skyline car town
images kandcwh.com#39;s Skyline - Car
desi3933
02-11 07:59 PM
I checked with attorney and they mentioned that I can continue on my L1 if I am with L1 employer OR if I am with H1 employer then I can be only on H1 status...
...
Did you tell your attorney that you have got new I-94 with H1-B written on it. I-94 indicates new status. There are no 2 ways about it.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
...
Did you tell your attorney that you have got new I-94 with H1-B written on it. I-94 indicates new status. There are no 2 ways about it.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
wallpaper nissan skyline car town
calaway42
10-04 01:04 AM
I am suppose to fill in the whole layer.. hwhere is the marquee area for the whole layer?
unseenguy
02-23 12:01 PM
Hello everyone - My company has announced a 10% across the board paycut. I am sulking over it as there is no job guarantee. I am in a big consulting org. There are no new projects coming and my project is there till end of April. I have I140 approved but I am afraid that my employer may seek to revoke it , if I leave on my own.
Gurus - Do you think it is wise to use AC21 in this situation. It will take years for me to get back to (2-3) my original salary level and if I accept the paycut and lay off happens, the future employer may seek further paycut or same salary.
My wife has already lost job and hence I am paranoid that I have taken almost 50% paycut if we consider 2 incomes. I dont think economy is THAT bad.
Gurus - Do you think it is wise to use AC21 in this situation. It will take years for me to get back to (2-3) my original salary level and if I accept the paycut and lay off happens, the future employer may seek further paycut or same salary.
My wife has already lost job and hence I am paranoid that I have taken almost 50% paycut if we consider 2 incomes. I dont think economy is THAT bad.
2011 Brian#39;s Skyline - Car Town
.jpg)
va_il
12-18 03:25 PM
With a EB3 PD of July 2002 from IN what can i expect after this May 1st hurdle being crossed.
Any insight would be appreciated.
Any insight would be appreciated.
more...
aamchimumbai
08-04 08:44 PM
similar sit and my 485 was accepted with older pd!
what you say maybe true, but pls don't say it so confidently unless your are an attorney!
Hello a1b2c3,
When you say similar situation....
.....Was your newly filed I-140 approved OR pending before you applied for I-485? Also, which center did you apply your I-485?
Thanks
what you say maybe true, but pls don't say it so confidently unless your are an attorney!
Hello a1b2c3,
When you say similar situation....
.....Was your newly filed I-140 approved OR pending before you applied for I-485? Also, which center did you apply your I-485?
Thanks
sanju
04-30 10:02 PM
What is the agenda now?
someone just woke up after 8 months, now asking the agenda, not willing to spare a penny or bring in energy, but wants an "update" about the date & time he will get his GC in mail. Is that something new, NO, its been a consistent behavior, that's why I never liked gjoe.
.
someone just woke up after 8 months, now asking the agenda, not willing to spare a penny or bring in energy, but wants an "update" about the date & time he will get his GC in mail. Is that something new, NO, its been a consistent behavior, that's why I never liked gjoe.
.
more...
sanju
01-26 03:55 PM
That's Great! Glad it worked out.
Cheers!!
Cheers!!
2010 Car Town - 4shared.com
Sachin_Stock
08-24 12:35 PM
Hey man, thats cool that at least they asked you some questions, or RFE. Some movement in ur case, somewhere!!
I am Eb3 with PD Jan 2004 and I am totally in dark :(
I am Eb3 with PD Jan 2004 and I am totally in dark :(
more...
rkotamurthy
09-30 12:13 PM
Bump ^^^
hair skyline car town. skyline car
ca_immigrant
01-20 07:43 PM
anyone on this ?
I too have to go in India....in June....
in case I am not green by then I too have to get the H1 stamped...and anything to expidite the satmping will help...
Thanks to OP for posting this !
I too have to go in India....in June....
in case I am not green by then I too have to get the H1 stamped...and anything to expidite the satmping will help...
Thanks to OP for posting this !
more...
needhelp!
01-21 01:49 PM
I know one or two friends who had gap in between H1 transfer. So far USCIS has not been to strict about it.
If you find a minute, could you please update your profile to help other members and IV?
If you find a minute, could you please update your profile to help other members and IV?
hot Best Car Nissan Skyline Car
smiledentist
10-21 04:55 PM
I work as a dentist in a company which was held in partnership by 2 partners.I have a approved H1b and my I 140 is filed in May 2006.Now as of Oct 01 2006 the original company is finished as the partners have seperated.I am confused about my case, if I have to file a new H1b and 140 or an ammendment or just nothing.The tax id number for the company which will now give my paycheck has changed.As for me my work location has not changed and I still work in the same position.Can I take paychecks from the new company which now belongs to one of the partners or do I need to inform immigration to refile H1 or I140 or both.Any advice is appriciated.
Please help, in my case my I 140 is approved under EB2 but the old company is split.I have since then joined a new company and have a new H1b but yet to start thr PERM process.I am still in good terms with both partners of the old company.Can I file 485 from the old company and use ac21.
Please help, in my case my I 140 is approved under EB2 but the old company is split.I have since then joined a new company and have a new H1b but yet to start thr PERM process.I am still in good terms with both partners of the old company.Can I file 485 from the old company and use ac21.
more...
house Car Town Articles and Guides
.jpg)
EndlessWait
05-24 01:56 PM
i suggested this idea to IV few times.. The only way ppl seem to get attention here is when you show unity and boycott.
But quite honestly, the way Indians are, its hard to get them together. We have never been able to unite desis on any issue since independence ;)
But quite honestly, the way Indians are, its hard to get them together. We have never been able to unite desis on any issue since independence ;)
tattoo Skyline+car+town
edaltsis
04-23 11:55 AM
Oflate there are quite a few incidents that USCIS has issued RFE's for change of address. I read them on IV Forums and my cousin/ few friends whom I know got RFE's for change of address reason. They send an RFE asking if anything has changed in the employment status (if so it means you need to file AC21) or prove your current employment. Some cases I heard got 485 denials without sending a RFE...this will make one to run on their toes for no reason.
It might not be a problem changing the address but its upto you to decide. If I were you, I would not change the address (for the pending cases) other than filing AR-11 which is required per law.
It might not be a problem changing the address but its upto you to decide. If I were you, I would not change the address (for the pending cases) other than filing AR-11 which is required per law.
more...
pictures The Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)
reddy77
01-12 10:33 PM
Hello Immi Gurus,
Our Division is in very bad situation and we are expecting some lay off's in next few weeks. I am working on h1b now but my 485 is pending for more than 180 days and have Valid EAD which I didn't use so far. following are my question:
1) If I get laid off and my employer cancels the h1b, Am i out of status?
2) Can they cancel my approved i 140?
3) I am planning to use EAD for my next job, How much time do I have to find a new job to be in Status?
Thanks so much for all your help, Thanks ...
Our Division is in very bad situation and we are expecting some lay off's in next few weeks. I am working on h1b now but my 485 is pending for more than 180 days and have Valid EAD which I didn't use so far. following are my question:
1) If I get laid off and my employer cancels the h1b, Am i out of status?
2) Can they cancel my approved i 140?
3) I am planning to use EAD for my next job, How much time do I have to find a new job to be in Status?
Thanks so much for all your help, Thanks ...
dresses skyline car town. skyline car town. skyline car town. alphaone

lostinbeta
10-21 02:27 AM
Awesome.
Nice start also :)
Nice start also :)
more...
makeup Skyline+car+town+skin
conchshell
07-30 12:04 PM
Paper based filing on July 2nd 2008 (NSC)
Got filing receipt on July 19th 2008
Today I got the CRIS appproval email for my EAD application. However, the EAD application for my spouse still shows pending. We both filed together (paper filing). Is this normal, has someone seen this type of situation before? Do I need to contact USCIS to remind them about the other EAD application?
Got filing receipt on July 19th 2008
Today I got the CRIS appproval email for my EAD application. However, the EAD application for my spouse still shows pending. We both filed together (paper filing). Is this normal, has someone seen this type of situation before? Do I need to contact USCIS to remind them about the other EAD application?
girlfriend skyline car town. skyline car
Almond
07-17 08:07 AM
This is a terrible situation, I feel so bad for you. Can you afford to go to a lawyer as soon as you can and ask for advice? I think it's very important, this is critical. 11 years:(
hairstyles skyline car town. Skyline+car+town+graphics; Skyline+car+town+graphics
meridiani.planum
07-23 05:41 AM
All,
I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lucky!
Here is my situation -
Previous Employer -
EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007
New Employer -
EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)
Question -
Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.
Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.
Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Aamchimumbai
my understanding was that in this case you would not do a concurrent filing. You would file the I-140 requesting PD recapture. Once the I-140 was approved, and your PD-recapture also approved, at that point your new PD is confirmed and thats what allows you to file the I-485.
I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lucky!
Here is my situation -
Previous Employer -
EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007
New Employer -
EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)
Question -
Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.
Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.
Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Aamchimumbai
my understanding was that in this case you would not do a concurrent filing. You would file the I-140 requesting PD recapture. Once the I-140 was approved, and your PD-recapture also approved, at that point your new PD is confirmed and thats what allows you to file the I-485.
IVfan08
12-16 02:11 PM
Just got mine renewed in Jersey City, NJ using my EAD without issue.
booz
03-25 09:30 AM
Dear Mr. Chidanand Rajghatta,
This is in refernce to TOI's article
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...ow/1463861.cms
If you want to print that Laloo Prasad cow was sick and was taken to hospital as the headline news,, fine with me.
But please don't write about immigration issues when u guys don't research properly.
We have come here through legal immigration channels and we hope that our GC's or H1b gets cleared soon.
Most of us would have stayed back if the Mandal comission / V.P. Singh wouldn't have spoiled our lives.
This is in refernce to TOI's article
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...ow/1463861.cms
If you want to print that Laloo Prasad cow was sick and was taken to hospital as the headline news,, fine with me.
But please don't write about immigration issues when u guys don't research properly.
We have come here through legal immigration channels and we hope that our GC's or H1b gets cleared soon.
Most of us would have stayed back if the Mandal comission / V.P. Singh wouldn't have spoiled our lives.