skeletal muscle tissue
skeletal muscle tissue. cat skeletal muscle during
kris04
10-08 04:59 PM
Yes, roseball, you got it right.
Whats the reason to join Employer A and what will make me become an employee of Employer A - like i to have them do my W2?
GC is approved based on Good Faith that the sponsoring employer will employ you after GC is approved or you will work for sponsoring employer after GC is approved, if not then it could cause trouble for you during citizenship or your sponsoring employer could report to USCIS about the non-compliance--> This is legal term
But there is one way around it, join employer A and get yourself fired from the job then you're fine.
HTH
kris
Whats the reason to join Employer A and what will make me become an employee of Employer A - like i to have them do my W2?
GC is approved based on Good Faith that the sponsoring employer will employ you after GC is approved or you will work for sponsoring employer after GC is approved, if not then it could cause trouble for you during citizenship or your sponsoring employer could report to USCIS about the non-compliance--> This is legal term
But there is one way around it, join employer A and get yourself fired from the job then you're fine.
HTH
kris
skeletal muscle tissue. (a) Skeletal muscle requires a
seaken75
07-17 10:14 PM
Do you know how long it will take to get GC from date of receipt of 485?
skeletal muscle tissue. skeletal muscle tissue
rvr_jcop
02-17 11:33 AM
Ok ..
Now I dont want to change my employer .
But my employer doent pay when I am on bench . So I may not having paystubs after March .
Will it cause any problem to H1 extention ?
Ofcourse, if H1-extension requires the last couple of pay checks, there is a possibility they would ask for the 'latest', as opposed to March pay stubs, if you apply for extension say in August. Again, if you apply for extension in April with March paystubs (within 6 months of expiry), then there is a less possibility. But you cant rule that out if they ask for latest stubs in the potential RFE in the future. So its up to you.
Now I dont want to change my employer .
But my employer doent pay when I am on bench . So I may not having paystubs after March .
Will it cause any problem to H1 extention ?
Ofcourse, if H1-extension requires the last couple of pay checks, there is a possibility they would ask for the 'latest', as opposed to March pay stubs, if you apply for extension say in August. Again, if you apply for extension in April with March paystubs (within 6 months of expiry), then there is a less possibility. But you cant rule that out if they ask for latest stubs in the potential RFE in the future. So its up to you.
skeletal muscle tissue. Skeletal+muscle+tissue+
MatsP
May 3rd, 2005, 05:54 AM
I guess I can safely say that I have some experience in this subject. I've not got much to show for it in my gallery, but I've taken a few thousand more or less successful pictures of motorcycles.
As everyone said, some tracking and slower shutter will make it "move" better. Not too much tho'. At 400 mm, I usually set the time to 1/400 or 1/320. At shorter lengths, down to 1/100.
Motocross is slightly slower than road-racing, so you may want to lengthen that time a little bit.
It all depends on your panning skills too.
--
Mats
As everyone said, some tracking and slower shutter will make it "move" better. Not too much tho'. At 400 mm, I usually set the time to 1/400 or 1/320. At shorter lengths, down to 1/100.
Motocross is slightly slower than road-racing, so you may want to lengthen that time a little bit.
It all depends on your panning skills too.
--
Mats
more...
skeletal muscle tissue. skeletal muscle , it loses
vikramy
06-22 10:22 AM
Looks like you don't have any GC application pending. From what i know you can not work. You can only start working after your MTR gets approved.
I came to US on Company A visa in Feb 2007... They filed for a H1b amendment and it got disapproved .. Company A asked me to transfer my Visa as they don't want to apply for a MTR ...
Company B applied for my transfer and started working for company B... But unfortunately this one also got denied and they gave the reason that Company B didn't provide a valid end Client letter
In the denial letter they stated that
"The beneficiary may remain in the current immigration status until date indicated on Form I94.. "
So what are my option now?
Can I work now? if not Can I work after Company B files MTR?
I came to US on Company A visa in Feb 2007... They filed for a H1b amendment and it got disapproved .. Company A asked me to transfer my Visa as they don't want to apply for a MTR ...
Company B applied for my transfer and started working for company B... But unfortunately this one also got denied and they gave the reason that Company B didn't provide a valid end Client letter
In the denial letter they stated that
"The beneficiary may remain in the current immigration status until date indicated on Form I94.. "
So what are my option now?
Can I work now? if not Can I work after Company B files MTR?
skeletal muscle tissue. Skeletal muscle is under
mjadala
08-20 09:11 PM
I support this
more...
skeletal muscle tissue. skeletal muscle fibers are trapped at advancing edge of lesion;
silpa_23
05-19 06:08 PM
Greetings,
In brief, I have applied for I-485 when I was single and now priority dates are current. I need to add my spouse. Do I need to apply for I-485 for myself again? Below are the timelines.
Thanks in advance.
In August 2006.
1. Employer A
2. I was Single.
3. Files I-140 and I-485 concurrently.
4. Schedule A expired.
5. Application moved to Eb3.
In June 2007
1.Employer B (Moved in June 2007 via H1b transfer).
Married in 2008.
April 2010.
1. Employer B.
2. New I-140 filed in EB2, approved.
3. Ported EB3 PD of Aug 2006.
May 2011.
1. PD will be current in June 2011.
2. I need apply I-485 for my spouse.
Do I need to re-apply for I-485 and G-235a for the principal applicant.
In brief, I have applied for I-485 when I was single and now priority dates are current. I need to add my spouse. Do I need to apply for I-485 for myself again? Below are the timelines.
Thanks in advance.
In August 2006.
1. Employer A
2. I was Single.
3. Files I-140 and I-485 concurrently.
4. Schedule A expired.
5. Application moved to Eb3.
In June 2007
1.Employer B (Moved in June 2007 via H1b transfer).
Married in 2008.
April 2010.
1. Employer B.
2. New I-140 filed in EB2, approved.
3. Ported EB3 PD of Aug 2006.
May 2011.
1. PD will be current in June 2011.
2. I need apply I-485 for my spouse.
Do I need to re-apply for I-485 and G-235a for the principal applicant.
skeletal muscle tissue. Tissue skeletal, cardiac
yabadaba
12-12 12:45 PM
why dont y'all come to Atlanta. have lunch at Sarvana bhavan and do some grocery shopping too....we could club that with a GA chapter meeting
more...
skeletal muscle tissue. Skeletal Muscle
xbohdpukc
09-25 11:59 AM
The Immigration Nationality Act does not say specifically that h4 time is added towards h1 time. It is the way laws interpreted by uscis that states h4 time counted towards H1. USCIS can change their interpretation by merely issuing a memo.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=454&page=3
see this thread.
Maybe it is a good idea to contact the Ombudsman about this issue.
I'm not a lawyer, but my assumption would be that this is cannot be changed by an USCIS memo. Why? Because H4 is simply a derivative status which means that it obeys all the rules pertinent to the primary beneficiary's status plus additional restrictions imposed to the particular classification by law. H status is restricted to 6 year continuous presence in the US.
It would be helpful to find the definition of a derivative status; INA does not provide such definition, but I'm sure they wouldn't be using these words loosely without a proper definition.
So my guess would be is that the answer to the question of "decoupling" H4 and H1b time will boil down to the answer to another question: what really defines a derivative status.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=454&page=3
see this thread.
Maybe it is a good idea to contact the Ombudsman about this issue.
I'm not a lawyer, but my assumption would be that this is cannot be changed by an USCIS memo. Why? Because H4 is simply a derivative status which means that it obeys all the rules pertinent to the primary beneficiary's status plus additional restrictions imposed to the particular classification by law. H status is restricted to 6 year continuous presence in the US.
It would be helpful to find the definition of a derivative status; INA does not provide such definition, but I'm sure they wouldn't be using these words loosely without a proper definition.
So my guess would be is that the answer to the question of "decoupling" H4 and H1b time will boil down to the answer to another question: what really defines a derivative status.
skeletal muscle tissue. Skeletal+muscle+tissue+
nozerd
02-08 11:12 AM
Does anyone know if Transit visa is needed while travelling with Air India via London.
Asking since you dont change planes in London... you continue on same flight.
Asking since you dont change planes in London... you continue on same flight.
more...
skeletal muscle tissue. Longitudinal section of frog sartorius muscle fiber, seen in thin section in electron microscope. T, T tubules; TC, terminal cisternae; IC,
gc_dedo
09-15 03:34 PM
EB3 I-140 is still March 30th, 2007, a whole year behind EB2. EB2 jumped from July 2007 to March 13th, 2008 UNBELIEVABLE :confused: Seems like they just want us to blow our brains out, or whatever little is left of it anyway... This is just so sick.
Just doesnt make sense at all.
Even EB1 is way behind EB2.
Maybe they are being sadist and trying to divide n rule.
Just doesnt make sense at all.
Even EB1 is way behind EB2.
Maybe they are being sadist and trying to divide n rule.
skeletal muscle tissue. Skeletal+muscle+tissue+
indianabacklog
12-04 06:50 PM
A wife of one of my colleagues got her green card through marriage. They have now been married for over eight years and she simply visits at least once a year and on at least three occasions has only visited for a weekend.
This gives you a good idea how little time you have to be here without losing your permanent residency.
I also know of a research fellow who I used to work with. Has had his green card for almost twenty years and in that entire time has only visited for one conference each year and then for at most five days.
If you want to progress to become a citizen this sort of arrangement will not work obviously but if you simply want to retain your green card it would appear to be remarkably easy.
This gives you a good idea how little time you have to be here without losing your permanent residency.
I also know of a research fellow who I used to work with. Has had his green card for almost twenty years and in that entire time has only visited for one conference each year and then for at most five days.
If you want to progress to become a citizen this sort of arrangement will not work obviously but if you simply want to retain your green card it would appear to be remarkably easy.
more...
skeletal muscle tissue. Skeletal+muscle+tissue+
Steve555
01-31 08:38 PM
Hi,
Does anyone know any person who got atleast one H1 approved by filing more than one H1 Applications through multiple employers?
Many Thanks,
Steve
Does anyone know any person who got atleast one H1 approved by filing more than one H1 Applications through multiple employers?
Many Thanks,
Steve
skeletal muscle tissue. Skeletal+muscle+tissue+
chmur
08-01 12:45 PM
Now that H.R 5582 has cleared Judiciary sub - commitee and moves to Judiciary Full Commitee, I think we all need to focus our "Call/Fax" campaign and overwhelm the fence sitters with calls etc .
1. At Full judiciary commitee the list of congressman would be more than 10-15 .Probably 30-40??. Size wise it might be prohibitive.
2 No point in 1000 of us calling Steve Kings ....He will never change his mind . Spare this effort to convince fence sitters instead. No point in calling the one who we know already support either.
This leaves us with plenty of time to repeatedly call the fence sitters and force them to jump our way
1. At Full judiciary commitee the list of congressman would be more than 10-15 .Probably 30-40??. Size wise it might be prohibitive.
2 No point in 1000 of us calling Steve Kings ....He will never change his mind . Spare this effort to convince fence sitters instead. No point in calling the one who we know already support either.
This leaves us with plenty of time to repeatedly call the fence sitters and force them to jump our way
more...
skeletal muscle tissue. rotator cuff muscle tissue
as_rudra
07-26 12:47 PM
You can change the address of you I-485 application online at
https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa
I have done this when i moved at the end of May. I also recieved a confirmation mail that the address on my application has changed.
Hope that helps!
https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa
I have done this when i moved at the end of May. I also recieved a confirmation mail that the address on my application has changed.
Hope that helps!
skeletal muscle tissue. Skeletal+muscle+tissue+
karanp25
07-30 01:47 PM
If u r a dependent, then ur EAD case is much simpler than the primary's case, logocally speaking...
Don't try to make too much logic out of USCIS. It's all random and they work as they please.
I got a similar situation but the thing is that both myself and my spouse got our EAD's but my application on the website shows pending while it is approved for my spouse. Don't know why my application is still showing pending. Could it be because I am the dependent on the application and not primary ?
Don't try to make too much logic out of USCIS. It's all random and they work as they please.
I got a similar situation but the thing is that both myself and my spouse got our EAD's but my application on the website shows pending while it is approved for my spouse. Don't know why my application is still showing pending. Could it be because I am the dependent on the application and not primary ?
more...
skeletal muscle tissue. invades skeletal muscle
StukAtBEC
02-16 10:19 PM
Folks,
I need to invoke AC21 at the earliest. I have applied my 485 and I-140 concurrently on Aug 17th. It has just been over 183 days. My 140 is still pending. Due to some reasons, I have to leave my current employer immodestly.
I know there has been lot of threads discussing about risks involved with using AC21 without approved 140. But I do not have an option at this point. My PD date is Nov-2004 and the way I-140 's are being processed, it is going take at least couple more months before I can expect my 140 approval.
I have the following questions:
1) I read in Aytes memo, that if it is over 180 days, they would check for evidence that the case is approval or would have been approval had it been adjudicated within 180 days. Now, if the USCIS sends an RFE for 140 after 180 days, would it still go to my old firm's attorney? If yes, then how would we handle this scenarrio...
I work for a Big 5 Consulting firm and ability to pay should not be an issue. As far as my education is concerned, I have Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering from India and a MS in the same field in US...My experience matches the labor cert. requirements. What are the chance that I might get an RFE? I filed my application at TSC
2) Also, if the 140 is approved, it would go to my old company's attorney..right? How would I get a copy of the same.
3) If I invoke AC21 using my EAD and in the worst case scenario, if my 140 and 485 is rejected, can I then transfer my H1B to an other company (I still have some years left) or will that be a problem because I was not on H-1b at that time?
Would it be treated as a new application where in I have to try to get into the quota or it would just be a normal H-1b transfer...
Also, I'm looking for a good attorney to help me invoke AC21...Please advise!
Gurus... please help me with your suggestions.
I need to invoke AC21 at the earliest. I have applied my 485 and I-140 concurrently on Aug 17th. It has just been over 183 days. My 140 is still pending. Due to some reasons, I have to leave my current employer immodestly.
I know there has been lot of threads discussing about risks involved with using AC21 without approved 140. But I do not have an option at this point. My PD date is Nov-2004 and the way I-140 's are being processed, it is going take at least couple more months before I can expect my 140 approval.
I have the following questions:
1) I read in Aytes memo, that if it is over 180 days, they would check for evidence that the case is approval or would have been approval had it been adjudicated within 180 days. Now, if the USCIS sends an RFE for 140 after 180 days, would it still go to my old firm's attorney? If yes, then how would we handle this scenarrio...
I work for a Big 5 Consulting firm and ability to pay should not be an issue. As far as my education is concerned, I have Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering from India and a MS in the same field in US...My experience matches the labor cert. requirements. What are the chance that I might get an RFE? I filed my application at TSC
2) Also, if the 140 is approved, it would go to my old company's attorney..right? How would I get a copy of the same.
3) If I invoke AC21 using my EAD and in the worst case scenario, if my 140 and 485 is rejected, can I then transfer my H1B to an other company (I still have some years left) or will that be a problem because I was not on H-1b at that time?
Would it be treated as a new application where in I have to try to get into the quota or it would just be a normal H-1b transfer...
Also, I'm looking for a good attorney to help me invoke AC21...Please advise!
Gurus... please help me with your suggestions.
skeletal muscle tissue. Skeletal+muscle+tissue+
mayitbesoon
08-22 04:41 PM
This could be a second part of campaign for administative fixes. also, please include some strategy to fight for FIFO processing. This is also very important issue
skeletal muscle tissue. of skeletal muscle tissue
JunRN
06-09 09:33 AM
You never know where to put all these important documents safely. The best thing to do it maintain a copy on a separate location so that when it got stolen, you have copies to remember its details, etc.
It is very important to file a complaint to the police so that the lost is recorded.
It is very important to file a complaint to the police so that the lost is recorded.
wandmaker
10-29 12:43 PM
If a person on H4 applies for EAD, does it mean his/her H4 is no longer active. And now, he needs to carry AP while traveling?
Please help...
Applying for EAD does not invalidate your H4 status. If you travel outside USA without AP and you don't have a valid H4 stamp on your passport, It is considered abandoning your AOS. Hope this helps.
Please help...
Applying for EAD does not invalidate your H4 status. If you travel outside USA without AP and you don't have a valid H4 stamp on your passport, It is considered abandoning your AOS. Hope this helps.
shirish
02-05 02:08 PM
I am currently looking for any observership positions on B1/B2. Please let know if you have any friends who are doctors or who know any hospitals which offer observerships to international medical graduates.
Thanks
I doubt, you can do that on B1/B2. But again i am not the expert.
Thanks
I doubt, you can do that on B1/B2. But again i am not the expert.