prom hairstyles for curly hair down
images prom hairstyles for curly hair
lacchij
08-10 12:36 PM
I got my receipt numbers from the checks... I issued my personal checks where checks address is different that 485 address.... I hope this is clear... Please don't worry too much...everyone will get the receipts soon...
wallpaper Prom hairstyles for curly hair
QuickGreenCard
04-21 01:22 PM
Thank you again!!
WeldonSprings
01-29 09:14 PM
E-Verify was a bargaining chip for Senate Democrats against Senate Republicans.
What happened was - When Senator Menendez from NJ (Dem.) floated the Visa Recapture Bill; he said that he and other Dems will only support Permanent extension of E-Verify a bill designed to extend it for four additional years; if the Senate Republicans support Visa Recapture Bill.
But the Visa Recapture Bill didn't happen.
So, E-Verify also didn't happen.
However, as a Last Minute "ideal gift" from the Great President Bush to all Legal Immigrants; he issued an Executive order to extend E-Verify till March 06, 2009.
Therefore, E-Verify is active today in the system.
Now, House and Senate Republicans want to permanently extend E-Verify after March 06, 2009; especially the antis and yes NumbersUSA.So, they added this amendment to extend E-Verify for additional 4 years in the Stimulus Bill that passed this Wednesday.
However, the Stimulus Bill has to pass the Senate to become law. Thus, permanent extension of E-Verify has nothing to do with giving Stimulus money to only legal immigrants. It, is just that two immigrant hating politicians added the clause to the bill; in the hopes of seeing it pass. But IT SHOULD FAIL!!!
How is e-Verify going to affect legal immigrants ?
What happened was - When Senator Menendez from NJ (Dem.) floated the Visa Recapture Bill; he said that he and other Dems will only support Permanent extension of E-Verify a bill designed to extend it for four additional years; if the Senate Republicans support Visa Recapture Bill.
But the Visa Recapture Bill didn't happen.
So, E-Verify also didn't happen.
However, as a Last Minute "ideal gift" from the Great President Bush to all Legal Immigrants; he issued an Executive order to extend E-Verify till March 06, 2009.
Therefore, E-Verify is active today in the system.
Now, House and Senate Republicans want to permanently extend E-Verify after March 06, 2009; especially the antis and yes NumbersUSA.So, they added this amendment to extend E-Verify for additional 4 years in the Stimulus Bill that passed this Wednesday.
However, the Stimulus Bill has to pass the Senate to become law. Thus, permanent extension of E-Verify has nothing to do with giving Stimulus money to only legal immigrants. It, is just that two immigrant hating politicians added the clause to the bill; in the hopes of seeing it pass. But IT SHOULD FAIL!!!
How is e-Verify going to affect legal immigrants ?
2011 prom hairstyles for curly hair
prince_waiting
08-10 11:13 AM
Emailed my attorney immediately and he said that as long as the checks do not bounce the application is going to be OK.
It does not matter to the USCIS if the checks do not have the same address as on the I485.
It does not matter to the USCIS if the checks do not have the same address as on the I485.
more...
hazishak
09-04 10:22 AM
I did read somewhere that it takes 30 days for USCIS to locate one single file. All applications might not be in the database as only 30% (approx) of all the pending applications are databased.
How difficult is it to find info about the old cases. It is a simple search query on the database. (One single query)
How difficult is it to find info about the old cases. It is a simple search query on the database. (One single query)
dpsg
03-25 10:54 PM
Just a separate space on thsi website, with all the information about positives of skilled immigration. No need to use numberusa or some other idelogue groups.
But we should take their graphs and figures .. correct them and put them on our website.
But we should take their graphs and figures .. correct them and put them on our website.
more...

ryan
01-26 04:38 PM
[QUOTE Ryan, As I mentioned it is not about us (parents). We either ignore it or dont come across it openly. I have been out of india for long time now but never had to consider this before. It is different for children and playgrounds, it is not about missing india. Maybe you dont have small children or if you do please let me know the different cities you have lived so far and I will appreciate it.
Thanks[/QUOTE]
Hey there, I guess, I better understand where you are coming from. I would think, generally a more multi-cultural and tolerant town, perhaps NYC or NJ / Philly / ATL or California could better fit what you are looking for.
That said, you'd find the good and the bad in every set of baskets. We can either better educate and make aware, our children, as well as those around us, and / or choose to move, as you may have chosen to do so. Hope that was somewhat helpful. Cheers.
Thanks[/QUOTE]
Hey there, I guess, I better understand where you are coming from. I would think, generally a more multi-cultural and tolerant town, perhaps NYC or NJ / Philly / ATL or California could better fit what you are looking for.
That said, you'd find the good and the bad in every set of baskets. We can either better educate and make aware, our children, as well as those around us, and / or choose to move, as you may have chosen to do so. Hope that was somewhat helpful. Cheers.
2010 Prom Hairstyles for Long Hair

nihar
11-21 02:11 PM
Hi All ,
Im trying frantically to post this as a new thread but in vain . I would be ogliged if any1 of u can guide me through the process . Also not wasting further time i would like some info which is purely based on my discretion , but suggestion is well appreciated from u end .I would like to know wat r the things to be followed in h1 . Currently im facing issue with my h1 ie , my h1 was approved from this year lottery and it had a query which i have sent a letter to ins through my consultant , in aug but i have not recd any update so far . Im all confused as to what is my status coz at time im told that im on student visa and at time on h1 . Also if i find a job i will be paid only wen its valid . currently i stand on a crossroad of confusion , agony , pain and frustation . pls some 1 guide me thrgh this and if reqd i would apprecciate if u can also mail me . Trust me this info will be only confidential . i have loads of queries and from the time ie if my so called h1 is approved then i have still not got a job and my employer is done nothing much to market it . wat time frame do i require to be on job . pleaseeeeeeeeee help .email me at niharika.das13@gmail.com
thanks a zillion for ur patience
Im trying frantically to post this as a new thread but in vain . I would be ogliged if any1 of u can guide me through the process . Also not wasting further time i would like some info which is purely based on my discretion , but suggestion is well appreciated from u end .I would like to know wat r the things to be followed in h1 . Currently im facing issue with my h1 ie , my h1 was approved from this year lottery and it had a query which i have sent a letter to ins through my consultant , in aug but i have not recd any update so far . Im all confused as to what is my status coz at time im told that im on student visa and at time on h1 . Also if i find a job i will be paid only wen its valid . currently i stand on a crossroad of confusion , agony , pain and frustation . pls some 1 guide me thrgh this and if reqd i would apprecciate if u can also mail me . Trust me this info will be only confidential . i have loads of queries and from the time ie if my so called h1 is approved then i have still not got a job and my employer is done nothing much to market it . wat time frame do i require to be on job . pleaseeeeeeeeee help .email me at niharika.das13@gmail.com
thanks a zillion for ur patience
more...
whitetiger0811
01-12 10:34 AM
AB1275, an update on your case? How did the MTR go??? Please provide more details and update.
hair prom hairstyles for curly hair

arnet
10-26 11:48 AM
post this question to the attroney sonal mehta vema who gives legal advise in IV forum, check the following threads to know how to post a question:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1267
it is better to check with attroney, if you need attroney, i can suggest few like rajivkhanna at immigration.com or sheila murthy at murthys.com or sonal mehta at nankin.com/mehtaverma.html.
I work as a dentist in a company which was held in partnership by 2 partners.I have a approved H1b and my I 140 is filed in May 2006.Now as of Oct 01 the original company is finished as the partners have seperated.I am confused about my case, if I have to file a new H1b and 140 or an ammendment or just nothing.The tax id number for the company which will now give my paycheck has changed.As for me my work location has not changed and I still work in the same position.Can I take paychecks from the new company which now belongs to one of the partners or do I need to inform immigration to refile H1 or I140 or both.Any advice is appriciated
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1267
it is better to check with attroney, if you need attroney, i can suggest few like rajivkhanna at immigration.com or sheila murthy at murthys.com or sonal mehta at nankin.com/mehtaverma.html.
I work as a dentist in a company which was held in partnership by 2 partners.I have a approved H1b and my I 140 is filed in May 2006.Now as of Oct 01 the original company is finished as the partners have seperated.I am confused about my case, if I have to file a new H1b and 140 or an ammendment or just nothing.The tax id number for the company which will now give my paycheck has changed.As for me my work location has not changed and I still work in the same position.Can I take paychecks from the new company which now belongs to one of the partners or do I need to inform immigration to refile H1 or I140 or both.Any advice is appriciated
more...
newuser
07-17 11:02 PM
I used to watch CNN for any news update and visit CNN.com atleast 10 times a day. Not anymore. I didn't visit the website for the last two days and I am sending e-mails to all my friends to stop watching CNN and all the products that endrosed Lou Dobbs show.
I am getting my info from www.nytimes.com now and watching msnbc on cable.
I am getting my info from www.nytimes.com now and watching msnbc on cable.
hot prom hairstyles for curly hair
ameryki
05-23 04:41 PM
You were right in saying that DS 156 & DS 157 is no longer required. Here is the link
General Information- Consulate General of the United States Mumbai, India (http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/general_information.html)
BTW what is this PIMS thing? Do I have to do anything regarding PIMS before taking the apoointment for VISA interview or before/during the actual interview?
Don't think you can do anything about PIMS its a hit or miss. i got my visa renewed 7th year in Feb a few weeks before DS 160 came in to play. It was fairly smooth infact I felt they were much more organized this time then in the past years. If I recall my appointment was for 9:15 am I reached outside the consulate at 9.00am. They had us and the groups that I can't recall the term but indian co's that had groups of their peeps attending visa interviews in separate lines. Have your passport, original 797 and fee receipt together while waiting and from then on the usual. I have never seen or used the Strips Lounge but then I am a local too so comfort level with that. Good Luck.
General Information- Consulate General of the United States Mumbai, India (http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/general_information.html)
BTW what is this PIMS thing? Do I have to do anything regarding PIMS before taking the apoointment for VISA interview or before/during the actual interview?
Don't think you can do anything about PIMS its a hit or miss. i got my visa renewed 7th year in Feb a few weeks before DS 160 came in to play. It was fairly smooth infact I felt they were much more organized this time then in the past years. If I recall my appointment was for 9:15 am I reached outside the consulate at 9.00am. They had us and the groups that I can't recall the term but indian co's that had groups of their peeps attending visa interviews in separate lines. Have your passport, original 797 and fee receipt together while waiting and from then on the usual. I have never seen or used the Strips Lounge but then I am a local too so comfort level with that. Good Luck.
more...
house prom hairstyles for curly hair

TheCanadian
11-06 03:06 AM
Eat all of that AJ!
tattoo prom hairstyles for curly hair
ruby
08-16 05:24 PM
My I485 was filled with EB3/PD Sep 2002. That time I had EB2/PD-Sep-2004 approved too but my layers said that we should file with “EB3/PD Sep 2002” and when I asked them to combine my EB2 with “EB3/ PD Sep 2002” they said USCIS will reject it.,
Now as EB3 is unavailable, is it possible to use my EB2 approved I-140 with already filled I-485 ( which was filled with EB3/PD-Sep-2002) so that I can retain my EB3/PD-sep 2003 but change the preference category to EB2.
Now as EB3 is unavailable, is it possible to use my EB2 approved I-140 with already filled I-485 ( which was filled with EB3/PD-Sep-2002) so that I can retain my EB3/PD-sep 2003 but change the preference category to EB2.
more...
pictures prom hairstyles for curly hair

kannan
07-21 03:02 PM
Has the legal name of your company changed in the recent times. It happened in my case (used to work for a big 4 firm), the I-140 petition was filed with the name "123 extended business services LLC". Later the company lawyers applied another I-140 was filed with a name of "123 Consulting extended business services". Both my I-140's got approved within a gap of 3 months.
Actually this is my previous employer I-140. I ported the PD only.Do i have to worry.
Actually this is my previous employer I-140. I ported the PD only.Do i have to worry.
dresses curly hairstyles for short
dpp
06-28 03:16 PM
This is a very common issue. Most of the times the HR title and job title and Labor title do not match.
I know it is a common issue for anybody. But if USCIS goes strictly, then it is a problem.
I know it is a common issue for anybody. But if USCIS goes strictly, then it is a problem.
more...
makeup prom hairstyles for curly hair
yjprakash
10-11 05:42 PM
I applied for EAD renewal on 07/15. and on sept 30 I called Customer service and yesterday I got a letter that say
"Our records indicate your application for employment authorization document was mailed on August 19, 2008. please check with local post office."
I dont understand what it means because it says they mailed my "application for EAD". It should be like "approval" or some thing like that right?
My online status & customer service automated system says that it was in processing. I dont understand this.
I am going to call Customer service again tomorrow.If any body knows what above sentence means please let me know.
btw, My wife EAD was approved on Aug 15th. She also applied same day.
"Our records indicate your application for employment authorization document was mailed on August 19, 2008. please check with local post office."
I dont understand what it means because it says they mailed my "application for EAD". It should be like "approval" or some thing like that right?
My online status & customer service automated system says that it was in processing. I dont understand this.
I am going to call Customer service again tomorrow.If any body knows what above sentence means please let me know.
btw, My wife EAD was approved on Aug 15th. She also applied same day.
girlfriend Prom Hairstyles Down And Curly
ajju
02-25 12:04 AM
what am I missing here? other than the hassle of getting paper copies filled out/ printed and the advantage of getting a refund a few weeks earlier, what is the advantage of e-filing?
at the end its matter of choice... but having choice is always good :-)
at the end its matter of choice... but having choice is always good :-)
hairstyles Wedding hairstyles curly down
yestogc
07-02 09:52 PM
Once you use EAD, you cannot go back to H1B.
Also I did not understand what you meant by :
"But need to bring my spouse in few months on H4"
Also I did not understand what you meant by :
"But need to bring my spouse in few months on H4"
knowDOL
08-23 09:44 AM
I think you can port your PD, even if the employer revokes I-140 and uses the underlying labor to someone else. Even then you retain your PD. Just wanted to correct.
See this Q&A from Mathew Oh:
# Q8(07-30-06): I and my wife are Indins. I am a software engineer and my wife is a M.D. I started a EB-3 labor certification through an Indian IT consulting company in Texas on March 2, 2001. Both of us are in H-1B status. We filed concurrent I-140 petition and I-485 application. in April 2005. However, the employer was angry at me for my intent to work with another employer and withdrew my approved I-140 petition. Based on the withdrawal, the Texas Service Center revoked my I-140 and denied our pending I-485 applications. My MD wife started a EB-2 labor certification in September 2005 which was approved in November 2005. I am still within H-1B six year limit and my wife also maintains her own H-1B. EB-2 visa number has been retrogressed from October 2005 and from day after tomorrow, EB-2 number will be completely unavailable. We are so frustrated. We have two children born in the U.S. Her medical practice has been working well and she is really looking foward to her medical career in the U.S. I understand that the priority date is locked and backpacked by the alien beneficiary once I-140 petition is approved. I do not see why my wife can not use this priority date of March 2, 2001 and we file I-485 applications again. What do you think, sir?
A. It is true that a priority date is locked and backpacked by the alien beneficiary once I-140 petition is approved unless the approved I-140 petition is revoked for fraud, revoked by invalidation of the underlying labor certification application or revoked by the Department of State for failure to apply for the immigrant visa within one year from the notice of immigrant visa application by the agency. Otherwise, the alien carries the prioriy date for life in his backpack. Accordingly, the priority date is controlled by the employer until the I-140 petition is approved, but once the I-140 petition is approved, the employer loses control over the priority date and the alien keeps the priority date. Accordingly, if you start a PERM application now and quickly obtain a EB-3 I-140 petition based on the approved PERM, you may be able to file I-485 applications again soon as the USCIS is poised to launch the Premium Processing Services of EB-3 I-140 petitions next month. However, the priority date is not transferrable to your MD spouse and you cannot file I-485 application as a derivative beneficiary of your wife's EB-2 petition based on your priority date. The PERM labor certification nowadays takes a little bit longer, but it is do-able in a fairly limited period of time. Unfortunately, in your case, you cannot extend H-1B beyond six years as one-year increment extension is not available because your I-485 denial became "final." Once denial of labor certification or I-140 or I-485 becomes final, your cannot apply for the H-1B extension beyond six year limit in one-year increment. You cannot apply for H-1B extension in three-year increment because your I-140 petition has been revoked and there is no longer adjustment of status proceeding pending for you and your family. Besides, the Indian EB-3 visa number is availalbe and when you are not suffering from the visa retrogression, you cannot apply for the three-year increment H-1B petition using the AC-21 Act. It appears that your new employer should run fast to develop and file a PERM application. For your purpose, you do not have to be bothered by the issue of EB-2 or EB-3 as the visa number is available for your EB-3 India. Good luck.
The PD shows up on the approval notice of I140. I don't know if it shows up on the 485 as I haven't seen one and won't see one for years. But it makes sense to have the PD on the I140 as once the I140 is approved you can port that PD (if employer does not revoke it)
See this Q&A from Mathew Oh:
# Q8(07-30-06): I and my wife are Indins. I am a software engineer and my wife is a M.D. I started a EB-3 labor certification through an Indian IT consulting company in Texas on March 2, 2001. Both of us are in H-1B status. We filed concurrent I-140 petition and I-485 application. in April 2005. However, the employer was angry at me for my intent to work with another employer and withdrew my approved I-140 petition. Based on the withdrawal, the Texas Service Center revoked my I-140 and denied our pending I-485 applications. My MD wife started a EB-2 labor certification in September 2005 which was approved in November 2005. I am still within H-1B six year limit and my wife also maintains her own H-1B. EB-2 visa number has been retrogressed from October 2005 and from day after tomorrow, EB-2 number will be completely unavailable. We are so frustrated. We have two children born in the U.S. Her medical practice has been working well and she is really looking foward to her medical career in the U.S. I understand that the priority date is locked and backpacked by the alien beneficiary once I-140 petition is approved. I do not see why my wife can not use this priority date of March 2, 2001 and we file I-485 applications again. What do you think, sir?
A. It is true that a priority date is locked and backpacked by the alien beneficiary once I-140 petition is approved unless the approved I-140 petition is revoked for fraud, revoked by invalidation of the underlying labor certification application or revoked by the Department of State for failure to apply for the immigrant visa within one year from the notice of immigrant visa application by the agency. Otherwise, the alien carries the prioriy date for life in his backpack. Accordingly, the priority date is controlled by the employer until the I-140 petition is approved, but once the I-140 petition is approved, the employer loses control over the priority date and the alien keeps the priority date. Accordingly, if you start a PERM application now and quickly obtain a EB-3 I-140 petition based on the approved PERM, you may be able to file I-485 applications again soon as the USCIS is poised to launch the Premium Processing Services of EB-3 I-140 petitions next month. However, the priority date is not transferrable to your MD spouse and you cannot file I-485 application as a derivative beneficiary of your wife's EB-2 petition based on your priority date. The PERM labor certification nowadays takes a little bit longer, but it is do-able in a fairly limited period of time. Unfortunately, in your case, you cannot extend H-1B beyond six years as one-year increment extension is not available because your I-485 denial became "final." Once denial of labor certification or I-140 or I-485 becomes final, your cannot apply for the H-1B extension beyond six year limit in one-year increment. You cannot apply for H-1B extension in three-year increment because your I-140 petition has been revoked and there is no longer adjustment of status proceeding pending for you and your family. Besides, the Indian EB-3 visa number is availalbe and when you are not suffering from the visa retrogression, you cannot apply for the three-year increment H-1B petition using the AC-21 Act. It appears that your new employer should run fast to develop and file a PERM application. For your purpose, you do not have to be bothered by the issue of EB-2 or EB-3 as the visa number is available for your EB-3 India. Good luck.
The PD shows up on the approval notice of I140. I don't know if it shows up on the 485 as I haven't seen one and won't see one for years. But it makes sense to have the PD on the I140 as once the I140 is approved you can port that PD (if employer does not revoke it)
immi_enthu
09-28 04:51 PM
Q : Is USCIS prioritizing certain application(s) during the receipting process?
Yes. The Application to Adjust Status (I-485) will have first priority because USCIS needs to ensure that these applications are receipted in a timeframe that would allow processing of an application for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) within 90 days of filing as mandated by law [8 CFR 247a.13(d)]. Our second priority will be to receipt the Application for Naturalization (N-400) so that we can minimize any delays in obtaining citizenship.
I am sure USCIS will break this law on numerous counts on Oct 1st as all the July 2nd filers will have past 90 days on that day.
Yes. The Application to Adjust Status (I-485) will have first priority because USCIS needs to ensure that these applications are receipted in a timeframe that would allow processing of an application for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) within 90 days of filing as mandated by law [8 CFR 247a.13(d)]. Our second priority will be to receipt the Application for Naturalization (N-400) so that we can minimize any delays in obtaining citizenship.
I am sure USCIS will break this law on numerous counts on Oct 1st as all the July 2nd filers will have past 90 days on that day.