motivational wallpapers with quotes for

images Twilight Wallpapers - Twilight motivational wallpapers with quotes for. Inspirational Quotes

  • Inspirational Quotes



  • ksrk
    06-15 07:17 PM
    So the dates are moving ahead but what does this really imply ? With priority dates retrogessed to around 2000 and no visa numbers availble for EB3. Who is getting the GC. Is it only the Eb2 with PD around 2000 or any one else.

    Does anyone has more info to better understand what these dates imply ?

    While there is some debate reg. what these dates refer to, the USCIS, on this page, clearly states that these are receipt dates (RD) on your receipt notice (for I-485 or whichever document you are checking processing times for).
    [The processing dates shown below represent the receipt dates of petitions and applications currently being processed by the USCIS Service Center.]

    Based on your EB-category and country of chargeability, if your PD is current AND your RD is earlier than the one indicated in this "Processing Times" page, then you should already have your GC - if you don't you MUST contact NSC.

    Since both you and I belong EB-2 and our PD's are past Jan 01, 2000 (per the June visa bulletin), there is no visa number to give either of us, even if our RD for I-485 is before Aug. 17, 2007.
    The (current) problem isn't USCIS's processing pace - it is lack of sufficient visa numbers.





    wallpaper Inspirational Quotes motivational wallpapers with quotes for. Motivational Wallpaper on
  • Motivational Wallpaper on



  • herns
    03-07 12:02 PM
    So, as someone already said, if your approved 140 isn't revoked within 180 days and your 485 isn't adjudicated as well, you are ok. You may want to find a job soon though so you don't have trouble transferring

    With this present economic status I think a lot of I-485 that is still pending faces layoffs or had been laid off, particularly in my field in architecture. I just wish It wont happen to those who have waited for so long to get their green card.

    I was laid off last Feb. 19/ 09. I had my I-140 approved last Aug 2006 and my I-485 is still pending for more than a year now.

    The day before I got laid off from work, I talked to the immigration personnel in charge in my company and he told me that they wont cancel my I-485 in case I get laid off and advice me to inform them when I found a new sponsor to carry over my I-485.

    Since the law is not clear how long can I stay unemployed, would there be something to worry in my present situation? I just need an answer that could lift up my hope.Just like everybody else, Ive waited for so long for my green card, and when I landed this big company, I thought this is where I would get my Green card but that hope was shattered when I got laid off. There is no job out there and it could drag on for months.

    For those who got their Green card and those who are blessed to be born in this great country, your advice or input in my situation is very much appreciated.

    Thank you.





    motivational wallpapers with quotes for. This inspirational wallpaper
  • This inspirational wallpaper



  • Gravitation
    08-24 09:18 PM
    I was alarmed to read the title and thought that it might render ac21 useless. But it's all about the merits of the original I-140 which would be the case irrespective of use of ac21.





    2011 Motivational Wallpaper on motivational wallpapers with quotes for. motivational wallpapers with quotes. Inspirational Graphic Quotes; Inspirational Graphic Quotes. chrismacguy. Apr 20, 07:38 AM
  • motivational wallpapers with quotes. Inspirational Graphic Quotes; Inspirational Graphic Quotes. chrismacguy. Apr 20, 07:38 AM



  • bomber
    08-16 06:28 PM
    Does anyone have any idea what the code stands for.

    485 RD 7/2
    ND 7/30
    FP date 8/28 for both me any my husband
    FP code 3

    Code 3 means "Fingerprinting, signatures and photos will be taken"



    more...


    motivational wallpapers with quotes for. motivational quotes for
  • motivational quotes for



  • baburob2
    12-04 06:46 PM
    basically you have to maintain GC and then also abide by citizenship requirements. regarding the stay if you want to apply for citizenship after 5 years of getting GC you should physically be in US for 30 months (ie half of the 5 years) and no single travel outside of US should span more than 6 months (though under some circumstances you could counter travels between 6 months to 1 year).





    motivational wallpapers with quotes for. Motivational Wallpaper – Hope
  • Motivational Wallpaper – Hope



  • aachoo
    09-17 01:11 AM
    When AP is approved, you get 3 copies. I went twice on intl trips and each time they took a copy. I am left with 1 copy of the AP.

    Now I need to go on one last intl trip (I have applied for renewal). I just have one copy of AP with me.

    How does it work? Will the officer just stamp the AP and make a copy?

    The officer made a copy and returned the original to me the second time I travelled. But I had only 2 copies to begin with. Not sure how you have 3. They did'nt even ask me- I guess they are so used to it (I flew in to SFO)
    -a



    more...


    motivational wallpapers with quotes for. Free Motivational Wallpapers
  • Free Motivational Wallpapers



  • calaway42
    10-04 01:31 AM
    hey after im done deleting.. it says Now deselect (CTRL +D) now holding CTRL move the highlight of layer to down 2 pixels and right 2 pixels so it look like the image opposite. i dont get what "move the highlight of layer" is..





    2010 This inspirational wallpaper motivational wallpapers with quotes for. Twilight Wallpapers - Twilight
  • Twilight Wallpapers - Twilight



  • vxg
    08-31 12:11 PM
    I am also in the same boat. I am Aug 2007 filer. I got an interview at local office on Feb 2009 to check on my vaccination papers.. They told me my papers will be at their office until the dates become current, and that they will issue Finger print notice before apprving the case(when the date become current) that as my FP was close to expiry then. They gave me a letter that said only contact them 30 days after the dates become current. I havent got the FP notice yet. Not sure if I should contact the local office.

    I suggest call the service center (texas or nebraska) where your case is as cases are approved by TSC or NSC not by field offices.



    more...


    motivational wallpapers with quotes for. inspirational quotes
  • inspirational quotes



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-23 04:44 PM
    well. won't you need the receipt when you travel..i thought one was required to carry the receipt when traveling internationally.


    I'm going to ask my employer/lawyer for the receipt as I have to go out of country in the second week of October. But you never know, these guys don't care about your life.. They might still not give it to you... (Yeah, everyone knows I-485 is OUR application and they do not have a legal right to hold our receipt notices, but we are at their mercy for atleast 180 days)





    hair motivational wallpapers with quotes. Inspirational Graphic Quotes; Inspirational Graphic Quotes. chrismacguy. Apr 20, 07:38 AM motivational wallpapers with quotes for. Inspirational Quotes Graphics
  • Inspirational Quotes Graphics



  • dealsnet
    07-16 09:52 AM
    According to the law, you are not liable to pay it. They can't force you to pay. But if you are out of project and desperate, just agree for the clause and get that job.

    I got an offer from a company, it is not a consulting company. In the offer letter it is mentioned that in case I leave the company or they terminate my employment (there is no time limit for this clause), I will have to pay back H1 cost. (The word H1 cost is mentioned).

    I would like to know if this is something I will have to be scared about? I know that it is illegal to ask for H1 cost.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Thanks
    R



    more...


    motivational wallpapers with quotes for. Inspirational Graphic Quotes; motivational wallpapers with quotes. Inspirational Wallpaper with; Inspirational Wallpaper with
  • Inspirational Graphic Quotes; motivational wallpapers with quotes. Inspirational Wallpaper with; Inspirational Wallpaper with



  • thescadaman
    12-16 10:43 AM
    If EAD and License have same expiry then what happens for license renewal during that last 6 months. It appears, I am going to get in a similar situation. My conern is about the remote possibility - What if my license gets damaged or lost during those last 6 months. As per their current law they will not issue a replacement license since the EAD is not valid for more than 6 months. EAD can be renewed 120 days before and for license to be renewed the EAD has to be valid for more than 6 months.

    The last 6 months of "no-license replacement" is making me very anxious.





    hot motivational quotes for motivational wallpapers with quotes for. Motivation Wallpapers 7
  • Motivation Wallpapers 7



  • nlssubbu
    12-06 12:05 PM
    My wife got all the AP paperback after her return from India. One AP have stamp. Two AP papers are not touched.

    When I traveled using AP for the first time, this is what happened to me. Neither the Airline nor the Immigration Officer retained the originals, when my family members returned back and they had all 3 with them. I think it depends on airline and the immigration officer whether to hold a copy of your AP are not. It is better to be prepared for this.

    Thanks



    more...


    house motivational wallpapers with quotes. Wallpapers with Inspirational; Wallpapers with Inspirational. Silas1066. Dec 29, 07:03 AM motivational wallpapers with quotes for. Inspiring Quotation Wallpapers
  • Inspiring Quotation Wallpapers



  • shirish
    08-15 03:16 PM
    One of my friend wa sin a similer situation, he received RFE though. He had indications of TB in his child hood, so the doc had done the x-ray directly, no TB test for him. He got an RFE in june. He replied with the TB test and he got his GC in july (around end of july)





    tattoo Motivational Wallpaper – Hope motivational wallpapers with quotes for. motivational wallpapers with quotes. Inspirational Graphic Quotes; Inspirational Graphic Quotes. Oppressed. Apr 25, 11:53 AM. I#39;d like this:
  • motivational wallpapers with quotes. Inspirational Graphic Quotes; Inspirational Graphic Quotes. Oppressed. Apr 25, 11:53 AM. I#39;d like this:



  • bskrishna
    01-02 11:47 AM
    I am in the same boat..all the transfer cases are taking a longer time to get FP notices.



    more...


    pictures Free Motivational Wallpapers motivational wallpapers with quotes for. wallpaper quotes about life.
  • wallpaper quotes about life.



  • ilanbenatar
    04-25 12:17 PM
    Thanks man, appreciate your quick response.
    Glad to hear you got your visa :) was it hard and strenious?
    I do know that the standards for the film & TV industry are tougher, but I think I'll go for the O and not the EB1 which sounds like a lottery.

    Best,
    Ilan





    dresses Motivation Wallpapers 7 motivational wallpapers with quotes for. Motivational Wallpaper –
  • Motivational Wallpaper –



  • rahulpaper
    01-01 12:13 AM
    vote..............
    I got FP notices today (NSC>CSC>NSC). No SR opened.



    more...


    makeup inspirational quotes motivational wallpapers with quotes for. motivational wallpapers with quotes. Wallpapers with Inspirational; Wallpapers with Inspirational. Silas1066. Dec 29, 07:03 AM
  • motivational wallpapers with quotes. Wallpapers with Inspirational; Wallpapers with Inspirational. Silas1066. Dec 29, 07:03 AM



  • santb1975
    11-16 08:06 PM
    This Holiday season .... Give a gift to IV

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    With Thanksgiving right around the corner lets take the time to thank IV for all the successes we have had so far and for all the hardwork that has been put into this cause. Let's make a Holiday contribution to IV. Please join me in this effort. Let's all contribute. Cheers





    girlfriend motivational wallpapers with quotes. Inspirational Graphic Quotes; Inspirational Graphic Quotes. Oppressed. Apr 25, 11:53 AM. I#39;d like this: motivational wallpapers with quotes for. wallpaper quotes on life.
  • wallpaper quotes on life.



  • LookingForGC
    12-09 02:13 AM
    by the way, I forgot to mention that I was in India when my GC was adjudicated on Oct 22.
    At the immigration POE, I told the officer that my GC was granted while I was away. They took me to a room, I waited for 10 minutes, they checked on their system and later told me that I'm good to enter on GC. I looked at my passport where they had canceled my H1 visa and stamped LPR on the immigration stamp which stands for Legal Permanent Resident.

    So, no probs returning to the U.S. I even took the liberty to stand in the GC/ citizen Q at the airport :D
    Congratulations!

    Good to know this info. Best wishes!





    hairstyles Inspirational Graphic Quotes; motivational wallpapers with quotes. Inspirational Wallpaper with; Inspirational Wallpaper with motivational wallpapers with quotes for. motivational wallpapers with quotes. This inspirational wallpaper
  • motivational wallpapers with quotes. This inspirational wallpaper



  • fromnaija
    07-21 05:20 AM
    Form AR-11 is also available for online filing. See below quote from the link you provided.


    Most customers can now notify USCIS to change their address on a pending case online here on our website. Non-citizens can also now complete the Form AR-11 online here on our website.


    The information stated here in the context of pending AoS applications is incorrect.

    While all non-citizens must file an AR-11 when moving, all those with pending petitions and cases at USCIS must ALSO file a change of address specific to their receipt/case numbers.

    You may do this ONLINE at the USCIS website.

    https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa

    Note, you must STILL file the AR-11.

    As for your change of city, if you are no longer in the same metropolitan area you shoud be cautious. Unless you are in a position to use AC21 portability, you may be invalidating the Labor as this is only valid for a job in the specified census area. (Usually 30 to 50 mile range).





    loudoggs
    07-31 07:34 PM
    Good for you...the tracking number and print out should work...

    My lawyer gave me the fedex tracking number and I can see my application was delivered on 7/2 morning. I'm attaching a printout of the delivery confirmation from fedex website.





    stuckinmuck
    02-11 07:01 PM
    gcformeornot, I don't see what's incorrect in my post. The point about intra-company transfer was implicit in my post since everyone knows L1 is for such transfers. So that should have been understood without being mentioned. My point was that the denial for extension could have been due to the USCIS looking carefully at the job description again and determining that it wasn't really a specialty occupation. So I was particularly pointing out the 'job description' that goes with an L1 visa. I was also saying the same thing as you i.e. the job should be that of an expert in a particular domain which is not readily available. For example, why would a company transfer a java programmer instead of directly hiring one in the U.S?

    It's another thing that TCS, Infosys and the likes of those have abused this visa and destroyed its credibility. That issue needs to be looked at by the lawmakers and it is in genuine employers/employees' interests.




    My Ping in TotalPing.com

    Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity