love poems for mums
images love poems for mums. love 
ndialani
11-21 04:31 AM
Experts, which is a better location for TCN H1 stamping? Nogales or Ciudad Juarez.
I plan to visit one of these for H1 stamping. Any guidelines you can provide would be very helpful.
Also, I am getting Nogales at 8 AM but I also need to get a check made from Banamex. Is there a BANAMEX in US that makes the visa check?
Thanks.
I live in LA , my wife and me drove from LA to Nogales. You can fly into Phoenix and rent a car. Phoenix to Nogales is 1.5 hours only.
We stayed at Best western , which is RIGHT at the border. (Nogales,Arizona).It is owned my an Indian, he was very helpful. Most of the people end up staying there. Dont bring your car to other side. We call the cab at 7 in the morning. I guess he only charged like $7-8 dollars. Its only 1 mile.
You just walk across the border. No questions asked. Get a cab, they all know it!!!!
i guess we paid $10-12 dollars . He will take you to BANAMAX bank which is walking distance from the US embassy. Try to be the first one. They only accept CASH(Dollars).;
Get the draft and walk back there. you will be required to show your passport at the bank too.
If you are in a group or couple of you. One can stand in the line and other can to to the bank.
Sprint phone works well over there at the border.
If you have an I phone.....o'well!!!
If your case is straight forward....it should not be a problem. They will tell you , to pick up your stamped passport in the evening, or if not ready ...the next day. But dont worry....99.9% everyone gets it the same day.
If by any chance you get rejected. you can plee to homeland security office at the border . if your visa is not expired , they might let you slip back in to US. If not, you will have to go to Mexico City to fly back to India. I only know , one such case.
KEY IS TO GO AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. MAY BE 6:00am.
We did not take any permit or visa as it is within 20 mile distance.
On over way back , we got a new I-94 at homeland security office. It is very important.
any questions....feel free to PM me.
Good Luck!!!
I plan to visit one of these for H1 stamping. Any guidelines you can provide would be very helpful.
Also, I am getting Nogales at 8 AM but I also need to get a check made from Banamex. Is there a BANAMEX in US that makes the visa check?
Thanks.
I live in LA , my wife and me drove from LA to Nogales. You can fly into Phoenix and rent a car. Phoenix to Nogales is 1.5 hours only.
We stayed at Best western , which is RIGHT at the border. (Nogales,Arizona).It is owned my an Indian, he was very helpful. Most of the people end up staying there. Dont bring your car to other side. We call the cab at 7 in the morning. I guess he only charged like $7-8 dollars. Its only 1 mile.
You just walk across the border. No questions asked. Get a cab, they all know it!!!!
i guess we paid $10-12 dollars . He will take you to BANAMAX bank which is walking distance from the US embassy. Try to be the first one. They only accept CASH(Dollars).;
Get the draft and walk back there. you will be required to show your passport at the bank too.
If you are in a group or couple of you. One can stand in the line and other can to to the bank.
Sprint phone works well over there at the border.
If you have an I phone.....o'well!!!
If your case is straight forward....it should not be a problem. They will tell you , to pick up your stamped passport in the evening, or if not ready ...the next day. But dont worry....99.9% everyone gets it the same day.
If by any chance you get rejected. you can plee to homeland security office at the border . if your visa is not expired , they might let you slip back in to US. If not, you will have to go to Mexico City to fly back to India. I only know , one such case.
KEY IS TO GO AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. MAY BE 6:00am.
We did not take any permit or visa as it is within 20 mile distance.
On over way back , we got a new I-94 at homeland security office. It is very important.
any questions....feel free to PM me.
Good Luck!!!
wallpaper love poems for mums. love you mom poems. love you
saileshdude
12-03 03:13 PM
Does anyone knows if Person eligible for AC21 porting is eligible for unemployment benefit?
I would not recommend , in fact I would say DO NOT even attempt to thing about these benefits while your AOS is still pending.
I would not recommend , in fact I would say DO NOT even attempt to thing about these benefits while your AOS is still pending.
desi3933
02-11 10:43 AM
Hi All,
I am in a situation that my L1B extension application is denied on 02/10/2009. My current L1B is valid till March 31st 2009. I am trying to find the options I have with me now... I have H1B approved from another employer but I have not joined them.
As per my understanding these are the options:
1) This denial is for L1B Blanket Petition, so I think I should be able to apply extension again with L1B individual petition as I believe Obama government is rejecting all L1 Blanket visa as they this people are misusing it...
2) I can join my H1 employer...
Can anyone of you please suggest if these options are correct OR is there any other better option available...
Eagerly waiting for responses...
Thanks,
Gagan Chodhry
Were you in status at the time of L1 extension? Probably not, as your H1 extension was approved with new I-94 starting Oct 1st.
You applied for L1 extension on Oct 15th.
Would you mind sharing the denial reason with us?
__________________
Not a legal advice.
I am in a situation that my L1B extension application is denied on 02/10/2009. My current L1B is valid till March 31st 2009. I am trying to find the options I have with me now... I have H1B approved from another employer but I have not joined them.
As per my understanding these are the options:
1) This denial is for L1B Blanket Petition, so I think I should be able to apply extension again with L1B individual petition as I believe Obama government is rejecting all L1 Blanket visa as they this people are misusing it...
2) I can join my H1 employer...
Can anyone of you please suggest if these options are correct OR is there any other better option available...
Eagerly waiting for responses...
Thanks,
Gagan Chodhry
Were you in status at the time of L1 extension? Probably not, as your H1 extension was approved with new I-94 starting Oct 1st.
You applied for L1 extension on Oct 15th.
Would you mind sharing the denial reason with us?
__________________
Not a legal advice.
2011 love poems for mums. love you mom poems. we love
gc4me
04-23 10:16 AM
Is this true?
I-140 belongs to your employer and so USCIS only sends to your employer/attorney. For me, they sent it to my employer/attorney.
If your 140 is filed under premium. Just relax and have fun with your family. You will get approved 140 at your home in a week. Good part of the story is, I-140, USCIS sends to your home not to lawyer. :)
I-140 belongs to your employer and so USCIS only sends to your employer/attorney. For me, they sent it to my employer/attorney.
If your 140 is filed under premium. Just relax and have fun with your family. You will get approved 140 at your home in a week. Good part of the story is, I-140, USCIS sends to your home not to lawyer. :)
more...
Beemar
12-08 09:38 PM
Somebody recently gave me a red dot for one of my posts, which is alright, but the person qualified it with a highly offensive Hindi expletive. The words are too obscene to be posted in open forum so I will refrain from reproducing them.
I want IV to reveal the name of the culprit, and ban him/her immediately. Failing which, I will have to evaluate other options to seek redress.
Needless to say, this whole dot mongering is seriously flawed and needs rethinking.
I want IV to reveal the name of the culprit, and ban him/her immediately. Failing which, I will have to evaluate other options to seek redress.
Needless to say, this whole dot mongering is seriously flawed and needs rethinking.
smiledentist
10-25 03:40 PM
Thanks, I am not sure if it applies to only H1 or even to I 140.
more...
map_boiler
06-27 02:57 PM
My OPT EAD A# and I-140 A# are different.
When filling the forms, use the A# number from your I-140, if available. If not, fill with "None". Do not leave it blank. When my attorney filed my I-140 papers, they filled "None" for A#. Later after I-140 approval when they filed for my H1B renewal, they used the A#.
From what I know, in case you don't have an approved I-140 and hence an A#, you will be assigned one with the I-485 receipt. Therefore, in my opinion, you should NOT use your OPT EAD A# for the I-485 and related forms.
--------------------------------
PD: Feb 2006, EB2, India
I-140 AD: June 2006
Filing I-485, I-765, etc: July 2007
When filling the forms, use the A# number from your I-140, if available. If not, fill with "None". Do not leave it blank. When my attorney filed my I-140 papers, they filled "None" for A#. Later after I-140 approval when they filed for my H1B renewal, they used the A#.
From what I know, in case you don't have an approved I-140 and hence an A#, you will be assigned one with the I-485 receipt. Therefore, in my opinion, you should NOT use your OPT EAD A# for the I-485 and related forms.
--------------------------------
PD: Feb 2006, EB2, India
I-140 AD: June 2006
Filing I-485, I-765, etc: July 2007
2010 love poems for mums. poems for your mom. i love you

DyersEve
10-20 10:02 PM
thnx but do you mean what the text says or the font/format/position of it?
more...
irrational
04-01 03:18 PM
Folks,
I checked my status online today (4/1/2008) and this is what it says:
"On December 13, 2007, the post office returned the notice we last sent you on this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS as undeliverable. This may have serious effects on processing this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update your mailing address for this notice to be re-sent."
I had subscribed to email notification, but I didn't get any email in december :confused: . It has been 3.5 months since that notice.. So I am little tensed.
My Situation:
PD - Feb-2005
Labor - Approved
I-140 - Approved
I-485 - Address mistake, filed the address correction on 9/18/2008 and got the confirmation in the mail that the address was changed.
I immediately called the number listed and opened a SR for this. The CSR said he cannot look at my file to see what address is listed. I am not sure how I can get to a Level 2 IO ?
So I am not sure, what notice was sent and where ? Is there anything else I can do ? Will InfoPass help ?
I am thinking that it might be the FP appointment but I am not sure.
-Bipin
I checked my status online today (4/1/2008) and this is what it says:
"On December 13, 2007, the post office returned the notice we last sent you on this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS as undeliverable. This may have serious effects on processing this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update your mailing address for this notice to be re-sent."
I had subscribed to email notification, but I didn't get any email in december :confused: . It has been 3.5 months since that notice.. So I am little tensed.
My Situation:
PD - Feb-2005
Labor - Approved
I-140 - Approved
I-485 - Address mistake, filed the address correction on 9/18/2008 and got the confirmation in the mail that the address was changed.
I immediately called the number listed and opened a SR for this. The CSR said he cannot look at my file to see what address is listed. I am not sure how I can get to a Level 2 IO ?
So I am not sure, what notice was sent and where ? Is there anything else I can do ? Will InfoPass help ?
I am thinking that it might be the FP appointment but I am not sure.
-Bipin
hair love poems and quotes. love
factoryman
06-18 12:37 PM
so, my city / state is : Bellingham/ WA
where he I-94 is issued.
where he I-94 is issued.
more...
.jpg)
ss1026
12-06 11:21 AM
hello all,
i attended for visa stamping on dec 1st at Hyderabad consulate so i got 221g yellow form but he retained passport with him. he told to submit all the documents that are mentioned on the yellow form. did any body got same thing. usually how many days they will take for processing after submiting the documents
Thanks,
Praveen
Hi Praveen
I recently went for my 10 year H-1B stamping in hyderabad in august end. I got the 221g slip and as in your case, the officer retained my passport. They requested info about my company which I duly provided in a weeks time. I got my visa approved and passport in my hands in early november so it took about 70 days. Obviously every case is different so I cannot say how long your case would be pending but my brother had to wait about 60 days for his visa stamping.
My company was ok with me staying back for the stamping. Though I have AP/EAD (July 2007 filer) I used the opportunity to spend time with my family. I came back last week with no issues at the POE. Good luck with your case
i attended for visa stamping on dec 1st at Hyderabad consulate so i got 221g yellow form but he retained passport with him. he told to submit all the documents that are mentioned on the yellow form. did any body got same thing. usually how many days they will take for processing after submiting the documents
Thanks,
Praveen
Hi Praveen
I recently went for my 10 year H-1B stamping in hyderabad in august end. I got the 221g slip and as in your case, the officer retained my passport. They requested info about my company which I duly provided in a weeks time. I got my visa approved and passport in my hands in early november so it took about 70 days. Obviously every case is different so I cannot say how long your case would be pending but my brother had to wait about 60 days for his visa stamping.
My company was ok with me staying back for the stamping. Though I have AP/EAD (July 2007 filer) I used the opportunity to spend time with my family. I came back last week with no issues at the POE. Good luck with your case
hot love poems for mom. love poems
gopi246
03-20 12:29 PM
Most likely SSA typed in wrong I-94 number and hence the verification would have failed from USCIS. Visit the local office again and ask them to verify all the information again. They can tell you the SSN in 2-3 days if everything checks out that should be enough to generate the payroll. The actual card takes 2-4 weeks.
Thanks a lot for your inputs. The SSA has sent a remainder once on Feb22 and the immigration have'nt reverted back yet. Is there an chance for me to contact immigtaion so that I can find what exactly went wrong. Once again Thanks for time and inputs.
Thanks a lot for your inputs. The SSA has sent a remainder once on Feb22 and the immigration have'nt reverted back yet. Is there an chance for me to contact immigtaion so that I can find what exactly went wrong. Once again Thanks for time and inputs.
more...
house love poems for mums. love poems for mums; love poems for mums. upaymeifixit
gcformeornot
02-11 08:12 PM
gcformeornot, I don't see what's incorrect in my post. The point about intra-company transfer was implicit in my post since everyone knows L1 is for such transfers. So that should have been understood without being mentioned. My point was that the denial for extension could have been due to the USCIS looking carefully at the job description again and determining that it wasn't really a specialty occupation. So I was particularly pointing out the 'job description' that goes with an L1 visa. I was also saying the same thing as you i.e. the job should be that of an expert in a particular domain which is not readily available. For example, why would a company transfer a java programmer instead of directly hiring one in the U.S?
It's another thing that TCS, Infosys and the likes of those have abused this visa and destroyed its credibility. That issue needs to be looked at by the lawmakers and it is in genuine employers/employees' interests.
is you need to be expert in Companie's processes, practices, products and inhouse software......
It's another thing that TCS, Infosys and the likes of those have abused this visa and destroyed its credibility. That issue needs to be looked at by the lawmakers and it is in genuine employers/employees' interests.
is you need to be expert in Companie's processes, practices, products and inhouse software......
tattoo love poems for mums. poems for
chanduv23
06-17 02:47 PM
Do u have to inform USCIS everytime u change job or just first time would be sufficient?
Thank you.
What my Attorney (Prashanti Reddy - who does free sessions on IV) said
Please note that even after sending this out, you might get an intent to deny or denial notice on your I-485 as soon as your employer revokes the I-140. In which case we must respond within 30 days with the same documentation. This happens because the docs often dont find their way to your file as they have not been requested for by the USCIS. Also the intent to revoke might be sent to your old attorney, you should get a copy of the same also. However, i advice you keep in touch with the USCIS by checking status of your case online and keep in touch with the other attorney also, so that we dont miss the deadline to respond in case you do get an RFE or intent to deny or denial on your I-485.
Thank you.
What my Attorney (Prashanti Reddy - who does free sessions on IV) said
Please note that even after sending this out, you might get an intent to deny or denial notice on your I-485 as soon as your employer revokes the I-140. In which case we must respond within 30 days with the same documentation. This happens because the docs often dont find their way to your file as they have not been requested for by the USCIS. Also the intent to revoke might be sent to your old attorney, you should get a copy of the same also. However, i advice you keep in touch with the USCIS by checking status of your case online and keep in touch with the other attorney also, so that we dont miss the deadline to respond in case you do get an RFE or intent to deny or denial on your I-485.
more...
pictures The “I Love MOM” hand painted
andy garcia
02-09 12:47 PM
I found one of Pappu's post with a list of resources :0 http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=694&page=3
Pappu was nice enough to send another http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=694&page=8
Within both posts are massive amounts of email addresses and organizations that we can all spend 5 mins a day contacting. This isn't "my idea", I'm just repeating it.
Please note that the following is meant with no offense to anyone, it is more my brainstorming how to "exploit the system" to our advantage. No matter what you say about american society, it is still a racially discriminatory one. People find the subject of immigration distasteful since a lot of immigrants (legal or otherwise) don't look like them. If they see the diversity of people in their face, it might chip away at the bias.
Why am I doing this? I've been fairly vocal criticizing the lack of diversity on this board. It was pointed out that other nationalities pick up the pace, so here I am :)
With some irony, I spent a chunk of time searching last night for associations in the states that are from my nationality background (don't hate me, I'm English). All I could find are associations regarding livestock (cows) and golf.... Gotta dig deeper!
You guys invented them both. Golf and madcows:)
Pappu was nice enough to send another http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=694&page=8
Within both posts are massive amounts of email addresses and organizations that we can all spend 5 mins a day contacting. This isn't "my idea", I'm just repeating it.
Please note that the following is meant with no offense to anyone, it is more my brainstorming how to "exploit the system" to our advantage. No matter what you say about american society, it is still a racially discriminatory one. People find the subject of immigration distasteful since a lot of immigrants (legal or otherwise) don't look like them. If they see the diversity of people in their face, it might chip away at the bias.
Why am I doing this? I've been fairly vocal criticizing the lack of diversity on this board. It was pointed out that other nationalities pick up the pace, so here I am :)
With some irony, I spent a chunk of time searching last night for associations in the states that are from my nationality background (don't hate me, I'm English). All I could find are associations regarding livestock (cows) and golf.... Gotta dig deeper!
You guys invented them both. Golf and madcows:)
dresses love poems that will make you

iak1973
11-05 04:39 PM
Lets improve the chances to Mr. Narayana krishnan...
Please vote for him, thanks in advance.
iak
Please vote for him, thanks in advance.
iak
more...
makeup love poems for mums. love you poems quotes; love you poems quotes
cox
August 24th, 2005, 05:38 AM
I read in interesting piece by Bjorn Rorslett on this very subject of stacked polarizers... it is possible to achieve a sort of false color IR by stacking a Circular and Linear polarizing filters...
I hadn't heard of that, I'll have to look it up. Thanks for sharing. :)
I hadn't heard of that, I'll have to look it up. Thanks for sharing. :)
girlfriend love poems for mums. love poems for mom; love poems for mom. Eduardo1971
rajev_kk
07-14 08:49 PM
Mine is a substitution case and have filed for 140. After reading this post, was thinking if I can file for 485. Mine was filed last week and I have not received the receipt for 140 as-yet. Can I ask my attorney to go-ahead and file for 485 even though I don't have a receipt? Is there anything that I should wait for?
Thanks.
Thanks.
hairstyles love poems for mom. love poems
ragz4u
05-11 05:42 PM
While I was listening to this I was like we need to get this Amit dude to IV. Little did I know that he is already one :)
You put out all our issues and pretty eloquently too. Good job :)
You put out all our issues and pretty eloquently too. Good job :)
chanduv23
12-08 11:32 PM
Come on fellow IVans
Just CONTRIBUTE CONTRIBUTE CONTRIBUTE
Just CONTRIBUTE CONTRIBUTE CONTRIBUTE
eb2green
05-01 12:15 PM
I agree with you that it is a random process but the processing date that is shown indicates that all the cases prior to that date have been "served". So, TSC-Oct 14 means, cases received on Oct 14 and later are currently being served. Hope this helps.