tatu tattoo

tatu tattoo. Metamorph and Tatu Tattoo

  • Metamorph and Tatu Tattoo



  • hsingh82
    04-27 05:06 PM
    Dear Sabeesh,

    Although I'm not a lawyer, I will respond based on my knowledge and my own case.

    1) You don't need to stamp any visa as you already have a visa that is valid until September, before your return date.

    2) You will only be able to enter the US with the latest visa stamped on your passport.

    3) You may want to get a new visa (associated with Company C) while you're still in India, so it will be valid until Nov 2011. You can have this new visa issued and stamped even before your current visa expires.

    Regards.

    If the new visa is not granted or somehow one goes into 221(g) waiting for some check, what happens then? Can you still come back on current visa?

    Thanks.





    tatu tattoo. Scallia at Tatu Tattoo in
  • Scallia at Tatu Tattoo in



  • gimme Green!!
    08-19 12:43 PM
    i dont know what ADIT is.
    there was no mention of 'ADIT' or 'Card ordered' in my email.
    I got the email that said:

    ============================
    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    We mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.
    =============================





    tatu tattoo. By Tatu Tattoo (21)
  • By Tatu Tattoo (21)



  • tonyHK12
    10-11 05:43 PM
    until the economy improves, i am not too optimistic that something will happen in lame duck session
    well there maybe some truth to this, but our situation is desperate, we can't afford to not give it our best, or stop trying.

    'The best defense is a good offense'
    - Sun Tzu - The Art of War
    - Bruce Lee - Jeet Kune Do, Wing Chun

    for CIR......some people are going to bash me for this, politics blah blah...
    'Dont use a Cannon to kill a Mosquito'
    - Confucious

    Disclaimer, I'm an Indian





    tatu tattoo. Tatu-DERM Tattoo Transparent
  • Tatu-DERM Tattoo Transparent



  • hpandey
    12-17 10:20 AM
    What is NOID? If i don't respond do i have the time to respond. How much time do i have?

    And what is RFE?

    Thanks

    NOID means Notice of Intent to Deny which is usually sent if they haven't heard from you regarding an earlier notice ( for e.g RFE which is request for evidence , or continuity of case from your employer etc )

    RFE - Request for evidence is usually generated when USCIS needs something from you or your employer . They have to be responded between 30-45 days mostly .

    Contact both your lawyer and USCIS to find out why your case was denied.



    more...


    tatu tattoo. Unusual And Creative Tattoo
  • Unusual And Creative Tattoo



  • raydhan
    01-31 11:17 AM
    Dear "colleagues in faith" :-), there is only one way to change the things with this immigration trap - we have to win the public opinion!

    Currently 350,000 highly qualified professionals working for this country are in a legal limbo which continues for years. Our current legal status is that of slaves. Yes, slaves! Nowadays it takes anywhere between 5 - 10 years from applying to receiving of a GC. We cannot change our employers within this period, the members of our families cannot work (at least legally) and our spouses lose their professional carrier; if our kids get in college they are treated as "aliens" (full tuition, no student loans, no scholarship); the loans we get are with higher interest rate (for "protection"); at the borders we are treated as "intruders" etc.

    The average Americans are honest hardworking people. If they are aware of the immigration problems faced by 350,000 hardworking professionals in this country, they will raise their voice and will help for resolving of this issue. They just need to know that. I believe that in addition to talking to senators etc., we have to find ways our issues to reach the media - newspapers, magazines and so on. An article in Times may lead to a lot of positive changes in the immigration system.

    bkam,
    Please note that Immigration is not a right. It is a privilege that we are given by this great land of immigrants. Nobody put a gun to our heads and forced us to come here. If you feel bonded by your current employer, you can leave and go back to your home country where you will not be a "legal slave".

    If we have the skills and the right knowledge....WE ARE NOT SLAVES AND WE WILL NEVER BE.

    Regarding your statement that the members of our family cannot work legally and our spouses lose their professional career........that is B.S.
    Ever thought of asking your spouse to get higher education and get H1-B like some of our spouses do? In that way they will not "lose their professional careers" as you claim. Au contraire...they will only enhance their professional lives.

    Think for about 5 minutes before you state certain things and type them here.

    Good luck.





    tatu tattoo. Veina ljudi tattoo-je odobrava
  • Veina ljudi tattoo-je odobrava



  • gman
    07-29 05:47 PM
    what was job description before becoming Director? Did you apply AC21 by default? Seems like you do not have to notify INS unless you get an RFE



    more...


    tatu tattoo. Artist: t.A.T.u. (Tattoo)
  • Artist: t.A.T.u. (Tattoo)



  • tnite
    07-26 02:17 PM
    I live in Jersey City. I am planning to move to NYC. My company and job location stays the same. I have filed my I-485 (received July 23rd) with I-140pending. I don't have my I-485 receipt notice, only I-140 receipt.

    1) Is it safe to change one's residence(different state) ?

    2) How do I update my address for I-485 so that I get the receipt notice at the new address ? As far as I know USCIS stuff is not forwarded by USPS.

    Thanks
    Funny that you're talking about moving and I thought about my life for a moment and here it is :

    I was supposed to move couple of months ago to Stamford, CT (ninety miles form where I live and work now) but decided to stay after the July bulletin became current.I informed the apt mgmt that I want to extend the lease .

    I didnt want to move after hearing horror stories from folks who did(Some of them did not get the FP notices, receipts and all that stuff).

    Then sent in all the papers on July 2nd. USCIS came out and said we are not going to accept. I waited for a week. Nothing was happening so decided to move by the end of August.Called in the Mgmt and informed that I will move out by the end of August.

    The came July 17th , when USCIS reversed their decision to accept. I called in the mgmt and told them some excuse and ask them to extend the lease by another month. Never ending uncertainity continues......

    This is my story folks.Some may want to know Why I want to move, My wife got her project in jersey city and we decided that living in Stamford,CT would be half way for each of us and that was the only way we could live together. 90 miles drive each way for me and 11/2 hr each way for her .
    End of the day, thats what matters.





    tatu tattoo. tattoo. tatu. underground rap
  • tattoo. tatu. underground rap



  • tdasara
    02-11 09:06 PM
    My passport was supposed to expiry 1/2007. I made 2 trips outside US (Canada and India) and while entering both the times my I-94 was dated till 6/2008 my H1b expiry.

    I now have a new passport and so see no issues.

    Infact my H1b visa was stamped beyond the expiry of my passport so I'll have to carry both my passports with me.



    more...


    tatu tattoo. piece tattoo, tattoo, tatu
  • piece tattoo, tattoo, tatu



  • TheCanadian
    11-06 03:06 AM
    Eat all of that AJ!





    tatu tattoo. Tru Blu Tatu Tattoo Shop
  • Tru Blu Tatu Tattoo Shop



  • gckalafda
    08-04 11:33 AM
    My EB3 I-140 is pending and got RFE at NSC since 1st Jan 2007 and later moved Texas, I don't know wether this thred belongs to same or not. I have a PD of Dec 2003, :mad:



    more...


    tatu tattoo. Now Inking at Tatu Tattoo
  • Now Inking at Tatu Tattoo



  • desi485
    03-24 03:12 PM
    Dear VB,

    I have noticed that you are creating new threads just for the heck of it. If you really have an issue that warrants a separate thread and discussion, please go ahead and do it. Please do not abuse the forum. Use your discretion wisely and stop creating threads that depict frustration.

    list of some of the threads created by "vinabath" - how many do you see meaningful???

    Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Forum

    No more LC substitution, No more delays in 140. What a relief
    vinabath Today 02:55 PM

    what would you do if you get GC tomorrow? ( 1 2 3 4 )
    vinabath Today 02:37 PM

    What does the dots in my profile mean?
    vinabath Today 02:00 PM

    Tips to get your GC in a YEAR ( 1 2 3 4 )
    vinabath Yesterday 03:38 AM

    by vinabath 0 445 Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
    Poll: How many will be happy if..... ( 1 2 )

    by vinabath To All Newbies who are just starting out your career
    vinabath

    by vinabath 45 4,405 Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
    BIG JOKE on us by USCIS. Story of the Century.

    vinabath 07-02-2007 04:00 PM
    by vinabath 14 1,037 Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
    Medical Report Delayed by Six months

    vinabath 06-15-2007 01:38 PM
    by franklin 8 653 Medical exams and related issues
    Y1 Visa - Lets make USA as Dubai

    vinabath 05-18-2007 10:44 AM
    by vinabath 0 468 Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
    EB2 India - Feb 23 2003. Is it possible this year??





    tatu tattoo. Revolution Tattoo
  • Revolution Tattoo



  • jchan
    05-14 05:26 PM
    Didn't the last recapture of visas (AC21) happen in 2000, an election year ? Also H1B law was modified to include 20000 visas for US Masters students during 2004. Actually, history is in our favor.

    I was about the say the same thing. I still remember vividly when the 20k new H1B was made available and the nervous waiting for that to be implemented back then. Whew, can't believe it's been 4 years an I am still stuck in this same old waiting game.



    more...


    tatu tattoo. By Tatu Tattoo.jpg 4
  • By Tatu Tattoo.jpg 4



  • GCScrewed
    07-12 10:47 AM
    actually, i think that the EB3 will also make rapid advances come October.
    with the quota exhausted for this year, and the pre-adjudication taking place and with most of the EB3 India applicants having received their GC between 2002 and 2005, i think the dates will advance to 2003 by Dec and to mid 2004 by Feb/March. After that, it is anyone's guess if the quota for India will hold out. As for me, I see at least another year or two wait for my GC, unless the Congress passes a miracle.

    Sorry dude for saying this... but you must be in an illusion. There are tons of EB3s before 2005 simply because before that time, there was no retrogression for quite a while and nobody cared about EB2/EB3 that much.:rolleyes:





    tatu tattoo. Tatu tattoo-clever and
  • Tatu tattoo-clever and



  • zzsbzz
    07-14 02:30 PM
    FWIW, a big technology company's lawyer are sending almost 1100 applications.

    Yes. I'm not sure if you're talking about the same big technology company but one decided to go ahead with filing applications for all it's eligible employees on Thursday.



    more...


    tatu tattoo. Betty - Tattoo Factory
  • Betty - Tattoo Factory



  • WeldonSprings
    10-28 10:22 AM
    Have anybody encountered Receipting Delays at Nebraska Service Center recently. I applied for my and my wife's AP (I-131) last week, received on Oct.21 and it has not been receipted yet.





    tatu tattoo. O#39;NEAL, to TATU, TATTOO.
  • O#39;NEAL, to TATU, TATTOO.



  • sbmallik
    05-15 03:57 PM
    I am planning to file Labor under EB2. Below is my education detail.

    3 years Bachelor Degree i.e. B.Com.
    2 years MBA(Information Technology)
    10 years pure IT experience in Java, Oracle
    5 Professional Certification from Sun Microsystem,Oracle and IBM

    Based on these education background will I have problem with EB2 labor and I-140 approval?

    Please suggest.


    FYI - EB2 category literally means either US Masters or US Bachelors + 5 years of progressive experience. In your case it is imperative to prove that 3 year B.Com together with 2 year MBA yields a U.S. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science. Moreover, the education and work experience should match.



    more...


    tatu tattoo. (Unusual And Creative Tattoo
  • (Unusual And Creative Tattoo



  • sobers
    07-26 03:24 PM
    Guess I've lot track of time now too
    :)

    anyway its going to be important to keep an eye on bills like these given that CIR is not going anywhere, and SKIL is not looking too good either. the 20,000advanced degree H1B exemption was introduced in the 2004-05 Omnibus Appropriations bill. maybe we can get a few simple administrative provisions like 485 filing in some bill.

    I mean last year they got the real ID provisions in the iraq spending bill. this is not anywhere as controversial as that, but we we need the will to get this through. maybe we can have a fundraising effort for just this purpose...i'm sure lots of folks would join in..

    I know you guys are doing your best under the present circumstances...





    tatu tattoo. they got their tattoo#39;s.
  • they got their tattoo#39;s.



  • wandmaker
    08-24 11:50 AM
    In my paycheck and salary slips there are deduction but reason or description of the deduction are not mentioned. I have all salary slips with me. I am working on % based so some time even after deduction my anual salary is not less than 8 years old offer letter. My anual salary vary from 55k to 100k depending on project rate and lenth of projects in year. I find my own project since last 5 - 6 years and pay % to my greedy company for nothing. It took me 8 years to find out my company because my company is not a very small company and looks decent from top serface.

    If number of hours worked and the agreed rate matches for that months salary slip then you have no way to prove that deduction is for GC processing - The company even can claim you have 'purchased' the holidays for the upcoming vacation. So, the way I see it - you need to generate the document to collect GC amount from your employer. (1) send out an email mentioning the amount and ask them to reimburse it (2) submit an expense reimbursement statement with your salary slips. During 1 and 2 - if your company says (by accident) they will not reimburse the amount then that's your proof.





    tatu tattoo. tattoo all the things she said
  • tattoo all the things she said



  • bobbydalal
    08-24 11:49 AM
    Hi there read ur post so u got an interview even when ur priority date is no where current . M i understanding u rite.





    malibuguy007
    10-15 03:26 PM
    Sorry to add to the confusion and I had replied to the same question in another thread, but my lawyer told me I can be on H1 and do additional work on EAD since H1 is a dual intent visa. He also told me that nothing needs to be informed to the immigration authorities once I start using my EAD. I know this is contrary to what everyone said in the comments above, but this is the reply I got talking personally to my lawyer.





    boreal
    02-05 06:28 PM
    Can you please let me know if you received my email.

    Thanks
    wow!! IV has been very productive for you NewDoc..Would u like to contribute to IV if you get this post? And Bonus if you can convince some of your friends to join IV and contribute too ...




    My Ping in TotalPing.com

    Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity