love heart clipart free
images love heart clipart free. love
little_willy
12-14 01:49 AM
Sorry to hear about the situation. I would suggest re-submitting the application under premium processing with the correct information and explain that you made a mistake with the earlier application. You should receive the approval in 15 days. I would not recommend taking chances by going to the visa interview with the petition having wrong details. This will be considered fraud even though it's a screw-up by your lawyer. Also, demand your lawyer to shell out the premium processing fee.
wallpaper love heart clip art free.

mrane1
11-05 02:32 AM
I too missed the chance ( formy wife and son) and waiting for the next chance and not sure when it is going to happen.
-sundar
Unfortunately it will be a long wait, unless your PD is 2003 or prior... I doubt there will be another July type fiasco... However, with USCIS you can never predict... so no harm in hoping... But be prepared for long haul!
-sundar
Unfortunately it will be a long wait, unless your PD is 2003 or prior... I doubt there will be another July type fiasco... However, with USCIS you can never predict... so no harm in hoping... But be prepared for long haul!
venetian
07-06 12:16 PM
Thanks to wandmaker & acecupid for the response.
2011 love heart clipart free. love
minimalist
10-08 01:37 PM
I am starting this thread to collect and share experiences using EAD as proof of legal presence with with VA DMV.
1) I read on the forums that if we take EAD to DMV , they would fax it to Richmond and wait for verification.It could take anywhere from half an hour to 1 week.
I went to DMV in TysonsCorner, was told that I need to bring I797 to be able to get them to fax it. This was on 10/2/2010
2)I went to Franconia DMV with I797 for my EAD application. ( I797 is the receipt notice )
I was told that, I need to bring Original receipt notice of 485 application and If I have that, the manager can issue me the licence then and there.
I said that I cannot get the original 485 receipt and requested them to fax it to Richmond and wait for the response.Then they started saying even for faxing they need 485 original receipt.
I couldn't corroborate that , but any way decided to try Tysons corner DMV again.
This is today, 10/08/2010.
I will update the post after trying one more time at Tysonscorner DMV with I797 of EAD.
If anybody else has experience or knowledge of this process , please post to this thread.
1) I read on the forums that if we take EAD to DMV , they would fax it to Richmond and wait for verification.It could take anywhere from half an hour to 1 week.
I went to DMV in TysonsCorner, was told that I need to bring I797 to be able to get them to fax it. This was on 10/2/2010
2)I went to Franconia DMV with I797 for my EAD application. ( I797 is the receipt notice )
I was told that, I need to bring Original receipt notice of 485 application and If I have that, the manager can issue me the licence then and there.
I said that I cannot get the original 485 receipt and requested them to fax it to Richmond and wait for the response.Then they started saying even for faxing they need 485 original receipt.
I couldn't corroborate that , but any way decided to try Tysons corner DMV again.
This is today, 10/08/2010.
I will update the post after trying one more time at Tysonscorner DMV with I797 of EAD.
If anybody else has experience or knowledge of this process , please post to this thread.
more...
dpp
06-28 02:50 PM
I have an important question that I need to ask here. What is going to be Job title in employment verification letter. For example if I work in company as a Software consultant and H1B states that I am Programmer Analysts and my PERM labor has stated Software Programmer Engineer.
So out of these 3 which one will going to be in my employment letter. I am unable to get in touch with attorney thru company and our HR doesnt know what to write in Employement letter. Any advise from people who already got their employement letter from their employer.
Thanks
INeedAllGreen
You need to use "Programmer Analyst" for Employment verification letter, but Employment offer letter, you need to use "Software Programmer Engineer".
This is 100% correct.
Employment verification letter is for current occupation what you mentioned in LCA when applying for H1. If you say something else, then you are voilating what you mentioned. Then it is going to problem if a strict USCIS officer observes that.
But for Employment offer letter, since it is for future emploment, you need to have the title mentioned in PERM application.
So out of these 3 which one will going to be in my employment letter. I am unable to get in touch with attorney thru company and our HR doesnt know what to write in Employement letter. Any advise from people who already got their employement letter from their employer.
Thanks
INeedAllGreen
You need to use "Programmer Analyst" for Employment verification letter, but Employment offer letter, you need to use "Software Programmer Engineer".
This is 100% correct.
Employment verification letter is for current occupation what you mentioned in LCA when applying for H1. If you say something else, then you are voilating what you mentioned. Then it is going to problem if a strict USCIS officer observes that.
But for Employment offer letter, since it is for future emploment, you need to have the title mentioned in PERM application.
mbartosik
11-04 12:09 PM
It sounds like the UK is planning on increasing the points required for residence. I see nothing wrong with regulating the points required for residence based on needs of the country. Here it is done my H1B quota, but they forgot to change the EB GC quota too, and that's much of our aim here. In the UK it is done by points. Of course increasing the points will mean that average wage by those of non-British origin will go up. I'm quite sure that we on H1B have above average wage in US too.
In the UK things are further complicated because of migration within the EU to the UK both legal and illegal.
Anyway, this is interesting, but what's happening in the UK is of academic interest only. As far as I'm aware there is not a 12 year wait in the UK for an "indefinite leave to stay" stamp in passport (equiv of GC), and there is not a country quota.
If we don't work with IV, then Lou Dobbs will be saying that "immigrants are being paid more", and then in the next breath, "immigrants are under cutting US citizens". Hang on, I think that I've heard him say both of these things already!
That's why we need to act now, before we are kicked out for both earning more and under cutting!
In the UK things are further complicated because of migration within the EU to the UK both legal and illegal.
Anyway, this is interesting, but what's happening in the UK is of academic interest only. As far as I'm aware there is not a 12 year wait in the UK for an "indefinite leave to stay" stamp in passport (equiv of GC), and there is not a country quota.
If we don't work with IV, then Lou Dobbs will be saying that "immigrants are being paid more", and then in the next breath, "immigrants are under cutting US citizens". Hang on, I think that I've heard him say both of these things already!
That's why we need to act now, before we are kicked out for both earning more and under cutting!
more...

anilvt
07-16 09:16 PM
Hello All,
I have a question....
The current processing date for Texas Service centre is July 17, 2007
I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications July 17, 2007
My receipt Date is July2nd2007 and current for EB2 PD March2007
I had inccorrect fee issue but it got resolved and later got EAD/AP
My case status show's wierd incorrect fees yet
When can i raise a Service Request? August 19th
RD + 30days
I spoke with REP or IO( don't know dialled 1-800 16621 #SRC...#1 #3 #4
She said your case looks fine
I said " what next" she said your case would be assigned to an IO
what do you guys think?
Thanks for help
I have a question....
The current processing date for Texas Service centre is July 17, 2007
I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications July 17, 2007
My receipt Date is July2nd2007 and current for EB2 PD March2007
I had inccorrect fee issue but it got resolved and later got EAD/AP
My case status show's wierd incorrect fees yet
When can i raise a Service Request? August 19th
RD + 30days
I spoke with REP or IO( don't know dialled 1-800 16621 #SRC...#1 #3 #4
She said your case looks fine
I said " what next" she said your case would be assigned to an IO
what do you guys think?
Thanks for help
2010 love heart clipart free. love
immi_enthu
10-29 06:50 PM
Do we have to go in person to the SSN office to apply for SSN based on EAD for a person who's on H4 before ?
more...
rani77
10-09 09:29 AM
situation is quite different from CA. True, for first time driver's license, you have to show legal status proof. But, you are issued license for 4 years, irrespective of when your current status expires.
For DL renewal in CA, it happens by mail. You once again get 4 year license. No status proof required.
There is definitely no concept of different form of DL in CA where an officer will be able to receogize from the DL, whether is PR or not, as has become the law in Texas.
CA is quite cool with respect to DL renewals.
This was in past not now.
For DL renewal in CA, it happens by mail. You once again get 4 year license. No status proof required.
There is definitely no concept of different form of DL in CA where an officer will be able to receogize from the DL, whether is PR or not, as has become the law in Texas.
CA is quite cool with respect to DL renewals.
This was in past not now.
hair love heart clipart free. heart
gbof
08-01 11:55 AM
....gC ka mousamm aa gya....
more...
teddy the dog
02-07 08:59 PM
Advance Parole. You are not alone. :)
hot Cupid Blowing Love Hearts
.jpg)
when
12-06 01:21 PM
Thank You crystal
more...
house love heart clip art free.
gcformeornot
02-01 09:28 AM
Friends,
Need help and suggestion.
To my surprise, today I got a electricity bill from Nov11 2008 to Jan23 2009 a total of :mad::mad::mad:$979.00 :mad::mad::mad:
I leave in a single bed room ground floor 785 Sq ft.
I have called the customer service for dispute and investigation.:mad::mad::mad:
Has any one encountered this kind of problems with electricity department. please enlighten !!!
:confused::confused::confused:
gas or electric? If its electric then considering record cold months of Dec and Jan..... .... don't know..... still looks on high side.....
Need help and suggestion.
To my surprise, today I got a electricity bill from Nov11 2008 to Jan23 2009 a total of :mad::mad::mad:$979.00 :mad::mad::mad:
I leave in a single bed room ground floor 785 Sq ft.
I have called the customer service for dispute and investigation.:mad::mad::mad:
Has any one encountered this kind of problems with electricity department. please enlighten !!!
:confused::confused::confused:
gas or electric? If its electric then considering record cold months of Dec and Jan..... .... don't know..... still looks on high side.....
tattoo Red Heart Flat clip art
pd_recapturing
05-23 07:10 AM
In my case, I have my EB3 labor and I140 approved with PD as May 2004. I have already started a new PERM EB2 from same company in order to port PD. I have not reached to the stage where I can apply I140 (under EB2) to actually start porting PD. With the new rule of "21st May 2007", I am not sure how would my case be treated? Can somebody shed some light on this?
Can someone please answer this ?
Can someone please answer this ?
more...
pictures love heart clipart free. love
srkamath
10-15 02:58 PM
If you have two jobs on hand, and your sponsoring employer keeps the offer for the future job open, then you can simply use your EAD for both jobs. What would you need the H1B for unless you have reasons to believe the I-485 will be denied?
If you wish to change employers, i.e. no longer take up the job with the employer who did your labor cert, then wait for 180 days after the receipt date of your I-485, find a " same or similar" job and use AC21 portability. - The AC21 law is kind of complex, most use the services of a (competent) lawyer.
If you wish to change employers, i.e. no longer take up the job with the employer who did your labor cert, then wait for 180 days after the receipt date of your I-485, find a " same or similar" job and use AC21 portability. - The AC21 law is kind of complex, most use the services of a (competent) lawyer.
dresses love heart clip art free. love
JunRN
12-21 11:19 AM
Posted by 3 hours ago
"Both kurup65 and rathna1 registered from the same IP address within 29 and both posted I-485 approvals with PD dates out of whack. Don't trust them. We'll delete these users in due time."
http://www..com/discuss/485eb/78889113/
They could be a couple (husband and wife) sharing same computer with same IP Address and with same PD (cross-chargeability).
We are in democratic country. Why not ask them first? Give them due process.
"Both kurup65 and rathna1 registered from the same IP address within 29 and both posted I-485 approvals with PD dates out of whack. Don't trust them. We'll delete these users in due time."
http://www..com/discuss/485eb/78889113/
They could be a couple (husband and wife) sharing same computer with same IP Address and with same PD (cross-chargeability).
We are in democratic country. Why not ask them first? Give them due process.
more...
makeup red heart clip art free.
jthomas
12-04 08:41 PM
If my wife is a US Green card holder and i am in H1B and if we both file for candian green card and move to canada for a week for stamping. Would it create a problem on US citizenship for my wife.
the third rule on the first thread.
the third rule on the first thread.
girlfriend love heart clipart free. heart
sanjay02
10-17 02:19 PM
I had a interview in Feb 2009 , keep all the documents ready. Your wife and youself can go at the same time.
1) Marriage certificate( If ur married :-))
2) All your transcripts for your schools
3) Passports
4) H1-B, EAD, AP copies, I-485 receipt # copies.
5) Any other communications you had with USCIS copies of it.
6) W-2 for last 3 yrs( if you have them), pay slips.
7) Employment letter from your employer
8) AC-21 etc.
9) Copies of your utilities bill, mortgage/lease papers.
10) Birth certificate of all applicants.
11) Family photos etc ( optional).
Interview will be in the 2nd floor not more than 20 or 25 mins. Take an lawyer/attorney with you if necessary.
Thnks
1) Marriage certificate( If ur married :-))
2) All your transcripts for your schools
3) Passports
4) H1-B, EAD, AP copies, I-485 receipt # copies.
5) Any other communications you had with USCIS copies of it.
6) W-2 for last 3 yrs( if you have them), pay slips.
7) Employment letter from your employer
8) AC-21 etc.
9) Copies of your utilities bill, mortgage/lease papers.
10) Birth certificate of all applicants.
11) Family photos etc ( optional).
Interview will be in the 2nd floor not more than 20 or 25 mins. Take an lawyer/attorney with you if necessary.
Thnks
hairstyles Heart, love, Free wedding and
webm
04-08 11:10 AM
Please see my signature for details.
__________________
PD - Oct 1st 2001
140 AD-Sep'2005
I-485 - RD - 2007 June 25th.--TSC
__________________
PD - Oct 1st 2001
140 AD-Sep'2005
I-485 - RD - 2007 June 25th.--TSC
bidhanc
05-11 12:50 PM
Hi,
I called npr at the "media relations" number and spoke to a Representative.
He gave me the TALK number as mentioned above.
Bidhan
I called npr at the "media relations" number and spoke to a Representative.
He gave me the TALK number as mentioned above.
Bidhan
peer123
04-17 09:19 AM
Check the directory of occupational titles and ensure the new and old jobs have the same / very close occupational code. You can find it on the DOL website. Duties is one thing, but the code is also important.
I did check, job code is 13-1111.00. the two titles used in labor cert are principal management consultant -system analysis - this is primary
and system analysis - mentioned in related occupation
the approval job code is 13-1111.00 - the new title i am getting is system analyst.
I did check, job code is 13-1111.00. the two titles used in labor cert are principal management consultant -system analysis - this is primary
and system analysis - mentioned in related occupation
the approval job code is 13-1111.00 - the new title i am getting is system analyst.