegger



  • vin13
    01-03 09:29 AM
    Here is my 2 cents

    You need to consider school and Green Card as separate issues.

    The school will consider your application just how they would for a US resident/Citizen based on your pending Green Card. There is no need to change your status to F1. F1 will make it even worse as you will now be a international student (with higher fees) and loose your dual intent status.

    Now, you need to make sure how you would be able to maintain your pending GC status. You will loose your H1 status once you stop working and your status will be "pending AOS". What if you get an RFE? Would you be able to prove that your employer will be still sponsoring your GC?. These are some basic questions that you really need to ask yourself and make sure you have it all covered.





    jasmin45
    05-14 08:40 PM
    Here are the details.. you can determine if you fit in.

    EB2 Eligibility :-

    The EB-2 classification includes: aliens who are "members of the professions holding advanced degrees or their equivalent" and aliens "who because of their exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business will substantially benefit the national economy, cultural, or educational interests or welfare of the United States."

    A petition for a foreign professional holding an advanced degree may be filed when the job requires an advanced degree (beyond the baccalaureate) and the alien possesses such a degree or the equivalent. The petition must include documentation, such as an official academic record showing that the alien has a U.S. advanced degree or a foreign equivalent degree, or an official academic record showing that the alien has a U.S. baccalaureate degree or a foreign equivalent degree and letters from current or former employers showing that the alien has at least 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the specialty.

    Qualified alien physicians who will be practicing medicine in an area of the United States certified by the Department of Health and Human Services as underserved may also qualify for this classification. Read more about this program.

    In order to be classified as having exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, the individual must provide documentation of three of the following:

    An official academic record showing the alien has a degree, diploma, certificate or similar award from a college, university, school or other institution of learning relating to the area of exceptional ability;


    Letters documenting at least ten years of full-time experience in the occupation being sought;


    A license to practice the profession or certification for a particular profession or occupation;


    Evidence that the alien has commanded a salary or other remuneration for services which demonstrates exceptional ability;


    Membership in professional associations;


    Recognition for achievements and significant contributions to the industry or field by peers, government entities, professional or business organizations.
    If the above standards do not apply to the petitioner's occupation, other comparable evidence of eligibility is also acceptable.

    Application Procedures
    USCIS Form I-140 Petition for Alien Worker is required. Your employer must file a USCIS Form I-140 (Petition for Alien Worker) at the USCIS Regional Service Center that serves the area where you will work.

    EB-2 petitions must generally be accompanied by an approved, individual labor certification from the Department of Labor on Form ETA-750. Please see the Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration for more information.

    If you are a worker with exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, you may apply to waive the requirement that you have a job offer if such a waiver would be in the national interest. To apply for a national interest waiver, you must submit Department of Labor Form ETA-750B. Please see the Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration for more information.

    Forms are available by calling 1-800-870-3676, or by submitting a request through our forms by mail system. For further information on filing fees, please see USCIS filing fees, fee waiver request procedures, and the USCIS fee waiver policy memo. Please click here for more information on USCIS offices.

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=3460194d3e88d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=91919c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD





    kaisersose
    06-02 10:42 AM
    Kaiser.
    thx for replying . but I do not want both Visa on Oct1.

    My L1 ends sometime in mid September.
    My H1 would be effective only from Oct 1.
    So, during this time I will be out of status right ?

    So if I do my L1 Extension, I might solve the problem.
    But Will doing that affect the approved H1 ?

    Pls. help. thanks.

    As far as I know, your H will impact your L, not the other way around. Your most recent I-94 will determine your status. Your H I-94 will start from Oct 01.

    1. If your L extension cannot happen before Oct 1st, your L I-94 starts earlier than the H and will beinvalidated on October 1st.

    2. If your L extension happens after October 1st - it will not happen because at that time, your status would have changed to H. So the ext will be denied as far as I know.

    If you wish to continue your L after Oct 1st, get an extension approved, travel out of the country before Oct 1st, get a visa stamped and return on L after Oct 1st.




    My Ping in TotalPing.com

    Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity