myspace icons with quotes

myspace icons with quotes. Myspace Love Quotes, love

  • Myspace Love Quotes, love



  • waiting_4_gc
    07-31 06:44 PM
    My I-485(with G-28) was filed by our company lawyer and company did not let us file EAD. I'm filing EAD on my own after USCIS made it clear with FAQ2 that they will accept EAD applications without the I-485 Receipt notice.

    My questions is, Can I be sure the receipt notice for the EAD will come to me and not to the lawyer by any chance? I don't have any intention of using EAD but don't want my employer/lawyer know that I have filed it.

    Thanks

    I think you will receive receipt notice for EAD and AP provided you file them.However I had a question about the forms.

    Are you going to send old version of I-765 and I-131 or new version of the forms?
    And you can file EAD and AP applications with old fee till August 17,2007, right?

    Please PM me as am also filing EAD and AP, we can share the knowledge





    myspace icons with quotes. MySpace Generators
  • MySpace Generators



  • redgreen
    12-16 02:14 PM
    I had only I-485 receipt (previous I-94 expired, passport had validity for only 3 weeks) and in MA I got a driver's license for 5 years.





    myspace icons with quotes. Inspiration Quotes Graohics
  • Inspiration Quotes Graohics



  • vnsriv
    08-14 03:30 PM
    Please update on who received their FP notices:
    485 RD:
    485 ND:
    FP ND:
    FP Date:

    Got spouse's





    myspace icons with quotes. Poems\\Quotes Best Friends
  • Poems\\Quotes Best Friends



  • gimme Green!!
    08-19 12:58 PM
    Thanks Dealsnet!!

    I did reply same questions from many people before.
    Give me green.

    See the linkhttp://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=271903#post271903

    About ADIT:
    ADIT=Alien Documentation Identification & Telecommunication Systems.
    Could mean biometrics not up to date or just stamp in passport.
    Either way they will tell you what they want.

    ADIT (I-551) stamping


    Applicant appears at local USCIS for ADIT processing, as outlined in AOS approval letter. Applicant will not be scheduled for an ADIT appointment, ADIT processing is done by "walk-in" basis ONLY.


    Once the applicant adjusts his/her status by completing ADIT processing, s/he is given the I-551 permanent resident stamp in his/her passport.



    more...


    myspace icons with quotes. myspace cute quote icons
  • myspace cute quote icons



  • surabhi
    10-17 03:14 PM
    apart from payroll tax is'nt the employer suppose to pay employer tax which I suppose is anywhere between 8 to 12 % depending on the state it is operating? or is payroll tax same as employer tax? what other taxes does an employer has to pay if he hires a person on W2? appreciate inputs on this.

    Payroll tax is same as employer tax. There are 2 or 3 components of the taxes that employer pays such as Social security ( employer portion), unemployment tax, Medicare ( employer portion)

    also employer will need to pay for payroll company such as ADP a fee to maintain payroll, do filings





    myspace icons with quotes. myspace icons and quotes. The Week: It#39;s The Icons
  • myspace icons and quotes. The Week: It#39;s The Icons



  • langagadu
    12-13 07:48 PM
    I am not clear about the problem but it may be possible they messed up the xerox copies they sent you with some one else? I would suggest to check that first.



    more...


    myspace icons with quotes. Myspace Quotes Comments amp;
  • Myspace Quotes Comments amp;



  • pappu
    05-20 10:54 AM
    It is surprising why your case is among the unfortunate ones in such background checks. There was a memo few years ago after IV's efforts that eliminated FBI name checks. Read http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=81&Itemid=61

    I am also unable to understand why you are getting conflicting information from congressional inquiries.

    If you think there might be a lot of people stuck in namecheck issue these days, please collect everyone on this thread to see how widespread this problem is. You can ask on IV and other websites and have them assemble here. The numbers will help us understand the extent of the problem. I personally do not think there are any such namecheck problems beyond the 6 month period as stated in the 2008 memo. Have not seen anyone reporting on IV except your thread. Some effort may be needed by you to explore the extent of the problem. In terms of resolving it, looks like you are doing what people do to get status.





    myspace icons with quotes. Friendship Myspace Quotes
  • Friendship Myspace Quotes



  • Jerrome
    11-21 03:31 PM
    you have mentioned that you were traveling from India to USA. So the staff took the i-94 which you NEWLY got after you landed in USA . If that is the case then it is a problem. Consult a lawyer. It is not stolen or lost.It may go to USCIS that you are going out of country.



    more...


    myspace icons with quotes. graphics/Quotes/images/
  • graphics/Quotes/images/



  • nashorn
    08-12 03:14 PM
    Who told you they process around 4500 application per day at NSC, or you just figured it out all by yourself? I'd love to konw your source, or how you did it.

    i guess you're right. in my case, receipt date and online case date for I-140/change of status were the same.

    anyway, Nebraska process around 4500 application per day--that includes all kinds of form I-765, I-131, I-140, I-485, etc. assuming that 25% of those are are I-485 then they process 1000-1125 I-485/day. again, assuming 40,000 I-485 are still to be encoded then the average waiting time is 35-40 days. whew, i expect mine first week of september.





    myspace icons with quotes. myspace icons with quotes.
  • myspace icons with quotes.



  • samir
    04-27 08:48 PM
    Hi,

    Can some one help me out on the above subject, i had birthcertificate which contains only my Father's name( This birth certificate got from MRO office at AP, India). One of my friend told me that the birth certificate should contain both Mother and Father's Name.
    Can some one provide me sample birth certficate , so that it will helpfull to me send to my parents, so that i will get BC from MRO office, AP, India.
    Thanks inadvance

    Please check with your local Indian consulate if they can issue a BC. If you have a current original passport which includes the names of both your parents, it should work fine. Your original BC is not required.

    Link to this service provided by the Consulate General in San Francisco
    http://www.cgisf.org/visa/indian_services.html#mis-bc



    more...


    myspace icons with quotes. myspace icons and quotes
  • myspace icons and quotes



  • bekugc
    04-01 09:21 PM
    hi irrational;

    if this is of any help to u, my friend got this same "the post office returned the notice" msg few months ago. His appln was in nebraska service center. he had gone to india and to prevent mailbox overflow they had given a stop order at the postoffice. When he further enquired about this they told him that reason for mail was "one of fingerprints on record for the spouse hadnt been proper and they wanted to re-take it". after this he got another FP notice and got it done.





    myspace icons with quotes. Poems\\Quotes Best Friends
  • Poems\\Quotes Best Friends



  • sundarpn
    06-04 09:40 AM
    noob question...

    hasn't the bill passed in the senate already?

    Is there a deadline for it being cleaned up and passed or scrapped in the house?



    more...


    myspace icons with quotes. Life Myspace Quotes, myspace
  • Life Myspace Quotes, myspace



  • gc_kaavaali
    11-14 04:31 PM
    It is upto you...you can intimate them for job changes...or wait for USCIS come back to you...they usually send you RFE...if you want details about how to intimate USCIS, please take a look at below link...somebody got GC after invoking AC21...so it is upto you. As far as job description...your labor has good details...it covers everything...I think u r fine...you can go ahead and join compnay....but i am not an attorney...contact your attorney...

    http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=153407


    I have same question......if for example as above someone changes to SAP....what should be done in terms of notification to USCIS..?

    Do we just go ahead and join the new job / consulting firm and get a letter from them to match the O*NET code or description as above...?





    myspace icons with quotes. Life Quotes
  • Life Quotes



  • gemini23
    08-02 01:41 PM
    Yes, you are correct. They just need copies at the time of application, they can ask for originals if needed later if there is an interview. But yes, still I got my orginials in courier.

    Gemini,

    Isn't it enough to send a copy of the Affidavits of Birth and not the original. I think USCIS requires only copies of all documents. Correct me if I am wrong.



    more...


    myspace icons with quotes. myspace icons with quotes.
  • myspace icons with quotes.



  • peer123
    04-17 09:19 AM
    Check the directory of occupational titles and ensure the new and old jobs have the same / very close occupational code. You can find it on the DOL website. Duties is one thing, but the code is also important.

    I did check, job code is 13-1111.00. the two titles used in labor cert are principal management consultant -system analysis - this is primary
    and system analysis - mentioned in related occupation

    the approval job code is 13-1111.00 - the new title i am getting is system analyst.





    myspace icons with quotes. myspace icons with quotes. myspace icons and quotes; myspace icons and quotes. Chris Blount. Apr 7, 01:37 PM. Got the whole pack.
  • myspace icons with quotes. myspace icons and quotes; myspace icons and quotes. Chris Blount. Apr 7, 01:37 PM. Got the whole pack.



  • saatiish
    05-14 12:02 AM
    something new, I did not know that.

    BTW, I got labor approved on 3/1/2010, 140 on 3/25 and 485 approved on 5/5.

    A slightly off topic - but how did you know that your 485 was approved ?

    Can you tell us in detail how you got this information about your case ? I want to know if mine is approved or not.



    more...


    myspace icons with quotes. myspace icons and quotes.
  • myspace icons and quotes.



  • green_mile
    09-14 01:41 PM
    This is a great idea I am in.





    myspace icons with quotes. Myspace Funny Quotes, funny
  • Myspace Funny Quotes, funny



  • hpandey
    09-15 12:47 PM
    Well celebrate any way you want... congrats on your new found freedom after 10 years . :)





    myspace icons with quotes. quotes and icons. myspace
  • quotes and icons. myspace



  • reverendflash
    10-21 01:15 AM
    I actually like the negative space... but I would like to see the text off center, maybe to the southeast...

    IMHO

    Rev:elderly:





    gcformeornot
    04-01 06:55 PM
    do not post on this forum. I am personally don't like LC subs. Genuine reasons for LS I can understand but this pure abuse of LS.
    People pl do not answer.





    willigetgc?
    01-26 01:56 PM
    CIR (aka mass amnesty) was not doable in the past, and is not now and wont be in future. They could not do it even when democratic party was in power in congress (high tide of democratic party). It is impossible now with GOP in control.

    It si pure lip seervice by Sen Reid

    If this bill was introduced, we need to meet with lawmaker offices and put pressure on them. Our responsibility is to do our part and leave the outcome to prayers, But not even trying should not be an option. What are we going to loose?




    My Ping in TotalPing.com

    Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity