heartbroken quotes tagalog
images |heartbroken quotes gt;gt; tagalog
waitingmygc
07-30 01:23 AM
Ab Toh Hai Tumse Har Khushi Apni, Tum Pe Marna Hai Zindagi Apni
Audio: YouTube - Ab toh hai tumse har khushi apni (Lata) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KePFNABd97w)
Video: YouTube - Ab Toh Hai Tumse - Amitabh Bachchan & Jaya Bhaduri - Abhimaan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pf1Hp4P5gU)
Audio: YouTube - Ab toh hai tumse har khushi apni (Lata) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KePFNABd97w)
Video: YouTube - Ab Toh Hai Tumse - Amitabh Bachchan & Jaya Bhaduri - Abhimaan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pf1Hp4P5gU)
wallpaper heartbroken quotes broken
casinoroyale
08-22 09:47 AM
Bumping so that this thread can get traction. Looks like mostly GC related traffic comes to IV.

JunRN
12-21 11:19 AM
Posted by 3 hours ago
"Both kurup65 and rathna1 registered from the same IP address within 29 and both posted I-485 approvals with PD dates out of whack. Don't trust them. We'll delete these users in due time."
http://www..com/discuss/485eb/78889113/
They could be a couple (husband and wife) sharing same computer with same IP Address and with same PD (cross-chargeability).
We are in democratic country. Why not ask them first? Give them due process.
"Both kurup65 and rathna1 registered from the same IP address within 29 and both posted I-485 approvals with PD dates out of whack. Don't trust them. We'll delete these users in due time."
http://www..com/discuss/485eb/78889113/
They could be a couple (husband and wife) sharing same computer with same IP Address and with same PD (cross-chargeability).
We are in democratic country. Why not ask them first? Give them due process.
2011 heartbroken lines tagalog

augustus
05-13 08:25 AM
Thanks to all of you! Such a wonderful discussion.
So now can my husband port his PD as well? How does the priority date swap? What process have people gone through to do this effectively?
So now can my husband port his PD as well? How does the priority date swap? What process have people gone through to do this effectively?
more...

kaisersose
10-17 11:47 AM
Hi,
My LCA Job title is "Computer and Information Systems Manager" , O-net Job Code 11-3021.00. Can I take a job of "Computer Systems Engineers/Architects" , O-net Job Code 15-1099.02. Is it not considered as similar occupation?
Thanks,
By definition, if they were similar, they would be under the same main code.
Otherwise, we can find something common between any two jobs in this universe and claim similarity. This is open to interpretation and we should not rely on USCIS to be favorable in their interpretations all the time. Hence, I suggest you avoid such risks. But I would also add that you should be consulting attorneys and getting professional counsel in this matter.
My LCA Job title is "Computer and Information Systems Manager" , O-net Job Code 11-3021.00. Can I take a job of "Computer Systems Engineers/Architects" , O-net Job Code 15-1099.02. Is it not considered as similar occupation?
Thanks,
By definition, if they were similar, they would be under the same main code.
Otherwise, we can find something common between any two jobs in this universe and claim similarity. This is open to interpretation and we should not rely on USCIS to be favorable in their interpretations all the time. Hence, I suggest you avoid such risks. But I would also add that you should be consulting attorneys and getting professional counsel in this matter.

eucalyptus.mp
02-17 04:33 PM
Hi My emplyer is saying that he will apply for extention 3 months before expiry . So I guess he will apply in July . So in that case I need the Paystubs of May and June . Am I right ?
more...
krishna.ahd
02-08 10:48 AM
Hi
I am trying to book ticket for my summer travel to India and frusteted with knowledge of travel agents and airline peoples. My story is like this:
I have EXPIRED F-1 VISA STAMP, VALID H-1 APPROVAL , NO H-1 STAMPING IN PASSPORT, HAVE ADVANCE PAROL FOR REENTRY ( My family is also traverling with me with H-4 approval and AP)
I want your guidance : For going to India ( and coming back also !!)
(1) Which CITIES I can TRAVEL Through WIthout requiring TRANSIT VISA?
(2) Which AIR LINE OPERATES flights through these cities?
(3) what are the non-stop flight options available between US and India?
(4) Non-stop flights are cheap or costly compare to other one stop flights?
( I dont want to apply for TRANSIT VISA, I had already sent too much money on H-1 and GC process and traveling with my family so if I go for Transit visa it will cost me atleast 1000 $ extra !!!)
I want to go to AMD ( Direct or through BOMBAY if possible)
Also let me know any good knowledgable travel agents who knows rule and give good deal for India.
thanks for your help.
I was checking LAX (Los angeles) to AMD (Ahmedabad) via SIN (singapore) , you are taliking about 30 to 36 hours of travel time, top of GSP/ATL to LAX.
I suggest , if you dont have any time constraint ( like unpaid vacation/timeoff) , that is the best what i searched so far.
I am trying to book ticket for my summer travel to India and frusteted with knowledge of travel agents and airline peoples. My story is like this:
I have EXPIRED F-1 VISA STAMP, VALID H-1 APPROVAL , NO H-1 STAMPING IN PASSPORT, HAVE ADVANCE PAROL FOR REENTRY ( My family is also traverling with me with H-4 approval and AP)
I want your guidance : For going to India ( and coming back also !!)
(1) Which CITIES I can TRAVEL Through WIthout requiring TRANSIT VISA?
(2) Which AIR LINE OPERATES flights through these cities?
(3) what are the non-stop flight options available between US and India?
(4) Non-stop flights are cheap or costly compare to other one stop flights?
( I dont want to apply for TRANSIT VISA, I had already sent too much money on H-1 and GC process and traveling with my family so if I go for Transit visa it will cost me atleast 1000 $ extra !!!)
I want to go to AMD ( Direct or through BOMBAY if possible)
Also let me know any good knowledgable travel agents who knows rule and give good deal for India.
thanks for your help.
I was checking LAX (Los angeles) to AMD (Ahmedabad) via SIN (singapore) , you are taliking about 30 to 36 hours of travel time, top of GSP/ATL to LAX.
I suggest , if you dont have any time constraint ( like unpaid vacation/timeoff) , that is the best what i searched so far.
2010 heart images with love quotes.
jthomas
10-12 11:19 AM
i filed for i-485, i-765 on July 11th. no receipt yet
more...
VA2008
09-25 11:56 AM
Great find! I printed and posted it my office.
hair girls heartbroken quotes
prdgl
02-10 10:32 PM
Thanks for the suggestions.
I have been breaking my head with this for quiet a while.
But what Ulterior motive can my employer have. Is he trying to lock me up with his company for years, becuase if he doesn't give me a copy of LC or I-140 then I can't really change jobs which is not nice.
Also i heard that if "I" pay the attorney rather than my company paying, I will get to have a copy of what ever i do with my attorney. Is that right ? My current employer pays for entire GC while the new employer asks his employees to pay for it.
Also do you know which is more difficult to get approved EB3 or EB2 without raising any red flags ? I am trying to understand which one is safe to play.
Thanks
I have been breaking my head with this for quiet a while.
But what Ulterior motive can my employer have. Is he trying to lock me up with his company for years, becuase if he doesn't give me a copy of LC or I-140 then I can't really change jobs which is not nice.
Also i heard that if "I" pay the attorney rather than my company paying, I will get to have a copy of what ever i do with my attorney. Is that right ? My current employer pays for entire GC while the new employer asks his employees to pay for it.
Also do you know which is more difficult to get approved EB3 or EB2 without raising any red flags ? I am trying to understand which one is safe to play.
Thanks
more...

kirupa
01-24 04:07 PM
Added those notes sage and iamthejuggler :)
hot heartbroken quotes pictures
go_guy123
10-11 10:54 AM
It seems that the bill S 1085 (the Reuniting Families Act (RFA) has become active again. I received e-mails from Senator Menedez and Senator Lautenberg talking about the bill. Senator Menendex mentioned the recapture employment-based visas that haven't been used in past years so that they may be used in future years. Among other things, he also mentioned that he will continue to address the concerns of employment-based visas in the context of comprehensive immigration reform. He is the sponsor of the S 1085 bill.
Senetor Lautenberg mentioned "Under current immigration law, employment-based immigration is limited to 140,000 visas, or green cards, per year. The process for obtaining employment-based visas can take years to complete, causing many of these visas to go unused. There is also an annual per-country limit that caps at seven percent the number of employment-based immigrants that can come from any one country. In some instances, this per-country cap causes employers to consider country of origin, not talent, when hiring foreign workers.
A bill has been introduced in the Senate that would address some of these delays and caps. The “Reuniting American Families Act” (S. 1085) would recapture unused employment-based visas from prior years. This bill would allow the Department of Homeland Security to issue any unused visas from Fiscal Years 1992-2007 and in the future roll over any unused visas from one year to the next. It would also increase the per-country cap for employment-based visas to ten percent of the annual total."
It seems that Senator Menendez is doing a lot of work to bring relief to all immigrants including employment based. It may be brought in the lame-duck session in December.
Please call your Senators to co-sponsor/support this bill.
Senator Menendez in charge of this...looks like Fox guarding the hen house. I suspect he is more interested in hostage taking "employment-based immigrants " for his
"comprehensive immigration reform". Dream act advocates know this and are openly attacking the "frenemies" or "two-faced" pro-immigrant politicians and Senetor Reid in the democratic party.
Senetor Lautenberg mentioned "Under current immigration law, employment-based immigration is limited to 140,000 visas, or green cards, per year. The process for obtaining employment-based visas can take years to complete, causing many of these visas to go unused. There is also an annual per-country limit that caps at seven percent the number of employment-based immigrants that can come from any one country. In some instances, this per-country cap causes employers to consider country of origin, not talent, when hiring foreign workers.
A bill has been introduced in the Senate that would address some of these delays and caps. The “Reuniting American Families Act” (S. 1085) would recapture unused employment-based visas from prior years. This bill would allow the Department of Homeland Security to issue any unused visas from Fiscal Years 1992-2007 and in the future roll over any unused visas from one year to the next. It would also increase the per-country cap for employment-based visas to ten percent of the annual total."
It seems that Senator Menendez is doing a lot of work to bring relief to all immigrants including employment based. It may be brought in the lame-duck session in December.
Please call your Senators to co-sponsor/support this bill.
Senator Menendez in charge of this...looks like Fox guarding the hen house. I suspect he is more interested in hostage taking "employment-based immigrants " for his
"comprehensive immigration reform". Dream act advocates know this and are openly attacking the "frenemies" or "two-faced" pro-immigrant politicians and Senetor Reid in the democratic party.
more...
house heartbroken quotes.
prinive
03-28 08:35 PM
Any one else ....:o
tattoo heartbroken quotes pictures.
uma77
10-17 03:04 PM
Guys,
excuse my ignorance, where (link to the website) can i look up these codes? Thank you in advance.
excuse my ignorance, where (link to the website) can i look up these codes? Thank you in advance.
more...
pictures |heartbroken quotes gt;gt; tagalog
h1b_professional
07-12 02:34 PM
I dont see any problem trying. The worst that cna happen is she doesnot help.
If anybody has contacts, please try to contact as many people in goverment as possible
If anybody has contacts, please try to contact as many people in goverment as possible
dresses heartbroken quotes and

digmetalq
04-23 03:29 AM
Tell your employer that you need a second opinion, consult with a reputed lawyer, and then choose your options.
more...
makeup heartbroken quotes for girls.
averagedesi
08-31 11:41 AM
I am not sure what you mean by there is no issue with my EAD.
Here is an excerpt from an USCIS FAQ
Who is eligible for an EAD that is valid for two years?
The two-year EAD is available to pending adjustment applicants (i.e., those who have filed a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status) who have filed for an EAD under Section 274.a.12(c)(9) of Title 8, Code of Federal Regulations (8 C.F.R.) and who are currently unable to adjust status because an immigrant visa number is not currently available. USCIS will continue to grant EADs that are valid for one-year for adjustment applicants who have an available immigrant visa number and are filing for employment authorization under 8 C.F.R. Section 274a.12(c)(9). In order to be eligible for an EAD with a two year validity period, an applicant’s I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, must be approved.
Here is the actual link to the FAQ
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=62ae15d3ffd7a110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=ea0db6f2cae63110VgnVCM1000004718190a RCRD
So my I140 is approved, when my EAD was approved on July 30th my priority date which is March 25. 2005 was not current.
Here is an excerpt from an USCIS FAQ
Who is eligible for an EAD that is valid for two years?
The two-year EAD is available to pending adjustment applicants (i.e., those who have filed a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status) who have filed for an EAD under Section 274.a.12(c)(9) of Title 8, Code of Federal Regulations (8 C.F.R.) and who are currently unable to adjust status because an immigrant visa number is not currently available. USCIS will continue to grant EADs that are valid for one-year for adjustment applicants who have an available immigrant visa number and are filing for employment authorization under 8 C.F.R. Section 274a.12(c)(9). In order to be eligible for an EAD with a two year validity period, an applicant’s I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, must be approved.
Here is the actual link to the FAQ
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=62ae15d3ffd7a110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=ea0db6f2cae63110VgnVCM1000004718190a RCRD
So my I140 is approved, when my EAD was approved on July 30th my priority date which is March 25. 2005 was not current.
girlfriend heartbroken quotes.

bpadala
05-08 05:42 PM
You have successfully signed up for a subscription to Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: bpadala) using PayPal.
Your first subscription payment, for $25.00 USD, has already been sent to Immigration Voice.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Subscription Details
----------------------------------------------------------------
Date of sign up: May 8, 2009
Subscription Name: Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: bpadala)
Subscription Number: S-1LE87239MT427644C
Subscription Terms:
$25.00 USD for 12 months
Your first subscription payment, for $25.00 USD, has already been sent to Immigration Voice.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Subscription Details
----------------------------------------------------------------
Date of sign up: May 8, 2009
Subscription Name: Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: bpadala)
Subscription Number: S-1LE87239MT427644C
Subscription Terms:
$25.00 USD for 12 months
hairstyles heartbroken quotes and
rbms
02-07 05:56 PM
I had been doing it for past couple of years. go to uscis.gov and look for instructions to file I-131. It only takes to fill out the application online. You have to submit the supporting documents.(copy of I485, I94 etc.). Read the "instructions for filling out I-131" document.
97 views... and no response..
has nobody filed EAD by self and after filing I-485???
97 views... and no response..
has nobody filed EAD by self and after filing I-485???
gc_bulgaria
11-25 09:22 PM
I called TSC and spoke to someone. Forgot to get the date though. Will do so tomorrow.
1-800-375-5283
1, 2, 2, 6, 1
Now enter your receipt number
1, 1 (now listen to the case update info)
3, 4
1-800-375-5283
1, 2, 2, 6, 1
Now enter your receipt number
1, 1 (now listen to the case update info)
3, 4
willigetagc
09-06 01:13 PM
I finally got my AP, 15 days after my EAD (100 days total) . I was happy to open the packet, until this......
THEY SENT ME MY AP WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S PICTURE!!!!!!!
Everything else is Correct (address, DOB, A# etc...)
GURUS, please advise what should I do...... I am so pissed!!!!! Thankfully my EAD has the correct pic.... I had done an E-file....June 7th and my previous AP expires Sept 20
Awww, come on!!! stop cribbing. Here check out this link for some help. :D
http://www.plasticsurgery.org/
THEY SENT ME MY AP WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S PICTURE!!!!!!!
Everything else is Correct (address, DOB, A# etc...)
GURUS, please advise what should I do...... I am so pissed!!!!! Thankfully my EAD has the correct pic.... I had done an E-file....June 7th and my previous AP expires Sept 20
Awww, come on!!! stop cribbing. Here check out this link for some help. :D
http://www.plasticsurgery.org/