wallpaper of asin

wallpaper of asin. asin-wallpaper Salman Asin

  • asin-wallpaper Salman Asin



  • cessua
    04-05 03:53 PM
    I am in a similar situation, i am on my 5th year H1B ROW and my laywer sent in the I485 before the retrogression started but i still have to wait for the PD to be current.
    I am finishing an MBA in two months and i have had a few interviews but not sure what the wisest thing is.

    Advise?





    wallpaper of asin. Asin Actress Wallpaper,
  • Asin Actress Wallpaper,



  • needhelp!
    04-16 03:33 PM
    get involved in your Texas state chapter when you finally make your move.
    Flowermound is great, but Plano rocks! ;)





    wallpaper of asin. Download Free wallpapers
  • Download Free wallpapers



  • RedHat
    08-30 05:01 PM
    What is Sub-Labor?
    I field my GC thru Very good company.

    I am not understanding why its happend





    wallpaper of asin. Asin wallpaper
  • Asin wallpaper



  • pjalan
    04-03 11:35 PM
    I just spoke with my company's attorney and she said that I shouldnt get RFE on my I-140. And just in case I get she will inform me and work with the counsel of my ported company to submit a response. Hooray....I am going. My employer is a big known MNC so the only RFE that I may get is exp letter which is very unlikely. With economy going down I dont want to wait for another 6 months for my I-140.



    more...


    wallpaper of asin. Asin Wallpaper Actress
  • Asin Wallpaper Actress



  • simplistik
    03-07 08:42 AM
    I was the first to show my site, then paddy, then dark and then fern so i really dont see any influence may it be progressive or negative...Hmmm.... I thought paddy was first. Regaurdless that's just my opinion... I mean techincally you were all influenced by the sony site :P. But end dates on things like these types of compitetions are important, what you do is you give a specified time to have them linked up. Give somethin like a 6ish hr gap to have them up or post the link... then close it if they aren't up.

    Anywho... gj guys... but I shall not say who I voted for :krazy: don't go tellin on me you silly Mods you. :p:





    wallpaper of asin. Wallpaper World: Asin Hot
  • Wallpaper World: Asin Hot



  • reno_john
    06-08 11:52 AM
    Again I say Rest in peace CIR forever. I was never for it



    more...


    wallpaper of asin. Asin-Pink-Saree
  • Asin-Pink-Saree



  • anilkumar0902
    08-26 11:42 PM
    Thanks for the reply. So we don't need to disclose to employer that we are on EAD.

    AND
    Also can employer discrimnate EAD, for ex: they won't hire people on EAD, can they do that legally?

    EAD is in itself establishes a person's legal work eligibility. Nowadays, many employers and their HR departments are very aware of EAD usage. It shouldn't be an issue.

    Just chill...Good Luck.

    Cheers





    wallpaper of asin. Asin
  • Asin



  • zCool
    04-01 03:40 PM
    Looking at your scenario
    Moving to another employer and keeping 485 alive is only theoretical option to you.
    In reality and practical terms your plan is fraught with risks and is probably not worth it.
    If your situation isn't dire and current employer is paying on time and this next employer is not "once in a life-time" type of opportunity.. STAY!



    more...


    wallpaper of asin. Latest Wallpaper of Asin,
  • Latest Wallpaper of Asin,



  • GCanyMinute
    08-22 03:48 PM
    :) I have a pending I-485 dated May/2003, my LC PD is May/2002.. I'm EB3 world... and I was looking at my receipt notice (I-485) and the priority date box is blank. How am I sure that USCIS actually knows that my PD is May/2002 ?? Should that info appear in the proper box?? or they just know it when they entry it in the system as my LC was sent with the application? Please let me know if I should remind them or it's is just a waste of time as they already know it. Last time I called they told me that everything was ok with my file and that they were just wating for a visa number.
    Thanks in advance for any help. :D





    wallpaper of asin. Asin-Thottumkal-Wallpaper-002.
  • Asin-Thottumkal-Wallpaper-002.



  • aamchimumbai
    08-04 08:44 PM
    similar sit and my 485 was accepted with older pd!
    what you say maybe true, but pls don't say it so confidently unless your are an attorney!

    Hello a1b2c3,

    When you say similar situation....

    .....Was your newly filed I-140 approved OR pending before you applied for I-485? Also, which center did you apply your I-485?

    Thanks



    more...


    wallpaper of asin. wallpaper of asin
  • wallpaper of asin



  • sobers
    07-26 11:38 AM
    Team IV:

    A number of immigration provisions are being attached to the must pass Iraq Spending Bill. Is it possible to explore attaching the SKIL Bill or atleast one or two temporary relief measures (like I-485 filing)?

    If it requires additional funds, I think members will contribute in no time. What do you say guys? Senators are helping out illegal and low skilled workers, isn't it time to give some relief to LEGAL, HIGH SKILLED workers?


    ===========



    http://www.denverpost.com/nationworld/ci_2663758

    Washington - Senate Democrats and Republicans reached a deal Friday on how to handle immigration issues attached to a measure paying for U.S. operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.

    The immigration measures spilled into the Senate's debate on an $80.6 billion military spending bill after the House included measures in its version to deny driver's licenses to illegal immigrants and make it harder for foreigners to stay in the U.S. on claims of asylum.

    Under the deal, the Senate will vote Tuesday on three immigration measures. Each would require 60 votes to survive, including one sponsored by Sen. Barbara Mikulski, D-Md., that would give temporary visas to migrant crab pickers and oyster shuckers in time for Maryland's seafood season.

    Another, by Sen. Larry Craig, R-Idaho, would provide workers for the agricultural industry. It has support from growers and farmworker advocates, but it faces opposition for providing legal status to some workers.

    Sen. Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga., said he opposes using the military spending bill to address immigration, but he is proposing an alternative to Craig's measure. Co-sponsored by Sen. Jon Kyl, R-Ariz, it doesn't include the legal residency provision.

    "While reforms are needed to provide a legal way to meet our agricultural labor needs, we must also remove incentives for illegal immigration and put stricter provisions in place for seasonal workers coming across our borders,' Chambliss said.

    The White House, Majority Leader Bill Frist, R-Tenn., and other Republicans had pleaded with senators to keep immigration off the spending bill and address the issue later. Democrats refused, saying it was because Frist wouldn't commit to opposing the immigration provisions in the House version when negotiators try to blend the two.

    Mikulski defended her measure to provide Maryland seafood processors and other businesses with more seasonal workers hired through the H2B temporary-visa program, saying "the cat was already out of the bag on immigration.' Businesses are limited to 66,000 H2B workers a year, and that ceiling was reached Jan. 3.

    The House's Iraq spending bill includes the immigration measures that its Judiciary Committee chairman, Rep. James Sensenbrenner, R-Wis., wanted in the intelligence reorganization bill President Bush signed in December. Sensenbrenner withdrew the provisions back then after House and Senate leaders promised he could attach them to the first major legislation likely to reach Bush's desk.

    They are almost universally opposed by Senate Democrats but also by state motor-vehicle commissioners, some GOP senators and religious groups that say people fleeing persecution would be harmed.





    wallpaper of asin. Asin Wallpapers. Download
  • Asin Wallpapers. Download



  • SunnySurya
    08-21 02:45 PM
    Yes that is correct!
    Here you go. Are you one of the air signs ? :D

    If your answer is yes I will guess you sign



    more...


    wallpaper of asin. Asin Wallpapers
  • Asin Wallpapers



  • irrational
    04-04 11:33 AM
    Folks,
    Here is some update. Hopefully, someone might find this useful.

    Today (4/4/2008) I took an InfoPass appointment in Dallas:
    The lady at the window said, the case is in TSC and that particular office(Local Office???) has not recieved the file yet. So she asked me to write a letter to TSC.

    I thought I would call the TSC first and see if I can get a quicker response:

    I called the TSC using the key combo (Thanks guys)
    The agent was helpful:
    - The Notice which was returned was the Reciept Notices..It seems those will not be resent, so I should not worry about it.
    - My Wife's address was still wrong on the file, I recorrected it. This is after I got a confirmation in the mail :confused: :( -- Is there anyway we/Lawyer can confirm it ?
    - Our Finger Print Notices are initiated but not yet scheduled by the local ASC. We'll get notices once the FPs are scheduled (What does this mean???)

    Key Combo used:
    1-800-375-5283
    1 -> 2 -> 2 -> 6 -> 1 .. Application Number .. 1 -> 1 -> 3 -> 4

    If the message something like, "No agents are available at TSC.. trasfering to NSC" hangup and try again.


    Hope this helps someone else too.





    wallpaper of asin. Download Free wallpapers of
  • Download Free wallpapers of



  • hebron
    04-03 03:40 AM
    I can apply for 3 years H1-B extension (8,9 and 10th year) based on my approved I-140. However, my Indian passport expires in August 2008. Does this have anything to do with H1-B extension? Will I geet 3 years extension?

    Can I renew my passport now before applying for my H1-B extn? Can I get my passport renewed before 6 months of expiry?

    Kindly help.

    Thanks!



    more...


    wallpaper of asin. Asin The South Super Actress
  • Asin The South Super Actress



  • msyedy
    02-05 01:30 PM
    Hi,
    I am a doctor from India and came to US on B1/B2 visa. I have cleared my Step1 and step2 USMLE and preparing for CS Exam. I am looking for a observership or externship oppertunity.

    I applied and called a lot of places but no luck because of my visa situation. Please let me know if anyone here knows of any hospitals offering observerships for IMGs.

    Thanks

    There is a hospital in Brooklyn New York where one of my friend was given H1-B and he is doing his residency from there. I will let you know.





    wallpaper of asin. Asin Thottumkal (Bollywood
  • Asin Thottumkal (Bollywood



  • aamchimumbai
    08-05 10:03 PM
    it was pending..pls check the PM I sent you.

    Thanks for your PM. Is it possible for you to provide additional details so that I can analyze your situation vs. mine.

    I sent my I-485 application thrice to NSC and they returned my package. Although, the response rejecting my application was received from TSC, how funny!!

    Anyways. I am hoping for dates to move forward in both category in Sep08 bulletin.



    more...


    wallpaper of asin. Asin Wallpaper. March 13, 2010
  • Asin Wallpaper. March 13, 2010



  • VenuK
    07-10 06:03 PM
    hi gapala,

    Thanks for your response...

    The result of the appeal is still pending....
    one thing for sure that i have decided is that , I will only go for stamping AFTER my PIMS Verification is done in TIjuana, Mexico.

    Please let me know your thoughts.

    With Thanks
    Venu





    wallpaper of asin. Asin
  • Asin



  • h1bnogc
    07-10 11:36 AM
    Hi Ann:

    I would like to ask related questions in this thread..

    what if person does not get H1 extension approved because of this new employee-employer relationship memo, Can I stay in US on other visa (F2/F1) after H1 extension denial until my priority date become current? Do you see any problem in this option?

    Well if it is not OK, Go back to India, then apply for AOS once priority date become current. Is this option will work?

    Many many thanks for your response...





    wallpaper of asin. Beauty Of South India
  • Beauty Of South India



  • gc_on_demand
    07-19 11:33 AM
    Does any one on this forum know under what section of law family to emp based spill over happens ? Last year DOS allocated some 10k family visas ( unused) to emp quota but it was distributed.

    Just checking if this allocation is by book of law or interpretation of DOS based on some law. There are some chances that this year family based quota could be more and if DOS make them to fall down from Eb1 -- > Eb2 --> Eb3 -- > Eb4 -- > Eb5. then it could make C for all EB2 and those visas can fall down to Eb3 and this way in Oct 2010 atleast EB3 India get some 10-15 k extra visas. but if DOS allocate them across all category from day one then Eb2 row and Eb1 , 4, 5 keep consuming them and during last quarter spill over come down less..

    Lets find out if there is any thing in law.





    atlfp
    04-08 01:55 PM
    They probablly will put one or two into it, but I would think most of the conference member will be from other sectors, which could be positive.

    Also, PACE act is almost guarenteed to go through; We can spend all the energy to push the immigration bill to get it through the conference and then get killed again either in Senate or House because of the guest worker program.

    Don't forget that the House (Anti) Immigration Caucus has 92 members -- be assured that if not Sensenbrenner it will be another equally virulent member. Also, conference committees are nominated by the leader of the house -- nothing to stop them from nominating anyone they want.





    saimrathi
    07-12 02:40 PM
    Famous Indian americans...

    1. Are they influential Indian Americans?
    2. If someone can post their mailing address and phone number, I can mail them like I did Rep/Senators of my area...

    Thanks.




    My Ping in TotalPing.com

    Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity