leonardo dicaprio young photoshoot

mnq1979
05-21 03:02 PM
I know answer for his RFE and i don't know answer for my RFE? Is that a problem?
Well i dont think thats true that it is must that i have to send the AC21. Like i can always get the employment letter from my employer who sponsered me for my green card. All i was asking was that IF I DO GET THE EVL RFE (I HOPE NOT) then in that instance what i am suppose to do? Get a letter from my current employer or the employer who sponsored me for green card?
Well i dont think thats true that it is must that i have to send the AC21. Like i can always get the employment letter from my employer who sponsered me for my green card. All i was asking was that IF I DO GET THE EVL RFE (I HOPE NOT) then in that instance what i am suppose to do? Get a letter from my current employer or the employer who sponsored me for green card?

gc_buddy
01-20 06:15 PM
I think you should be fine. My understanding is that USCIS would look at your pay stubs to determine if you have a gap. As you will have continuous pay stubs before and after the HI transfer, you should fine...
I will let other senior people comment too...
I will let other senior people comment too...

harrydr
07-12 11:40 AM
Please advice on the issue above as i want to take this route to work 2 jobs. Thanks.
tonyHK12
01-31 09:29 AM
Definitely lets all agree to meet with our local house reps.
You can find your local congressman/woman from http://house.gov by entering your zip code.
They are generally very close to your geographic area.
Please ask if you have any questions, doubts.
You can find your local congressman/woman from http://house.gov by entering your zip code.
They are generally very close to your geographic area.
Please ask if you have any questions, doubts.
more...
tikka
06-25 12:49 PM
IV members have saved all of us a lot of money on attorney phone calls, getting answers to medical test questions and other general questions. Please contribute to IV so that we can keep this effort going. While everybody is busy collecting documents and paperwork for 485, core IV again is doing their personal paperwork and + lobbying.
Please contribute, especially if you are new and never contributed. Please do not be a freeloader and get your questions answered and run away.
Thank you
Please contribute, especially if you are new and never contributed. Please do not be a freeloader and get your questions answered and run away.
Thank you
roseball
07-20 06:03 PM
Hi
I'm a July 2007 Filer, EB-3, German national. My I-485 Received Date is August 1 2007, TSC. Priority Date 7/16/2004. I called and spoke to IO at TSC and she said my case was probably still pending because my Biometrics "is not showing".
My Biometrics was done 11/5/2007 and my copy contains Biometrics Processing Stamp for 11/05/2007 (which she asked if it did). After checking on it, she said that the Fingerprints had "been done and checked". (Does this mean FBI check??). Then she said my Photo Id wasn't showing. Asked her if this was a problem, she said no, it doesn't matter yet since nothing has been approved and it won't matter till approval. When I sought clarification from her as to whether these items were holding up my application, since she seemed to indicate in the beginning that it did; she said no, everything that's needed is there and my case is just pending.
Does anyone have any insight into this???
I mean, it seemed to be a problem initially and there were a lot of uncertain sounds from her followed by being put on hold for minutes at a time while she went to check something. Sounds to me like there was some info/procedural stuff missing which was holding up my app. and she might have corrected some of it in the system or something????
Any ideas or knowledge on the process would be much-appreciated.
(I do intend to call again in the next two consecutive days or so and hope to be able to speak to different IO's to see if I get different info/responses).
PD: 07/16/2004
I -140 Approval: 02/20/2007
I-485 (July 2007) -
VSC Received Date: 08/01/2007; Notice Date: 10/09/2007
Transfer Notice to TSC: Receipt 10/9/2007; Notice Date: 10/12/2007
Biometrics: 11/05/2007
You could also take an InfoPass appointment and talk to an Immigration Officer face to face to get more clarity on your case.
I'm a July 2007 Filer, EB-3, German national. My I-485 Received Date is August 1 2007, TSC. Priority Date 7/16/2004. I called and spoke to IO at TSC and she said my case was probably still pending because my Biometrics "is not showing".
My Biometrics was done 11/5/2007 and my copy contains Biometrics Processing Stamp for 11/05/2007 (which she asked if it did). After checking on it, she said that the Fingerprints had "been done and checked". (Does this mean FBI check??). Then she said my Photo Id wasn't showing. Asked her if this was a problem, she said no, it doesn't matter yet since nothing has been approved and it won't matter till approval. When I sought clarification from her as to whether these items were holding up my application, since she seemed to indicate in the beginning that it did; she said no, everything that's needed is there and my case is just pending.
Does anyone have any insight into this???
I mean, it seemed to be a problem initially and there were a lot of uncertain sounds from her followed by being put on hold for minutes at a time while she went to check something. Sounds to me like there was some info/procedural stuff missing which was holding up my app. and she might have corrected some of it in the system or something????
Any ideas or knowledge on the process would be much-appreciated.
(I do intend to call again in the next two consecutive days or so and hope to be able to speak to different IO's to see if I get different info/responses).
PD: 07/16/2004
I -140 Approval: 02/20/2007
I-485 (July 2007) -
VSC Received Date: 08/01/2007; Notice Date: 10/09/2007
Transfer Notice to TSC: Receipt 10/9/2007; Notice Date: 10/12/2007
Biometrics: 11/05/2007
You could also take an InfoPass appointment and talk to an Immigration Officer face to face to get more clarity on your case.
more...
dontcareanymore
08-05 12:39 PM
similar sit and my 485 was accepted with older pd!
what you say maybe true, but pls don't say it so confidently unless your are an attorney!
Do you care to provide details ?
Is it possible that you were eligible to file I485 with other (Latest) PD as well and they are considering the recapture request ??
what you say maybe true, but pls don't say it so confidently unless your are an attorney!
Do you care to provide details ?
Is it possible that you were eligible to file I485 with other (Latest) PD as well and they are considering the recapture request ??
rockstart
08-12 07:53 AM
Can some one say when they received the actual RFE from the time they received the hard LUD and e-mail from CIS?
more...
furiouspride
01-12 10:50 PM
This is a serious matter my friend. You should consult a good immigration attorney ASAP.
r_ferns82
03-07 08:24 AM
I voted for mlkedave. I liked it the best among others.
more...
Macaca
07-11 06:28 PM
the bay area.
- SFSU
- SJSU
Most F1's are not realizing that they will NOT get GC without legislative changes. They need to be educated, if it is possible, about this FACT. I know that I, and most of my friends, would have been UNeducatable.
- SFSU
- SJSU
Most F1's are not realizing that they will NOT get GC without legislative changes. They need to be educated, if it is possible, about this FACT. I know that I, and most of my friends, would have been UNeducatable.
Jaime
07-26 03:36 PM
Anyone know?
more...
pthoko
05-31 11:22 AM
My PD is current. Still I am not discontinuing my 50.00 per month contribution that I have been doing since january.
Great Thank YOU, Guys like you have no match!!! :)
Great Thank YOU, Guys like you have no match!!! :)
shirish
08-15 03:16 PM
One of my friend wa sin a similer situation, he received RFE though. He had indications of TB in his child hood, so the doc had done the x-ray directly, no TB test for him. He got an RFE in june. He replied with the TB test and he got his GC in july (around end of july)
more...

worriedsoul
09-25 04:32 PM
They forgot to metion one more track, "Are you jewish?", as they have lots of programs for jewish people to migrate into united states. I was suprised to meet so many of so called jews in my office from all over the world (mainly from Russia, Ukarine and such..) who come in through those programs. They are eligible to apply for green card as soon as they enter United States and get it in no time. And can apply for citizenship after 5 years just like everyone else.
Desertfox
10-30 10:04 PM
Lawyer? So, You don't believe what was posted on USIS website?
I find it wise to pay my lawyer to find the correct information for me.... be it from USCIS website or from her professional knowledge base. Believe it or not, I trust a qualified professional more than myself when it comes to a subject outside of my expertise...:D
I find it wise to pay my lawyer to find the correct information for me.... be it from USCIS website or from her professional knowledge base. Believe it or not, I trust a qualified professional more than myself when it comes to a subject outside of my expertise...:D
more...

Winner
04-21 12:28 PM
If I485 is denied for wrong reason (due to USCIS error), I understand that the applicant and attorney can file a MTR, but during the time till the case is reopened again, is it legal for the employee to work on EAD?
My assumption here is once the denial notice is received, it may take few weeks/months to gather the necessary information, send it to USCIS and then the case gets reopened.
My assumption here is once the denial notice is received, it may take few weeks/months to gather the necessary information, send it to USCIS and then the case gets reopened.

wrsquared
October 27th, 2003, 06:37 PM
...It's also worth noting that there is no trace of the "rule of thirds" in that image.
Much of the above applies to this one, which I put online this evening:
http://web.mw.net/dphoto.us/members/displayimage.php?album=13&pos=0
Don
I'd entitle this one "Fuzzy Colors" or "5-O'clock Shadows on Upholstery"
I've GOT to get a macro lens. It obviously opens a completely new world of stuff to see. My wife's gonna toss me out on my ear. I may have to come crash at your place for a while....a doghouse would be fine...that's where I spend a lot of time anyway.
-Will-
Much of the above applies to this one, which I put online this evening:
http://web.mw.net/dphoto.us/members/displayimage.php?album=13&pos=0
Don
I'd entitle this one "Fuzzy Colors" or "5-O'clock Shadows on Upholstery"
I've GOT to get a macro lens. It obviously opens a completely new world of stuff to see. My wife's gonna toss me out on my ear. I may have to come crash at your place for a while....a doghouse would be fine...that's where I spend a lot of time anyway.
-Will-

PlainSpeak
01-13 10:06 AM
I am working on h1b now but my 485 is pending for more than 180 days and have Valid EAD which I didn't use so far.
Since you have a valid EAD you are good status vice. Of course you moving to EAD is letting go of the safety net of H1B but that is something you have no choice on. Make sure you apply for EAD extension excatly 120 days before the expiry of current EAD. Since you are EB2 2006 most probabaly you will only get 1 year EAD
If I get laid off and my employer cancels the h1b, Am i out of status?
If you get laid off because of cost cutting (and not because of performance) you might get some money form teh company depeneding on your number of years of service. You might also get extended medical coverage for your family fo rthe same rate which goes out of your paycheck currently for some time (CORBA rule). Employer will most probabaly cancel your H1B since total H1B count for each company is kept an eye on by USCIS. Cancelling of H1B will NOT make you out of status since you will automatically move to EAD. Best thing right now for you will be to not worry about layoffs but to start search for a new job .Remember on EAD a permenant open ended job is better than a contract job with a end date. If you have the option do NOt join a staffing firm.
2) Can they cancel my approved i 140?
Yes they can because a 140 shows a companies ability to pay and if they need to proceess new GC they wil have problem with existing 140 which tehy do not need to hold since candidate has left. Most probabaly in your companies case since they are in a bad situation financialy they might not cancle 140 because cancellation costs money too. In any case register your 140 on USCIS case status website and keep checking it everyday for any LUD's. If an LUD happens on your 140 and IF its because of company cancelling the 140 uSCIS will send you a NOID (Notice of Intent to Deny) which has a time limit of 30 days to reply. The reply will be that you have joined another compnay with similar job and ur AOS intent is satisfied. For that to happen you need to have another job if and when you get NOID. If no reply is made to teh NIOD then USCIS will cancle your 485 and tat would be bad for you
3) I am planning to use EAD for my next job, How much time do I have to find a new job to be in Status?
See above ....
Hope i was able to help you. I went through the same thing so if you need additonal clarification go ahead and ask me
Since you have a valid EAD you are good status vice. Of course you moving to EAD is letting go of the safety net of H1B but that is something you have no choice on. Make sure you apply for EAD extension excatly 120 days before the expiry of current EAD. Since you are EB2 2006 most probabaly you will only get 1 year EAD
If I get laid off and my employer cancels the h1b, Am i out of status?
If you get laid off because of cost cutting (and not because of performance) you might get some money form teh company depeneding on your number of years of service. You might also get extended medical coverage for your family fo rthe same rate which goes out of your paycheck currently for some time (CORBA rule). Employer will most probabaly cancel your H1B since total H1B count for each company is kept an eye on by USCIS. Cancelling of H1B will NOT make you out of status since you will automatically move to EAD. Best thing right now for you will be to not worry about layoffs but to start search for a new job .Remember on EAD a permenant open ended job is better than a contract job with a end date. If you have the option do NOt join a staffing firm.
2) Can they cancel my approved i 140?
Yes they can because a 140 shows a companies ability to pay and if they need to proceess new GC they wil have problem with existing 140 which tehy do not need to hold since candidate has left. Most probabaly in your companies case since they are in a bad situation financialy they might not cancle 140 because cancellation costs money too. In any case register your 140 on USCIS case status website and keep checking it everyday for any LUD's. If an LUD happens on your 140 and IF its because of company cancelling the 140 uSCIS will send you a NOID (Notice of Intent to Deny) which has a time limit of 30 days to reply. The reply will be that you have joined another compnay with similar job and ur AOS intent is satisfied. For that to happen you need to have another job if and when you get NOID. If no reply is made to teh NIOD then USCIS will cancle your 485 and tat would be bad for you
3) I am planning to use EAD for my next job, How much time do I have to find a new job to be in Status?
See above ....
Hope i was able to help you. I went through the same thing so if you need additonal clarification go ahead and ask me
sky7
07-28 10:02 AM
I was reading some latest info about I140 & I140 Premium Processing at
http://www.murthy.com/bulletin.html
it stated
In order to be eligible for the three-year extension, the H1B worker must be the beneficiary of an approved I-140 petition and the case must be subject to retrogression (nonavailability of visa numbers).
So say I got approved I140, but since i am as of now..not subject to retrogression (I am not from India/China, my EB2 is current - PD 9/2002), then I won't be eligible for 3-yr H1B extension???? :eek:
Anyone knows?
Thanks..
http://www.murthy.com/bulletin.html
it stated
In order to be eligible for the three-year extension, the H1B worker must be the beneficiary of an approved I-140 petition and the case must be subject to retrogression (nonavailability of visa numbers).
So say I got approved I140, but since i am as of now..not subject to retrogression (I am not from India/China, my EB2 is current - PD 9/2002), then I won't be eligible for 3-yr H1B extension???? :eek:
Anyone knows?
Thanks..
newlife2
09-20 12:12 AM
Guys, I was just laid off and have efiled i539 3 days after the termination date for a status change to F2. Now working on the application letter. Do you think I should mention the layoff in the letter?
If I do mention it:
Con: The layoff might quickly catch the eyes of the immigration officer and if he want to check my status, he could find out the 3 days OOS.
Pro: My previous job was well paid. By mentioning it, I give the reason that why I want to stay at home as F2 instead of keeping the well paid job.
I guess I will mention it in the letter to explain the whole situation and hope everything will be all right. Let me know if anybody disagrees asap, I will mail out the stuff with in next two days.
If I do mention it:
Con: The layoff might quickly catch the eyes of the immigration officer and if he want to check my status, he could find out the 3 days OOS.
Pro: My previous job was well paid. By mentioning it, I give the reason that why I want to stay at home as F2 instead of keeping the well paid job.
I guess I will mention it in the letter to explain the whole situation and hope everything will be all right. Let me know if anybody disagrees asap, I will mail out the stuff with in next two days.