flower wallpapers for desktop

images Flower Wallpapers flower wallpapers for desktop. iphone desktop wallpapers

  • iphone desktop wallpapers



  • Domino
    04-25 12:12 PM
    I actually did chose the safe option and was approved for the O-1 for 3-years. Hopefully during that time something will happen to help me in the future (like a University Teaching position, or at least proving additionally valuable to the US, etc.)
    So, for now resting from all that..





    wallpaper iphone desktop wallpapers flower wallpapers for desktop. Beautiful Flowers Wallpaper
  • Beautiful Flowers Wallpaper



  • looivy
    02-22 03:42 PM
    just curious. Are you working for a consulting company?

    I do not.





    flower wallpapers for desktop. 320x480 desktop wallpaper
  • 320x480 desktop wallpaper



  • add78
    05-30 09:54 AM
    1. If you are still with university and the H1 is valid, you are not out of status.
    2. If you are out of university and if company A's H1 is valid, you can start work with company A.

    If you are out of university and company A's H1 is valid, but you are not getting job or salary - you are out of status

    If you are out of university and company A's H1 is not valid, you are out of stats.

    Please check with attorney asap.
    What Snathan said above is absolutely 100% correct.
    However as someone else said about stamping and getting over the out of status period issues is not correct, if at any point you were out of status (no salary or no valid i-94 (white card or the 797)), it may come back to haunt you during GC process.
    Without getting into the risk/debate of whether you were counted for cap when "A" filed for your H1, in order to file with another employer "C", it is advisable to work for "A" if they have a valid H1 filed for you and if you have just left the University employer without any delay and consult with an attorney to remedy the out of status issue for the period since you left the Univ. employer. And as always, if you think you were helped by the senior members here, please consider helping IV by donating to your own cause as soon as you get a project / back on track. Thank You.





    2011 Beautiful Flowers Wallpaper flower wallpapers for desktop. best flowers wallpapers for
  • best flowers wallpapers for



  • prinive
    04-10 05:38 PM
    Any one else...:o



    more...


    flower wallpapers for desktop. best flowers wallpapers for
  • best flowers wallpapers for



  • immigrationvoice1
    03-06 03:44 PM
    I say EB3 India will move to Jan 1st 2002.

    Please provide some more estimates for EB3 India....





    flower wallpapers for desktop. flower rose wallpaper desktop.
  • flower rose wallpaper desktop.



  • a1b2c3
    09-23 06:07 PM
    same issue nsc rejected one time second time accepted



    more...


    flower wallpapers for desktop. flower Wallpaper
  • flower Wallpaper



  • Anysia
    02-26 11:22 PM
    To Texcan...the idea of looking for another state taht will accept BSPT is a good idea. Ill explore that solution. I appreciate that.

    I have already talked to a lawyer and a lot of possibilities are presented.
    1. File an appeal
    2. Go back to old employer...hope they'll take me back
    3. HAve me work under previous employer as contract to stay with my denied petitioner.

    I dont just hang around here..it pays to be informed. A thousand head is better than one. Lawyers dont know evrything...nobody knows everything. As a client, I have to know as much as I can so I can ask the right question. I plan to hire this expensive lawyer that is notably very good...hope he can find other ways. Ive been researching and reading from other sites not just this forum believe me!

    I am currently licensed in Illinois. I appreciate those who take time to reply and present ideas/solutions---which means more avenues to explore leading to more ways to solve a problem. Thank you very much!





    2010 320x480 desktop wallpaper flower wallpapers for desktop. Flower Wallpapers
  • Flower Wallpapers



  • teddy the dog
    02-07 08:59 PM
    Advance Parole. You are not alone. :)



    more...


    flower wallpapers for desktop. latest desktop wallpaper
  • latest desktop wallpaper



  • chanduv23
    11-21 03:45 PM
    maybe u should write to the ombudsman and let them know that its not fair for people who dont have aila attorneys.

    You can do it too :)





    hair best flowers wallpapers for flower wallpapers for desktop. Flower Wallpapers and HD
  • Flower Wallpapers and HD



  • icecreamy
    08-30 01:12 PM
    We got FP notice today (Aug 30) , the appointment date is Sep 14th.

    485 RD - July 2, 2007 (TSC)
    485 ND - Aug 17, 2007

    EAD approved - Aug 23, 2007

    140 LUD - Aug 17, 2007
    485 LUD - Aug 19, 2007



    more...


    flower wallpapers for desktop. best flowers wallpapers for
  • best flowers wallpapers for



  • snathan
    02-17 08:05 PM
    Hello,

    I have a question regarding my employment & H1B.

    I was working for company "A" and my project ended in Jan and the company "A" gave me 1 month to find employment.

    So I have applied for H1B transfer last week with company "B"

    I got a call today from company "A" offering me a job.

    Is it possible for me to work with company "A", while my application for H1B transfer is pending?

    I want to join company "B" when H1B transfer is approved but in the meantime can I work for company "A" because it is very hard to find a job in this economic situation

    Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

    As long as you have valid H1 with company A...you can work with them.





    hot best flowers wallpapers for flower wallpapers for desktop. Red Rose Flower Wallpaper
  • Red Rose Flower Wallpaper



  • sku
    09-11 04:25 PM
    Just to clarify

    Last Option Sept 2004 - Jan 2005 Priority Date ...Should be read as Oct 2004 - Jan 2005 Priority Date.



    more...


    house Desktop wallpaper bright flower wallpapers for desktop. flowers wallpapers for
  • flowers wallpapers for



  • priderock
    05-08 11:41 AM
    Atleast home countries recognize our potential.

    That is why it is called "Mother Land".

    But in this story it looks like the locals are a little bit suspicious of returnees.

    "Starting a company isn't an option for most of the 20-something haigui. Some end up unemployed and are known as haidai, "seaweed"." :(





    tattoo flower rose wallpaper desktop. flower wallpapers for desktop. Purple Ball Flower Wallpaper
  • Purple Ball Flower Wallpaper



  • tushbush
    05-28 09:14 PM
    Sounds true. I got RFE on employment verification last week. I am a July 2007 filer.



    more...


    pictures flower Wallpaper flower wallpapers for desktop. Download flower wallpaper to
  • Download flower wallpaper to



  • h1techSlave
    09-14 02:37 PM
    This is a great idea. I would suggest that rather than saying we will collect $200K every month and distribute $100K as prize money. We can just distribute 50% total collection as prize money.

    If you feel IV is our only hope/interpreter, then lets fuel it.
    We all know IV needs funds to operate and to drive our concerns.
    I propose $100K raffle every month, result will be announced on the VB day, if VB brings bad news atleast our raffle may get a good one! :D
    each ticket may be sold for $10 ,
    $10 x 20,000 tickets = 200k
    100k for IV , 100k can be split to top 10 winners.

    Please take your poll above.

    Experts can add suggestions to help it construct.





    dresses Red Rose Flower Wallpaper flower wallpapers for desktop. Nature desktop wallpapers:
  • Nature desktop wallpapers:



  • upuaut
    10-16 03:11 AM
    a dogs print is just three circles on one side and an oblong funny shape on the other. Just make one.



    more...


    makeup latest desktop wallpaper flower wallpapers for desktop. Desktop wallpaper bright
  • Desktop wallpaper bright



  • willigetagc
    09-06 01:13 PM
    I finally got my AP, 15 days after my EAD (100 days total) . I was happy to open the packet, until this......

    THEY SENT ME MY AP WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S PICTURE!!!!!!!

    Everything else is Correct (address, DOB, A# etc...)

    GURUS, please advise what should I do...... I am so pissed!!!!! Thankfully my EAD has the correct pic.... I had done an E-file....June 7th and my previous AP expires Sept 20

    Awww, come on!!! stop cribbing. Here check out this link for some help. :D
    http://www.plasticsurgery.org/





    girlfriend Purple Ball Flower Wallpaper flower wallpapers for desktop. Cutie Flower
  • Cutie Flower



  • dupedinjuly
    07-10 02:48 PM
    http://www.deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,680197801,00.html

    Workers feeling cheated by green-card reversal
    By Deborah Bulkeley
    Deseret Morning News
    A surprise government announcement that there were plenty of employer-sponsored green cards available raised Mehul Kapadia's hopes that his wait for permanent residency was finally over.
    But then, a sudden announcement that no new green cards will be issued for highly skilled workers until fall has Kapadia wondering if he'll ever find stability in America.
    The State Department announced last month that employment visa numbers were available for all people seeking employer-sponsored green cards, except unskilled workers.
    Applicants often wait years for those numbers. Kapadia, an Ogden software engineer originally from India, says he's been in line since Dec. 16, 2003.
    For now, he's a legal worker with a temporary visa. So, when he saw he could apply for the green card number, Kapadia underwent the required medical exam and submitted his documentation July 2, the first day it could be submitted.
    Then, that same day, the State Department issued an update stating that "sudden backlog reduction efforts by Citizenship and Immigration Services during the past month have resulted in the use of almost 60,000 employment numbers." The department called the backlog reduction an "unexpected action" and said employment visa numbers would be available again Oct. 1.
    CIS had been working since May to reduce a backlog in applications it already has on file, said Bill Wright, spokesman for the agency.
    "There's a numerical limitation of roughly 147,000 visas available (annually)," he said. "Once we met that numerical limitation, we requested that the State Department post a brand new, revised bulletin that anything after that is no longer eligible."
    The State Department had originally posted the bulletin to ensure that all available visas for the fiscal year would be issued, said Steve Royster, State Department spokesman for consular affairs. Last year, he said, roughly 10,000 such visas weren't issued.
    "Processing visas on file with CIS is going to benefit all the applicants in the pool, and this will ensure the entire allotment of visas for 2007 will be used," he said.
    But Kapadia now says he feels cheated by two federal agencies that said one thing one day and another the next.
    "Nobody knows what happened," he said. "This was kind of a big rejection and sense of being let down, but for what? We still can't comprehend why they acted in this extraordinary manner."
    Kapadia isn't alone. Tens of thousands of people who work in the United States under employment visas and their families were affected by the change, said Crystal Williams, associate director for programs at the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
    "There are people who flew to the United States so they could apply and had their families fly back. They paid attorney fees," Williams said.
    AILA's sister organization, the American Immigration Law Foundation, is considering a lawsuit against the two federal agencies, Williams said.
    "We've gone back now about 25 years and have never found a situation in which a bulletin was revised after the first of the month," she said.
    Neither Royster nor Wright would comment on potential litigation. Wright suggested that anyone who filed an application on July 2 contact their local CIS office to find out the status.
    The fee to apply for a green card increases July 30 from $395 to $1,010, including a fingerprinting fee.
    Kapadia says he isn't worried about the fee hike so much as the freedom he'd receive with permanent residency. He'd be able to travel internationally without restrictions, and establish residency to study for a master's degree. He and his wife would be able to remain in the country if he loses his job, and they'd eventually be able to apply for citizenship.
    "It's kind of a golden cage we are in. We are free, we are in America, but we are stopped from doing anything," he said. "I am looking for the American dream, but it is looking like more of a mirage."


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Contributing: The Associated Press

    E-mail: dbulkeley@desnews.com





    hairstyles best flowers wallpapers for flower wallpapers for desktop. Free Crazy Flower Wallpapers
  • Free Crazy Flower Wallpapers



  • DSLStart
    07-30 07:28 PM
    Just produce the docs thet asked. As for the pay difference, the labor mentioned salary is supposed to be paid to you once you receice GC. Don't worry about it.

    Hello,

    I just received RFE for I-140.
    I-140 Details:
    I have applied I-140 under EB2 India.
    I have BS(3 years) with computer science & MCA(MS 3 years) in computer science. So total 6 years of education in computer science(3 yrs BS + 3 yrs MS).
    In labor(PERM) we mentioned Masters required
    & Major field of study is Computers.

    Do I qualify for EB2?? Plz let me know.

    RFE details:
    1) Degree evaluation(what's the procedure?)
    &
    2) They want most recent W2 for 2007.

    In 2007(W2) I got paid $59K(gross) & in LCA(H1B) prevailing wage mentioned is $55k.

    In labor(PERM) prevailing wage mentioned is $63K & offered wage mentioned is $65K.

    Difference between W2 & Prevailing wage in labor(PERM) is $4000($63K - $59K).
    Difference between W2 & Offered wage in labor(PERM) is $6000($65K - $59K).
    Is this a serious problem???

    My labor already got approved.
    My company is financially very good.

    Now which wage USCIS consider or match with W2??

    I will really appreciate your response.

    Thanks.





    sportsguy131
    07-31 02:43 PM
    My Grandfather applied for my mom in Family Based GreenCard under First Preference category.

    He filed -
    I-130,
    his citizenship forms





    amitjoey
    08-12 06:42 PM
    hello all,
    Lets say you are a citizen here or your son is a citizen becasue he was born here.
    Then you decide to go back and he starts studing with the PIO, I guess that works till he gets to college(Govt colleges are NRI quota right?)

    Then when he want to work there dose he have to get a VISA like us comming here to work ?

    I ask this becasue a friend of mine said a major IT company in India said that such a person cannot work in India without a VISA and they are not sponsering any visa's now.

    so when he tried to come to the US, it seems that he had to pay for all his education as an NRI would have paid.

    also if you reject the US citizenship and US is not going to give you any visa..ever !

    If you were born in the USA, there is no way to reject US Citizenship. Even after you take up Indian passport and citizenship, you can come anytime to the USA flash your birth certificate and then get a US Passport.




    My Ping in TotalPing.com

    Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity