armor of god lds
images Lessons Learned Wearing Armour; armor of god lds. LDS Armor of God Appに関連; LDS Armor of God Appに関連
nozerd
01-28 07:25 PM
Yes, same thing happened to me also. My nephew who applied got OCI but when I applied for my daughter the application was rejected and sent back. I then got PIO.
Per the rules to get OCI at least 1 of the parents nationality has to be non Indian. The logic is that if both parents are Indians even if kid is born in US and travels on US passport as kid they have until the age of 18 to choose.
Per the rules to get OCI at least 1 of the parents nationality has to be non Indian. The logic is that if both parents are Indians even if kid is born in US and travels on US passport as kid they have until the age of 18 to choose.
wallpaper armor of god coloring page; armor of god lds. LDS Armor of God App; LDS Armor of God App
kubmilegaGC
09-11 03:52 PM
bump...
WaitingForMyGC
02-24 04:19 PM
Please read my posts carefully, there are no dates as I am on H1B, NO PERM Filed, NO I-140 mail date, NO I-485.
Dude, Are you planning to marry an american citizen? :-)
Just kidding..
Dude, Are you planning to marry an american citizen? :-)
Just kidding..
2011 armor of god lds. he was appalled at the LDS; he was appalled at the LDS. ryguy2303. Aug 19, 09:53 AM

sunnysunny
10-17 05:16 PM
duttasurajit I am in a same boat as you. Today I talked to one lawyer in my city and told me that both the fields can have different code but the job functionality should be same. All the companies can have different title.
Don't wait for the answers here, just talk to any good lawyer for this matter.
Good Luck!!!
Sunny
Don't wait for the answers here, just talk to any good lawyer for this matter.
Good Luck!!!
Sunny
more...
sam_hoosier
06-22 04:34 PM
Which is the best place(Kinkos,Sears,Ritz) to take photos for I-485?
If you are just looking for the least expensive option, try CVS. The pics dont come out bad ;)
If you are just looking for the least expensive option, try CVS. The pics dont come out bad ;)

satishku_2000
08-15 03:32 PM
I got an RFE for the latest employment letter. After I sent the required documents, in about 8 days I got approved. I'm hoping yours should be close
Did you use AC21? how long ago you applied for 485?
Did you use AC21? how long ago you applied for 485?
more...
pak
07-12 02:46 PM
I have seen many times Mr. Frank Pallone raising money from Indian community in NJ.
http://www.house.gov/pallone/
Other Caucuses on Which Congressman Pallone Serves
Caucus on India and Indian Americans, Founder, former Co-chair
Coalition for Autism Research and Education
Congressional Arts Caucus
Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus
Congressional Brain Injury Task Force
Congressional Caucus for Women's Issues
http://www.house.gov/pallone/
Other Caucuses on Which Congressman Pallone Serves
Caucus on India and Indian Americans, Founder, former Co-chair
Coalition for Autism Research and Education
Congressional Arts Caucus
Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus
Congressional Brain Injury Task Force
Congressional Caucus for Women's Issues
2010 armor of god lds.
RSM1444
08-06 12:54 PM
looks interesting.
more...
thomachan72
07-28 11:14 AM
I dont know whether IV could raise this issue or members of each state could talk with the DMV (highest official) or even the governor of the state so that this ridiculous rule which is causing a lot of pain to lot of our members is taken care off. They introduced this rule to keep away people who are out of status to renew the lisence. For that they only need to check the visas / other documents and need not require the person to retake the whole test. The DMV claims that this is required because as of the date of expiry of your (non renewable) lisence, you actually dont have a lisence to renew and therefore have to redo the whole thing.
hair armor of god lds. the whole
uma001
07-24 03:26 PM
Yes, it is better to delay it until economy picks up and unemployment rate goes down to 5%...otherwise he will get lot of queries. BTW nobody is willing to file green card at this time.
more...
eilsoe
10-13 07:21 AM
whaaa'??
hot armor of god lds. LDS Armor of God App
crystal
03-28 11:02 AM
I think it is not fully functional yet. When I search on Country it results in nothing. Good start it is.
more...
house here is our Armor of God; armor of god lds. Armor of God Scripture Ring; Armor of God Scripture Ring
hsingh82
04-27 05:06 PM
Dear Sabeesh,
Although I'm not a lawyer, I will respond based on my knowledge and my own case.
1) You don't need to stamp any visa as you already have a visa that is valid until September, before your return date.
2) You will only be able to enter the US with the latest visa stamped on your passport.
3) You may want to get a new visa (associated with Company C) while you're still in India, so it will be valid until Nov 2011. You can have this new visa issued and stamped even before your current visa expires.
Regards.
If the new visa is not granted or somehow one goes into 221(g) waiting for some check, what happens then? Can you still come back on current visa?
Thanks.
Although I'm not a lawyer, I will respond based on my knowledge and my own case.
1) You don't need to stamp any visa as you already have a visa that is valid until September, before your return date.
2) You will only be able to enter the US with the latest visa stamped on your passport.
3) You may want to get a new visa (associated with Company C) while you're still in India, so it will be valid until Nov 2011. You can have this new visa issued and stamped even before your current visa expires.
Regards.
If the new visa is not granted or somehow one goes into 221(g) waiting for some check, what happens then? Can you still come back on current visa?
Thanks.
tattoo armor of god lds.
gc_rip
07-05 09:20 AM
Hi,
I am frustrated because been in US for more than 10 years, but still don't have GC. With my current PD (Feb 05, EB3-India) expected to the GC by Oct 2023.
My GC sponsor company also holds my H1B, and applied for 10th year extension just now.
I have an offer from a Company but for India operations. The position is in India, and salary will be paid in Indian Rupees. Is there a way I can continue my GC process?
I am not sure if I can travel every year to renew my Advanced Parole (I131). Can I transfer my H1B to the parent US company, and join as an employee for Indian subsidiary? And for the business reasons only travel using the H1B stamp for the US company?
Please let me know all the possible solutions. It's very hard to abandon the GC process after a decade of wait. At the same time it is impossible for me to keep waiting for another 12 years for the GC while the kids are growing fast, and already resisting the idea of going to India. I want to avoid the forceful exit from USA in future.
Appreciate all your helpful ideas.
Thanks,
I am frustrated because been in US for more than 10 years, but still don't have GC. With my current PD (Feb 05, EB3-India) expected to the GC by Oct 2023.
My GC sponsor company also holds my H1B, and applied for 10th year extension just now.
I have an offer from a Company but for India operations. The position is in India, and salary will be paid in Indian Rupees. Is there a way I can continue my GC process?
I am not sure if I can travel every year to renew my Advanced Parole (I131). Can I transfer my H1B to the parent US company, and join as an employee for Indian subsidiary? And for the business reasons only travel using the H1B stamp for the US company?
Please let me know all the possible solutions. It's very hard to abandon the GC process after a decade of wait. At the same time it is impossible for me to keep waiting for another 12 years for the GC while the kids are growing fast, and already resisting the idea of going to India. I want to avoid the forceful exit from USA in future.
Appreciate all your helpful ideas.
Thanks,
more...
pictures Armor of God Dogtag
GC Struggle
03-10 11:02 AM
Don’t worry… there is an option to contest the decision.. you could use an MTR.. Hope the below info helps
ALL Gurus,
My name is Sai. I am very confused and need your advice on how to handle my current issue with I140 and H1b status.
Issue Details:
1) Applied GC EB2-RIR on JAN 2005
2) Applied for I140 on July 4th 2007 and I485 on August 22nd 2007.
3) Received EAD and AP for both myself and my Wife.
2) Got RFE I-140 on DEC 10th 2007, asking for Company financial documents and my Education details. but my I485 in still pending.
3) Responded to RFE with mentioned documents on Jan 30th 2008
4) Finally I-140 Denied on FEB 29th 2008 and Deniel notice is not yet received. I dont know the reason for deniel yet. whether its an company issue or my education related, I still dont know.
5) I am on H1B since 2001, applied for 8th year extension (regular) on 19th FEB 2008 (10 days before to my I140 deniel), as of now receipt not received. My current H1b expires on 29th March 2008 and my 1-140 denied on 29th of FEB 2008.
6) My wife is on H1b Visa.
Questions based on my Issue:
1) Since my I140 got denied, is there any impact on my 8th year H1b Extension? Am I going to be Out of Status? If so please advice on how to retain my status.
Apply for an MTR as soon as you receive your denial notice. You get abt 30 days to file for an MTR.. and based on the MTR receipt notice you can get your extension
2) What are the options open to me, since my I140 is denied. Which one is better : MTR or APPEAL?
3) Can I apply for a new Labor (PERM)? If YES:
1. Can I apply for new LABOR before APPEAL or should be applied after the APPEAL.
2. Can I apply for LABOR with a new employer or only with Current employer? and what about my 9th year H1b extension if I file the labor with a new employer?
First of all apply for an MTR and based on the reason for denial decide the future course of action (if you the reason for denial is education.. then you might face the same problem with the new employee)
4) If my Deniel is on my education related, then Can my attorney file an MTR and request the USCIS to consider my case as a EB3? if requested what are the chances of USCIS approving my I-140?
Use a good attorney... Using a company might hamper your MTR process as these guys hide a lot of factual information. Yes there is a possibility for requesting to change the category of the case
5) If the USCIS is OK for converting from EB2 to EB3, will the same application's applied ealier for 485/EAD/AP are valid or not?
No idea on this..
I need your suggestion. Please.. advice me on what steps need to be taken to carefully handle I140 deniel and also to maintain my status in USA.
Apply for an MTR and at the same time apply for a new LC because an MTR can take anywhere between 3 – 18 months
ALL Gurus,
My name is Sai. I am very confused and need your advice on how to handle my current issue with I140 and H1b status.
Issue Details:
1) Applied GC EB2-RIR on JAN 2005
2) Applied for I140 on July 4th 2007 and I485 on August 22nd 2007.
3) Received EAD and AP for both myself and my Wife.
2) Got RFE I-140 on DEC 10th 2007, asking for Company financial documents and my Education details. but my I485 in still pending.
3) Responded to RFE with mentioned documents on Jan 30th 2008
4) Finally I-140 Denied on FEB 29th 2008 and Deniel notice is not yet received. I dont know the reason for deniel yet. whether its an company issue or my education related, I still dont know.
5) I am on H1B since 2001, applied for 8th year extension (regular) on 19th FEB 2008 (10 days before to my I140 deniel), as of now receipt not received. My current H1b expires on 29th March 2008 and my 1-140 denied on 29th of FEB 2008.
6) My wife is on H1b Visa.
Questions based on my Issue:
1) Since my I140 got denied, is there any impact on my 8th year H1b Extension? Am I going to be Out of Status? If so please advice on how to retain my status.
Apply for an MTR as soon as you receive your denial notice. You get abt 30 days to file for an MTR.. and based on the MTR receipt notice you can get your extension
2) What are the options open to me, since my I140 is denied. Which one is better : MTR or APPEAL?
3) Can I apply for a new Labor (PERM)? If YES:
1. Can I apply for new LABOR before APPEAL or should be applied after the APPEAL.
2. Can I apply for LABOR with a new employer or only with Current employer? and what about my 9th year H1b extension if I file the labor with a new employer?
First of all apply for an MTR and based on the reason for denial decide the future course of action (if you the reason for denial is education.. then you might face the same problem with the new employee)
4) If my Deniel is on my education related, then Can my attorney file an MTR and request the USCIS to consider my case as a EB3? if requested what are the chances of USCIS approving my I-140?
Use a good attorney... Using a company might hamper your MTR process as these guys hide a lot of factual information. Yes there is a possibility for requesting to change the category of the case
5) If the USCIS is OK for converting from EB2 to EB3, will the same application's applied ealier for 485/EAD/AP are valid or not?
No idea on this..
I need your suggestion. Please.. advice me on what steps need to be taken to carefully handle I140 deniel and also to maintain my status in USA.
Apply for an MTR and at the same time apply for a new LC because an MTR can take anywhere between 3 – 18 months
dresses to us the purposes of God,
rbms
02-07 05:56 PM
I had been doing it for past couple of years. go to uscis.gov and look for instructions to file I-131. It only takes to fill out the application online. You have to submit the supporting documents.(copy of I485, I94 etc.). Read the "instructions for filling out I-131" document.
97 views... and no response..
has nobody filed EAD by self and after filing I-485???
97 views... and no response..
has nobody filed EAD by self and after filing I-485???
more...
makeup Spirit of God Like a Fire; armor of god lds. Let God and heaven be your; Let God and heaven be your
karanp25
07-30 05:48 PM
FYI: Last year, my wife (Dependent) got her EAD before mine was approved. Like i said, if u start looking for trends (and something that makes sense) the way USCIS works, u will most likely be disappointed.
They just work randomly---there are so many June/July EAD filers who got their EADs approved in 3-4 weeks time frame, and then there are May filers (like me) who've just started seeing some approvals and some are still waiting with applications pending over 90 days.
I am in the same boat. I received " Card Order� notification today for my case..but wife's case is still pending. I think there is a trend.
Primary applicant's first.. dependents later.
Any one got approval for their dependents yet?
They just work randomly---there are so many June/July EAD filers who got their EADs approved in 3-4 weeks time frame, and then there are May filers (like me) who've just started seeing some approvals and some are still waiting with applications pending over 90 days.
I am in the same boat. I received " Card Order� notification today for my case..but wife's case is still pending. I think there is a trend.
Primary applicant's first.. dependents later.
Any one got approval for their dependents yet?
girlfriend (The Whole Armor of God was a; armor of god lds. here is our Armor of God; here is our Armor of God

pappu
05-11 01:28 PM
some german lady speaking about getting citizenship.
hairstyles Posted in Armor of God
vdixit
04-22 03:09 PM
Hello,
My company's HR rep informed me that my application was selected in this godforsaken lottery. however the validity dates of H1 have been screwed up. they say valid from Oct 1st 2008-Oct 1st 2008.
Now the lawyers are saying hopefully they will correct things before they mail out either the actual recipts or when they issue the visa. If this is not corrected they are going to apply for corrections.
I am a little worried, should they be waiting until the visa arrives or make a move now?
Has anyone faced this issue and if yes any advice on how to correct things.
My company's HR rep informed me that my application was selected in this godforsaken lottery. however the validity dates of H1 have been screwed up. they say valid from Oct 1st 2008-Oct 1st 2008.
Now the lawyers are saying hopefully they will correct things before they mail out either the actual recipts or when they issue the visa. If this is not corrected they are going to apply for corrections.
I am a little worried, should they be waiting until the visa arrives or make a move now?
Has anyone faced this issue and if yes any advice on how to correct things.
willigetagc
08-11 11:36 PM
that makes it tough.... Check with your lawyers. I presume your BC also mentions the name of the hospital where you were born.
If it does'nt then get an affidavit from your parents saying you were born at home and your BC was registered incorrectly. If it does, I dunno what to do....
Also, ask your parents to consult a lawyer in India and see if BC can be corrected through other means.
If it does'nt then get an affidavit from your parents saying you were born at home and your BC was registered incorrectly. If it does, I dunno what to do....
Also, ask your parents to consult a lawyer in India and see if BC can be corrected through other means.
prioritydate
09-21 11:45 PM
I was in a consulting field with employer taking 30% and me getting 70%.
He supposed to deduct $400 for medical insurance from my paycheck -biweekly, instead deduction was only $200. I never knew that.
My question is why not he acted immediately after knowing the error?
Why should I pay for somebody's mistake?
Am I going to get any tax benefit now?
Why not he deducted single penny in last 2 months before I left?
I didn't sign any paper to pay him back over a period neither did he come up with any plan.
All this proves that he agreed to waive off while I was working for him.
In my view, it is his mistake. I am seriously think that he is lieing to you. First of all, deduction 400$ biweekly is too much. You didn't specified if you have any dependents. If you are single, then he is really lieing to you. I say just file a complaint with DOL in your home state.
He supposed to deduct $400 for medical insurance from my paycheck -biweekly, instead deduction was only $200. I never knew that.
My question is why not he acted immediately after knowing the error?
Why should I pay for somebody's mistake?
Am I going to get any tax benefit now?
Why not he deducted single penny in last 2 months before I left?
I didn't sign any paper to pay him back over a period neither did he come up with any plan.
All this proves that he agreed to waive off while I was working for him.
In my view, it is his mistake. I am seriously think that he is lieing to you. First of all, deduction 400$ biweekly is too much. You didn't specified if you have any dependents. If you are single, then he is really lieing to you. I say just file a complaint with DOL in your home state.