carly foulkes

carly foulkes. December 7, 2010

  • December 7, 2010



  • jonty_11
    07-17 06:10 PM
    might serve IV community better if we contribute for funds...





    carly foulkes. Carly Foulkes
  • Carly Foulkes



  • edaltsis
    07-23 07:14 AM
    It's not consultant, you mean to say that you applied through an agent. Know that you are the consultant but not the company or anyone else.





    carly foulkes. Carly Foulkes - Photo
  • Carly Foulkes - Photo



  • optimist578
    04-30 10:43 AM
    You are there for a long wait..mine was filed in dec and still pending.

    My receipt date was 1st Dec and I got approval notice on April 25th.





    carly foulkes. Carly Foulkes - Photo
  • Carly Foulkes - Photo



  • maco
    08-10 11:09 AM
    I got the info from my friends attorney.
    i want to verify it with my attorney but he is not lifiting phone. he is too busy



    more...


    carly foulkes. Girl of The Day: Carly Foulkes
  • Girl of The Day: Carly Foulkes



  • santb1975
    04-10 06:02 PM
    Together we can accomplish a lot





    carly foulkes. her name is Carly Foulkes.
  • her name is Carly Foulkes.



  • anilsal
    01-14 12:04 PM
    I filed another 485 which was family based and is current now.... I had to withdraw my employment based 485 because one cannot have 2 485s at the same time.

    Thanks again to everyone for the suggestions.

    Some people I know have got their GCs based on earlier 485s but with a new current approved 140s.

    So maybe you should have just requested USCIS to apply your family based current status to already filed 485s. USCIS is capable of consolidating applications based on A numbers. They can even switch primary/dependent applications once something becomes current, contrary to what lawyers say.

    You would have saved filing fees and medical fees.

    But irrespective of that, go to infopass and find out if the files are assigned to an officer. Once that happens, it is a matter of days.



    more...


    carly foulkes. quot;When I#39;m out riding the
  • quot;When I#39;m out riding the



  • gauravsh
    04-28 08:57 AM
    Travelled back from India today by continental flight from mumbai till newark non stop. My H1b is expiring on 19th june. Had a ISSUELESS entry. The guy asked your petition is valid only till 19th June. I replied I am going to file an extension. he said you will be needing to reenter the country after it. I said "yes, I know". He said he is going to give in I-94 valid till 29th june just in case if I have any issues. That is 10 more days after my petition is expring.
    Guy was very nice and supporting. We shared some jokes . he notices that by passport has writing that If I take citizenship of any other country than I have to surrender the passport. he asked "india dont allow dual citizenship". I said "No". he replied "It sucks" and we laughed together.
    My advice dont let current recession effect your trip. If you need any more information PM me. I will be happy to assist.

    Also, just I wanted to share the information becuase many people seemed worried about this.

    Good luck :) :) :) :)





    carly foulkes. carly foulkes wiki. carly
  • carly foulkes wiki. carly



  • sbvw76
    06-02 10:59 AM
    Are you not suppose to go back to your country and come back in H1b since L1b is intra-transfer with in your company A?

    Pl. consult an attorney..



    more...


    carly foulkes. Who#39;s the T-Mobile Girl in NBA
  • Who#39;s the T-Mobile Girl in NBA



  • NKR
    03-06 04:21 PM
    Guys:
    Everyone is talking EB2....what are the prospects for EB3 - India??

    Is it going to move forward..??

    Good Luck..??
    2002

    Well.. Everybody stopped talking about EB2. It is predicted that EB2 will be unavailable till Oct 2008 and after that nobody knows how EB2 dates are going to move.

    As for EB3, there could be a small movement of 2 to 3 months, I do not think there will be any more movement than that.





    carly foulkes. Carly Foulkes (T-Mobile 4g) –
  • Carly Foulkes (T-Mobile 4g) –



  • kpkrind
    05-04 03:33 PM
    4. Assuming that my understanding in point-2 is correct what is the process to convert back to H1?

    Ans : File New H1 again ( techinacally old one as you are not counted in Quota)

    My wife's status was changed from h1 to h4, however her h1 is expiring in Oct'09. Lets suppose she gets a job offer in Feb'10, does she have to apply for a fresh h1 or can she convert to H1 on which she was working earlier? My question is how long will she not be counted against the quota?

    Also, can any new employer file for her H1 or does it have to be a employer who has held her H1 previously?



    more...


    carly foulkes. carly foulkes pics. carly
  • carly foulkes pics. carly



  • Sakthisagar
    05-03 11:32 AM
    Yesterday on CNN, State of the Union programme Candy Crowley asked Sen Charles Schumer what is next? Energy or Immigration.

    He replied with a hearty laugh. Well I don't know. we need to wait.

    I think no one is serious about Immigration bill now.





    carly foulkes. News and Events
  • News and Events



  • amitjoey
    06-14 01:39 PM
    Please help, in my case my I 140 is approved under EB2 but the old company is split.I have since then joined a new company and have a new H1b but yet to start thr PERM process.I am still in good terms with both partners of the old company.Can I file 485 from the old company and use ac21.

    485 can be filed for future employment. So technically, your old company with one of the partners can file for 485, presuming no other technical flaws with ability to pay and other such stuff. Contact an attorney, but according to me, a strong possibility of filing with old company and then using AC21.



    more...


    carly foulkes. spokeswoman Carly Foulkes.
  • spokeswoman Carly Foulkes.



  • gc28262
    03-11 09:28 AM
    I had the same issue. Still awaiting my AP which was applied in Nov 2008.
    When I called up TSC where my application was filed, they kept insisting that they have really mailed it and they cannot issue it again unless they receive the AP saying it is undelivered.

    I am sure my address is correct as per their records. I got my EAD delivered at the same address without any issue.

    Finally I called them again, this time I talked to a more knowledgeable accommodating IO.

    Keep calling the service center till you get an instruction similar to the following.

    This is the instruction provided
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Fill out I-131 Application or use the copy of your original application
    attach two photos

    Mention the receipt no on the top of the form
    Also mention REPLACEMENT : no Fees included
    Add a covering letter explaining the situation

    Post it to the following address

    USCIS Texas Service Center
    ADDRESS ( This is a special address, This not the standard USCIS address)

    On Lower Left corner of the envelope mention:
    do Not open in the mail room, No fees are attached

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    I am still awaiting my AP after doing this. :confused:





    carly foulkes. Carly Foulkes - Photo
  • Carly Foulkes - Photo



  • mhtanim
    09-15 02:07 PM
    Can't see them. Already refreshed and deleted cookies.
    Anyway, can anyone tell me what's the processing date for EAD I485 based at NSC?

    It shows - May 1, 2008.



    more...


    carly foulkes. carly foulkes model photos.
  • carly foulkes model photos.



  • pmpforgc
    02-07 07:15 PM
    Here is some more info

    I am traveling from

    From GSP ( Greenville Spartanburg) to Ahmedabad
    or from ATLANTA to Ahmedabad

    thanks





    carly foulkes. carly foulkes wiki. carly
  • carly foulkes wiki. carly



  • freedom2007
    06-06 12:11 AM
    Received Appointment Letter today..

    Asked for Medicals, Tax returns(Last 3 years), birth Certificate, and Affidavit of Support I834(mine is not Family based GC) why did they ask me. Is there anyone else in the same situation

    I am the primary Applicant, PD Jul 2003, EB3

    There are no visa numbers available for this category. Why Interview call..

    Even if they selected my application randomly there are no visa numbers available..

    Please help..
    I also got the interview letter today in Dallas. mine is also PD Jul 2003, EB3 India



    more...


    carly foulkes. carly foulkes wiki. carly
  • carly foulkes wiki. carly



  • NKR
    08-14 04:46 PM
    Please note that, this is no more the issue of not-paying me at all-- He cleverly cleared recently the amount which is stated on my LCA H1. What he is actually withholding, is the difference of this and the actual salary (percentage) that was agreed upon, at that time.

    Then I am afraid you have no case. If the vendor has paid your employer and he is not paying you after you told them you are quitting then it is unethical, but legal, sometimes I wonder how do they even feed their family and clothe them with all this ill gotten money.





    carly foulkes. carly foulkes pics. model
  • carly foulkes pics. model



  • madmax78
    01-26 08:47 AM
    Come down to Atlanta my friend. There is a large indian community here, lot of good schools, all options for entertainment, and a reasonable weather. I have been living here for 6 years and I am happy with this place.





    carly foulkes. carly foulkes. dowelikeit: Carly Foulkes aka; dowelikeit: Carly Foulkes aka. rdowns. Mar 11, 02:20 PM. Ummmmmmm
  • carly foulkes. dowelikeit: Carly Foulkes aka; dowelikeit: Carly Foulkes aka. rdowns. Mar 11, 02:20 PM. Ummmmmmm



  • FinalGC
    10-30 03:46 PM
    I was reading the USA Today articles and I have a suggestion...guys please try to do spell check before you submit to such forums. It looks bad on us especially when we call ourselves skilled immigrants.

    One glaring error that I saw was this guy with a MBA from Stanford Univ and he wrote it as "Standford Univ"......Is there a univ called "Standford"???? I tried googling it but did not find it...I hope it was not somebody from our group....





    sonia_sd
    02-11 09:16 PM
    I just signed the petition





    neerajvir
    07-17 06:18 PM
    Just put a $100 contribution and pledge to put more in every quarter!




    My Ping in TotalPing.com

    Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity