love quotes from songs

images famous love quotes from songs. love quotes from songs. good love quotes from songs

  • good love quotes from songs



  • ashkam
    07-24 09:44 AM
    Hi..what is "succession of interest" document...is it the actual 'merger' contract ?

    Other problem i have is getting hold of an attorny as all are busy with the aug.17th deadliners...let me know any good ones in central,NJ area. Thanks

    Hello Ravi
    You need to talk to someone in the law firm (if possible) who did all the paperwork for the merger because they would be the ones to know about this clause. If that's not possible, talk to your HR and ask them to get this clarified from the lawfirm. The succession of interest document is something which your company has to provide to the CIS. I don't know if they would need to attach the merger contract as evidence.





    wallpaper good love quotes from songs love quotes from songs. love quotes from songs. short
  • love quotes from songs. short



  • rpulipati
    09-11 05:03 PM
    See ya all there!





    love quotes from songs. short love quotes from songs.
  • short love quotes from songs.



  • immi_enthu
    09-28 06:01 PM
    i am in the same boat. receipt notice says Jul5 25 .. online september 15 ( I guess it is notice date)

    when did your application reach USCIS. yes the online date is Notice Date.





    2011 love quotes from songs. short love quotes from songs. best love quotes from songs.
  • best love quotes from songs.



  • texcan
    07-31 04:55 PM
    Hi All,

    We are planning to goto canada for our H1 visa extension (actually i changed my job to new employer also). My H1 visa expires on Sept 31st 2007.
    We are planning to go in August 2007 itself.

    Lets say if our h1 extension is rejected or some issue what will be our status?
    Can we come back to US and plan for our india travel or we have to leave to india from there itself?

    I heard that mexico has different rules?

    Thanks for your help.


    AVR is valid for reentry only if you donot apply for visa in canada or mexico
    and if you come back to US within 30 days.
    Donot give you I-94 when you leave US.

    If your visa is rejected in canada, you cant re-enter US.



    more...


    love quotes from songs. sad love quotes from songs.
  • sad love quotes from songs.



  • desi3933
    05-11 08:30 PM
    desi3933,

    Only if "if not otherwise entitled to an immigrant status and the immediate issuance of a visa under subsection (a), (b), or (c) of this section"

    In this case they are eligible for FB2A. So it nullifies that.

    ......

    >> In this case they are eligible for FB2A. So it nullifies that.
    No they are not. because FB2A applies ONLY if primary applicant is green card holder and I-130 is approved for them. Both the conditions must be met BEFORE I-485 is filed.

    If you don't agree with me then ask any attorney and post the response here. Hopefully that will make you see the reasoning.

    ______________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin





    love quotes from songs. cute love quotes from songs.
  • cute love quotes from songs.



  • franklin
    06-15 12:33 AM
    Hi

    Can I file for the I-485 before july 1st 2007?

    I doing my medical exam next week on the 20th, that's the earliest i could get in MA.
    However i'm going to do my x-ray tomorrow, because i always test positive after the TB test, but x-ray negative. Does it hurt to do the x-ray earlier that the actual TB test (PPD)? my doctor said it does not hurt and he will accept it. Does any one know if there going to be a problem with that ?

    thanks for your help.

    Not if your priority date became current in the July bulletin, no

    It doesn't hurt to get the medical out of the way at all - its valid (from what I've read here) for 1 year. I did mine last month before my PD became current on June 1st



    more...


    love quotes from songs. love quotes from songs 2010.
  • love quotes from songs 2010.



  • camilopino
    01-08 03:34 PM
    Is there any relation between biometrics and the final green card approval time?

    I have got annecdotal info from several friends. With one exception (because of a name check process that has taken over two years!) most people receive the green card around three months after the biometrics.

    Is that the case?





    2010 short love quotes from songs. love quotes from songs. famous love quotes from songs.
  • famous love quotes from songs.



  • curiosity_76
    12-29 04:26 PM
    Let's do something together, and let the government aware of our problem.
    Let's get more and more people in and make our voice heard!



    more...


    love quotes from songs. sad love quotes from songs.
  • sad love quotes from songs.



  • MYGCBY2010
    07-27 02:41 PM
    You really do not need your labor certificate. You do not need the A# as it is optional. Leave it blank.

    You however need to have the 140 petition number. Ask your employer for the number. Tel him you would like to have it for tracking purposes.

    What document contains information about my job requirements? Will I-140 have all those information... Also, as per my employer I-140 is approved and I am not sure if they would give that Petition Number?.. What other option I have to get this information. Would really appreciate if any one could help me out.





    hair best love quotes from songs. love quotes from songs. cute love quotes from songs.
  • cute love quotes from songs.



  • Desertfox
    10-30 10:04 PM
    Lawyer? So, You don't believe what was posted on USIS website?

    I find it wise to pay my lawyer to find the correct information for me.... be it from USCIS website or from her professional knowledge base. Believe it or not, I trust a qualified professional more than myself when it comes to a subject outside of my expertise...:D



    more...


    love quotes from songs. good love quotes from songs.
  • good love quotes from songs.



  • rahul98
    07-17 07:07 PM
    Great job IV..I am proud to be a part of IV.

    Contributed $100...

    Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 16:16 GMT-07:00
    Google Order #10xxxxxxxxxxx3





    hot sad love quotes from songs. love quotes from songs. love quotes from songs 2011.
  • love quotes from songs 2011.



  • Abhinaym
    01-27 09:59 AM
    Does anyone have a link to this bill/article? I don't see anything on the news yet.



    more...


    house love quotes from songs 2010. love quotes from songs. best love quotes from songs.
  • best love quotes from songs.



  • wandmaker
    10-29 12:43 PM
    If a person on H4 applies for EAD, does it mean his/her H4 is no longer active. And now, he needs to carry AP while traveling?


    Please help...

    Applying for EAD does not invalidate your H4 status. If you travel outside USA without AP and you don't have a valid H4 stamp on your passport, It is considered abandoning your AOS. Hope this helps.





    tattoo cute love quotes from songs. love quotes from songs. good love quotes from songs. good love quotes from songs.
  • good love quotes from songs. good love quotes from songs.



  • jlander
    January 10th, 2005, 09:23 PM
    I bought the new Sigma 105 ex dg lens from b&h and it shipped today. I just couldn't bring myself to pay so much for the Nikon when every review of the sigma that I read said it was just as good. I should get the lens on Wednesday.

    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

    I bought a 4+ closup lens to put on the front so that I can get even greater magnification. Has anyone ever used them?<o:p></o:p>

    <o:p></o:p>

    As far as expresscamera.com goes, I learned my lesson. I searched for �expresscamera complaints� AFTER I got off the phone. I can't believe I fell for the bait and switch. When I completed my online order, I got an email that I had to call to verify the order. When I did, the operator asked what camera I was using and then asked why I was buying a 35mm film lens for a digital camera.<o:p></o:p>

    <o:p></o:p>

    This caught me by surprise and also made me feel a bit stupid. I asked what the difference was and what he recommended. He then sent me to another page on his site that had the sigma lens for $850 on sale for $750. He then told me that there was a rebate for $150 and he could file it for me for a fee of $50. I told him that I'd file it myself and he offered to wave the $50 fee. He then said that shipping would take 2 weeks and when I balked, said that he would upgrade the shipping to 3 day. The standard shipping price was over $50 with insurance. My total price on the lens was just under $650. By that time, I would have paid anything.<o:p></o:p>

    <o:p></o:p>

    I searched their site and found the Sigma ex dg lens for sale elsewhere for $370. The search function on the site does not work correctly, so it was not easy. What a scam... They have their technique down to a science. I doubt that many people actually end up with what they originally ordered.

    USCIS FAQ3 released [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : USCIS FAQ3 released




    more...


    pictures love quotes from songs 2010. love quotes from songs. cute love quotes from songs. cutest love quotes from songs.
  • cute love quotes from songs. cutest love quotes from songs.



  • vandanaverdia
    09-10 02:59 PM
    Thanks drona for your support!
    Fellow Washingtonians & Oregonians, please join in & support the cause....





    dresses love quotes from songs 2011. love quotes from songs. cute love quotes from songs.
  • cute love quotes from songs.



  • viva
    01-13 12:47 PM
    you are a selfish person. you do not care about the rest of the iv community.

    these provisions are suited for your own benefit. please do not distract the forum with ideas suited to benefit you. let's stick behind the iv strategy.



    more...


    makeup sad love quotes from songs. love quotes from songs. love quotes from songs 2010.
  • love quotes from songs 2010.



  • vbkris77
    04-13 11:06 PM
    Here is the extract from Immigration and naturalization act. It is as clear as mud.. But most lawyers interpret the way we said in my previous post at least for kids born in USA.

    http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=c9fef57852dc066cfe16a4cb81683 8a4


    (b) Rules for Chargeability. - Each independent country, self-governing dominion, mandated territory, and territory under the international trusteeship system of the United Nations, other than the United States and its outlying possessions, shall be treated as a separate foreign state for the purposes of a numerical level established under subsection (a)(2) when approved by the Secretary of State. All other inhabited lands shall be attributed to a foreign state specified by the Secretary of State. F or the purposes of this Act the foreign state to which an immigrant is chargeable shall be determined by birth within such foreign state except that-


    (1) an alien child, when accompanied by or following to join his alien parent or parents, may be charged to the foreign state of either parent if such parent has received or would be qualified for an immigrant visa, if necessary to prevent the separation of the child from the parent or parents, and if immigration charged to the foreign state to which such parent has been or would be chargeable has not reached a numerical level established under subsection (a)(2) for that fiscal year;


    (2) if an alien is chargeable to a different foreign state from that of his spouse, the foreign state to which such alien is chargeable may, if necessary to prevent the separation of husband and wife, be determined by the foreign state of the spouse he is accompanying or following to join, if such spouse has received or would be qualified for an immigrant visa and if immigration charged to the foreign state to which such spouse has been or would be chargeable has not reached a numerical level estab lished under subsection (a)(2) for that fiscal year; (3) an alien born in the United States shall be considered as having been born in the country of which he is a citizen or subject, or, if he is not a citizen or subject of any country, in the last foreign country in which he had his residence as determined by the consular officer; and (4) an alien born within any foreign state in which neither of his parents was born and in which neither of his parents had a residence at the time of such alien's birth may be charged to the foreign state of either parent.





    girlfriend good love quotes from songs. good love quotes from songs. love quotes from songs. good love quotes from songs.
  • good love quotes from songs.



  • anilsal
    07-30 01:36 AM
    Unless you screw up something, they will not deny in Canada. But may in the rarest of cases ask you to go to your country of origin to get the visa.

    Having a US degree helps. Just appear confident and brush up your English and accent(do not fake it. Just be normal and greet as you do with American friends. Also do not show off.). The VO really like people who seem to have assimilated into the culture.





    hairstyles good love quotes from songs. love quotes from songs. est love quotes from songs.
  • est love quotes from songs.



  • sands_14
    04-08 04:06 PM
    Does it make sense for anyone to file for GC anymore from India,China.Looks it will take a person 10year on an average and paying for ED/AP will cost around 7000usd for 10 years:)





    anzerraja
    06-15 03:16 PM
    From my Lawyer:

    "You don't have it yet. You can ignore it. "

    Anybody having a different opinion ?

    Anzer





    sagar_nyc
    08-10 04:51 PM
    WOW Man It's Awesome news .. Congratulations
    \

    Guys,
    I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.

    My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.

    Thought i would share with you all.:)




    My Ping in TotalPing.com

    Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity